can I return them? They have only been worn a time or two
Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
I bought new underpants
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
-
Slim Shady
- Posts: 51598
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am
I bought new underpants
and they are too tight
can I return them? They have only been worn a time or two
can I return them? They have only been worn a time or two
- milquetoast
- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm
Re: I bought new underpants
I don't see why not ..... unless you've washed them, then the store people may say that your undies shrunk in the wash.
Please keep us updated - I have a pair or two I'd like to return
Please keep us updated - I have a pair or two I'd like to return
When fact is fiction and TV reality
- JackCoke
- Posts: 975
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am
Re: I bought new underpants
Did you save yourself a step and get the ones that are yellow in front and brown in back?Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:06 pm and they are too tight![]()
can I return them? They have only been worn a time or two![]()
Also, are they full lace, or just the elastic band?
-
Slim Shady
- Posts: 51598
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am
Re: I bought new underpants
was the third thing I checked. They're boxer briefs and they are a little to long as well, is this the type of thing I can bring to a seamstress?Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:17 pm Are you sure you had them on the right way? I know, for a fact, backwards underpants do not fit correctly.
- milquetoast
- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm
Re: I bought new underpants
Odd way to go about finding your dick sizeSlim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 pmwas the third thing I checked. They're boxer briefs and they are a little to long as well, is this the type of thing I can bring to a seamstress?Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:17 pm Are you sure you had them on the right way? I know, for a fact, backwards underpants do not fit correctly.
When fact is fiction and TV reality
- feekdogg
- Posts: 38633
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm
Re: I bought new underpants
I got a hell of a deal on a pack from Walmart that contained a couple of boxers that are camouflage. You can hide all sorts of unpleasant stains in those.JackCoke wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:18 pmDid you save yourself a step and get the ones that are yellow in front and brown in back?Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:06 pm and they are too tight![]()
can I return them? They have only been worn a time or two![]()
Also, are they full lace, or just the elastic band?
I made this!
- JackCoke
- Posts: 975
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am
Re: I bought new underpants
I wonder if Slim has to buy red ones, too, for that certain time of the month?feekdogg wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:45 pmI got a hell of a deal on a pack from Walmart that contained a couple of boxers that are camouflage. You can hide all sorts of unpleasant stains in those.JackCoke wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:18 pmDid you save yourself a step and get the ones that are yellow in front and brown in back?Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:06 pm and they are too tight![]()
can I return them? They have only been worn a time or two![]()
Also, are they full lace, or just the elastic band?
- feekdogg
- Posts: 38633
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm
Re: I bought new underpants
Got lucky. One of the Walmart associates had duct taped them to the hanger of the sleeveless flaming skull t-shirt I bought.Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 pmHow do you find them though?
I made this!
- Ask Not
- ***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51927
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
- Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion
Re: I bought new underpants
If I were the old return desk hag, I'd make this return last an hour to watch you sweat as I look over each pair to determine return-worthiness.
- flexbuffchest
- Posts: 27091
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm
Re: I bought new underpants
It'd be just like yoga pants, except for guys.Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:41 pmI think you could go a couple of different ways with this issue. You could roll up the bottoms or the top, or you could just call them capri underpants. Start a new trend, brag about them to all of your friends! I don't really see a down side here.Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 pmwas the third thing I checked. They're boxer briefs and they are a little to long as well, is this the type of thing I can bring to a seamstress?Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:17 pm Are you sure you had them on the right way? I know, for a fact, backwards underpants do not fit correctly.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
- Vulcan Vidiot
- Posts: 16220
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:38 pm
Re: I bought new underpants
Are guys not supposed to wear yoga pants?flexbuffchest wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:57 pmIt'd be just like yoga pants, except for guys.Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:41 pmI think you could go a couple of different ways with this issue. You could roll up the bottoms or the top, or you could just call them capri underpants. Start a new trend, brag about them to all of your friends! I don't really see a down side here.Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 pm
was the third thing I checked. They're boxer briefs and they are a little to long as well, is this the type of thing I can bring to a seamstress?
Have I been doing this wrong?
