Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
The 28th is just around the corner
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
- Ask Not
- ***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51927
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
- Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion
The 28th is just around the corner
and Mandatory has gone oddly quiet.
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51016
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: The 28th is just around the corner
Preparations are progressing. I received a deluge of interest and most of my free time lately is spent developing an "extreme vetting" policy.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- flexbuffchest
- Posts: 27091
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm
Re: The 28th is just around the corner
So is the 29th
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51016
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: The 28th is just around the corner
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- flexbuffchest
- Posts: 27091
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm
Re: The 28th is just around the corner
I still stand by my statement.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
- Ask Not
- ***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51927
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
- Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion
Re: The 28th is just around the corner
Frank on WCCO tonight said the 29th is expected to directly follow the 28th this year. Amelia gave that stupid big-eyed nod she likes to do.flexbuffchest wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:55 pmI still stand by my statement.
- Hummdrum
- Posts: 25000
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
- Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Re: The 28th is just around the corner
Happy 28th everyone.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !

