Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
169 reopened this morning
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12917
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
169 reopened this morning
A day earlier than announced last week...hope they did a good job building it. I'm sure a lot of people will be happy.
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51015
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Holy fuck... thank god if this helps my 494 commute.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- JackCoke
- Posts: 975
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am
- Cobey
- Trouble
- Posts: 28326
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Have they upped the speed limit from the probably Model T inspired 55 mph?
If not, I'm not interested.
If not, I'm not interested.
- JackCoke
- Posts: 975
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am
Re: 169 reopened this morning
You're fortunate that they don't need bridges in North Dakota.Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am I don't get what all the fuss was about. It didn't effect my commute one single bit.
- Night Train
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***
- Posts: 40668
- Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm
- Location: Corner of 14th and Oak
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Good, now I can just stay on one road from my place to cowtown.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - EcclesiastICS 10:2
Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
-
Slim Shady
- Posts: 51598
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am
- Mizuno Man
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - February 2019***
- Posts: 7852
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:39 pm
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Walking over to your job at Olsen's mercantile can sure be a bitch some days.Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am I don't get what all the fuss was about. It didn't effect my commute one single bit.
Asknot to WNU
"Is there a place where we can talk about evolving and dissipating covid hot spots or does anything covid related have to go through your blockade of Covid re-education?"
"Is there a place where we can talk about evolving and dissipating covid hot spots or does anything covid related have to go through your blockade of Covid re-education?"
- Seth Masterson II
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 pm
- Location: N MPLS
Re: 169 reopened this morning
*affectAbe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:36 am I don't get what all the fuss was about. It didn't effect my commute one single bit.
-
vikesbumeout
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - August 2018***
- Posts: 22632
- Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:17 am
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Traffic sucks big time
Liberals are always so confident in their ideas until history meets up with them
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51015
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Traffic was amazing going home. Hope it lasts.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- Seth Masterson II
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 pm
- Location: N MPLS
Re: 169 reopened this morning
I didn't tap my breaks once during the commute home and the long term effects of vehicle maintenance will really affect my bottom line.

- JackCoke
- Posts: 975
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am
Re: 169 reopened this morning
*brakesSeth Masterson II wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:14 pm I didn't tap my breaks once during the commute home and the long term effects of vehicle maintenance will really affect my bottom line.
![]()
- Seth Masterson II
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 pm
- Location: N MPLS
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51015
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
- LwnmwrMan222
- Posts: 39453
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm
Re: 169 reopened this morning
I'm like an old oil lamp. I still work, but the light in me is gone.
- LwnmwrMan222
- Posts: 39453
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm
Re: 169 reopened this morning
Good luck to anyone this weekend.
I'm like an old oil lamp. I still work, but the light in me is gone.
- Seth Masterson II
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 pm
- Location: N MPLS