I thought I'd attract female yoga pants wearers. Because, you know, we'd have something in common.
boom goes the dynamite
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51016
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: I bought new underpants
I spend more money on my underwear than almost any other item of clothing. It's important being comfortable.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- flexbuffchest
- Posts: 27091
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm
Re: I bought new underpants
Go talk to Rick Berg. He is an expert on this subject.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
- Verle
- Posts: 18125
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: Bumfuck,SD.
Re: I bought new underpants
Crotchless underpants are the only way to go. Especially if you're packing a lot of inch.
Retreat but never cower
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
- Decker23
- #1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
- Posts: 4232
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm
Re: I bought new underpants
I stopped wearing underwear a few years ago.
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
- Seth Masterson II
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 pm
- Location: N MPLS
Re: I bought new underpants
What are underpants? Like under armor for women?
-
Slim Shady
- Posts: 51598
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am
Re: I bought new underpants
I'm trying to determine what my action plan should be based on the feedback I have received 
- Ask Not
- ***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51927
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
- Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion
Re: I bought new underpants
There's probably only one fool-proof option.
When the Returns person asks if there's anything wrong with them, tell her, "They were too tight, see?"
Drop trow and provide the evidence with the pair you're wearing.
She'll either be impressed, horrified or if you're truly gifted, both.
When the Returns person asks if there's anything wrong with them, tell her, "They were too tight, see?"
Drop trow and provide the evidence with the pair you're wearing.
She'll either be impressed, horrified or if you're truly gifted, both.
- cmd24
- ***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***
- Posts: 40114
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am
- Location: Not Lonsdale!
Re: I bought new underpants
And when she follows that up with, "Who's that little thing going to please?", you say...Ask Not wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:59 pm There's probably only one fool-proof option.
When the Returns person asks if there's anything wrong with them, tell her, "They were too tight, see?"
Drop trow and provide the evidence with the pair you're wearing.
She'll either be impressed, horrified or if you're truly gifted, both.
Spoiler:
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***
-
Slim Shady
- Posts: 51598
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am
Re: I bought new underpants
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:42 pmIt's never a bad option to do all of this while crying uncontrollably.cmd24 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:03 pmAnd when she follows that up with, "Who's that little thing going to please?", you say...Ask Not wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:59 pm There's probably only one fool-proof option.
When the Returns person asks if there's anything wrong with them, tell her, "They were too tight, see?"
Drop trow and provide the evidence with the pair you're wearing.
She'll either be impressed, horrified or if you're truly gifted, both.
Spoiler:
ohhh I know
- Ask Not
- ***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51927
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
- Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion
Re: I bought new underpants
Slim-
Is the point of this thread really to convince someone else to return the undapants for you and save you the embarrassment?
Is the point of this thread really to convince someone else to return the undapants for you and save you the embarrassment?
-
Slim Shady
- Posts: 51598
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am
-
Sellingguy
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
- Posts: 59240
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm
Re: I bought new underpants
Well its not shocking old slim had a issue with this purchase.
I too just purchased a new pack. They seem to fit fine. The old ones are still the best, broken in, stretched out a bit.
I too just purchased a new pack. They seem to fit fine. The old ones are still the best, broken in, stretched out a bit.
-
Slim Shady
- Posts: 51598
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am
Re: I bought new underpants
Sellingguy wrote: ↑Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:41 am Well its not shocking old slim had a issue with this purchase.
I too just purchased a new pack. They seem to fit fine. The old ones are still the best, broken in, stretched out a bit.
Slellingguy winning at life since 1961
SCORE
Selling Guy: 27,325
Everyone else: 0
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51016
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
-
Sellingguy
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
- Posts: 59240
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm
Re: I bought new underpants
63Slim Shady wrote: ↑Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:49 amSellingguy wrote: ↑Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:41 am Well its not shocking old slim had a issue with this purchase.
I too just purchased a new pack. They seem to fit fine. The old ones are still the best, broken in, stretched out a bit.![]()
Slellingguy winning at life since 1961![]()
SCORE
Selling Guy: 27,325
Everyone else: 0
- Hummdrum
- Posts: 25000
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
- Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Re: I bought new underpants
Try Duluth Trader underwear but you have to be a pretty big boy to wear those.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !








