Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

I bought new underpants

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

I bought new underpants

Post by Slim Shady »

and they are too tight :cry:

can I return them? They have only been worn a time or two :thinking:
User avatar
milquetoast
Posts: 2680
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by milquetoast »

I don't see why not ..... unless you've washed them, then the store people may say that your undies shrunk in the wash.

Please keep us updated - I have a pair or two I'd like to return :thumbsup:
When fact is fiction and TV reality
User avatar
JackCoke
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by JackCoke »

Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:06 pm and they are too tight :cry:

can I return them? They have only been worn a time or two :thinking:
Did you save yourself a step and get the ones that are yellow in front and brown in back?

Also, are they full lace, or just the elastic band?
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Slim Shady »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:17 pm Are you sure you had them on the right way? I know, for a fact, backwards underpants do not fit correctly.
was the third thing I checked. They're boxer briefs and they are a little to long as well, is this the type of thing I can bring to a seamstress?
User avatar
milquetoast
Posts: 2680
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by milquetoast »

Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 pm
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:17 pm Are you sure you had them on the right way? I know, for a fact, backwards underpants do not fit correctly.
was the third thing I checked. They're boxer briefs and they are a little to long as well, is this the type of thing I can bring to a seamstress?
Odd way to go about finding your dick size :thinking:
When fact is fiction and TV reality
User avatar
feekdogg
Posts: 38633
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by feekdogg »

JackCoke wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:18 pm
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:06 pm and they are too tight :cry:

can I return them? They have only been worn a time or two :thinking:
Did you save yourself a step and get the ones that are yellow in front and brown in back?

Also, are they full lace, or just the elastic band?
I got a hell of a deal on a pack from Walmart that contained a couple of boxers that are camouflage. You can hide all sorts of unpleasant stains in those.
I made this!
User avatar
JackCoke
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by JackCoke »

feekdogg wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:45 pm
JackCoke wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:18 pm
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:06 pm and they are too tight :cry:

can I return them? They have only been worn a time or two :thinking:
Did you save yourself a step and get the ones that are yellow in front and brown in back?

Also, are they full lace, or just the elastic band?
I got a hell of a deal on a pack from Walmart that contained a couple of boxers that are camouflage. You can hide all sorts of unpleasant stains in those.
I wonder if Slim has to buy red ones, too, for that certain time of the month?

:thinking:
User avatar
feekdogg
Posts: 38633
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by feekdogg »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 pm
feekdogg wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:45 pm
JackCoke wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Did you save yourself a step and get the ones that are yellow in front and brown in back?

Also, are they full lace, or just the elastic band?
I got a hell of a deal on a pack from Walmart that contained a couple of boxers that are camouflage. You can hide all sorts of unpleasant stains in those.
How do you find them though?
Got lucky. One of the Walmart associates had duct taped them to the hanger of the sleeveless flaming skull t-shirt I bought.
I made this!
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Ask Not »

If I were the old return desk hag, I'd make this return last an hour to watch you sweat as I look over each pair to determine return-worthiness.
User avatar
flexbuffchest
Posts: 27091
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by flexbuffchest »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:41 pm
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 pm
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:17 pm Are you sure you had them on the right way? I know, for a fact, backwards underpants do not fit correctly.
was the third thing I checked. They're boxer briefs and they are a little to long as well, is this the type of thing I can bring to a seamstress?
I think you could go a couple of different ways with this issue. You could roll up the bottoms or the top, or you could just call them capri underpants. Start a new trend, brag about them to all of your friends! I don't really see a down side here.
It'd be just like yoga pants, except for guys.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
User avatar
Vulcan Vidiot
Posts: 16220
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Vulcan Vidiot »

flexbuffchest wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:57 pm
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:41 pm
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 pm

was the third thing I checked. They're boxer briefs and they are a little to long as well, is this the type of thing I can bring to a seamstress?
I think you could go a couple of different ways with this issue. You could roll up the bottoms or the top, or you could just call them capri underpants. Start a new trend, brag about them to all of your friends! I don't really see a down side here.
It'd be just like yoga pants, except for guys.
Are guys not supposed to wear yoga pants?

Have I been doing this wrong?

I thought I'd attract female yoga pants wearers. Because, you know, we'd have something in common.
boom goes the dynamite
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51016
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Mandatory »

I spend more money on my underwear than almost any other item of clothing. It's important being comfortable.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
flexbuffchest
Posts: 27091
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by flexbuffchest »

Go talk to Rick Berg. He is an expert on this subject.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
User avatar
Verle
Posts: 18125
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm
Location: Bumfuck,SD.

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Verle »

Crotchless underpants are the only way to go. Especially if you're packing a lot of inch.
Retreat but never cower
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
User avatar
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Decker23 »

I stopped wearing underwear a few years ago.
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
User avatar
Seth Masterson II
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 pm
Location: N MPLS

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Seth Masterson II »

What are underpants? Like under armor for women?
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Slim Shady »

I'm trying to determine what my action plan should be based on the feedback I have received :thinking:
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Ask Not »

There's probably only one fool-proof option.
When the Returns person asks if there's anything wrong with them, tell her, "They were too tight, see?"

Drop trow and provide the evidence with the pair you're wearing.

She'll either be impressed, horrified or if you're truly gifted, both.
User avatar
cmd24
***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 40114
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am
Location: Not Lonsdale!

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by cmd24 »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:59 pm There's probably only one fool-proof option.
When the Returns person asks if there's anything wrong with them, tell her, "They were too tight, see?"

Drop trow and provide the evidence with the pair you're wearing.

She'll either be impressed, horrified or if you're truly gifted, both.
And when she follows that up with, "Who's that little thing going to please?", you say...
Spoiler:
Slim...that's who.
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Slim Shady »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:42 pm
cmd24 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:03 pm
Ask Not wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:59 pm There's probably only one fool-proof option.
When the Returns person asks if there's anything wrong with them, tell her, "They were too tight, see?"

Drop trow and provide the evidence with the pair you're wearing.

She'll either be impressed, horrified or if you're truly gifted, both.
And when she follows that up with, "Who's that little thing going to please?", you say...
Spoiler:
Slim...that's who.
It's never a bad option to do all of this while crying uncontrollably.

ohhh I know
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Ask Not »

Slim-
Is the point of this thread really to convince someone else to return the undapants for you and save you the embarrassment?
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Slim Shady »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:43 am Slim-
Is the point of this thread really to convince someone else to return the undapants for you and save you the embarrassment?
I just figured someone here would enjoy that sort of thing
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 59240
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Sellingguy »

Well its not shocking old slim had a issue with this purchase.
I too just purchased a new pack. They seem to fit fine. The old ones are still the best, broken in, stretched out a bit.
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Slim Shady »

Sellingguy wrote: ↑Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:41 am Well its not shocking old slim had a issue with this purchase.
I too just purchased a new pack. They seem to fit fine. The old ones are still the best, broken in, stretched out a bit.
:lol:

Slellingguy winning at life since 1961 :thumbsup:

SCORE
Selling Guy: 27,325
Everyone else: 0
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51016
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Mandatory »

I'm out.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 59240
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Sellingguy »

Slim Shady wrote: ↑Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:49 am
Sellingguy wrote: ↑Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:41 am Well its not shocking old slim had a issue with this purchase.
I too just purchased a new pack. They seem to fit fine. The old ones are still the best, broken in, stretched out a bit.
:lol:

Slellingguy winning at life since 1961 :thumbsup:

SCORE
Selling Guy: 27,325
Everyone else: 0
63
User avatar
Hummdrum
Posts: 25000
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: I bought new underpants

Post by Hummdrum »

Try Duluth Trader underwear but you have to be a pretty big boy to wear those.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Post Reply