Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Kelcey Carlson

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
User avatar
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Kelcey Carlson

Post by Decker23 »

Is HOTT

Image
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
User avatar
Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by Donovan McNabb »

meh
User avatar
LwnmwrMan222
Posts: 39453
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

Ick
I'm like an old oil lamp. I still work, but the light in me is gone.
User avatar
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by Decker23 »

lwnmwrMan222 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:13 pmIck
Get over yourself... she is hot. Don't pretend you could do better.
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
Kramer

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by Kramer »

MEH
User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 28326
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by Cobey »

Decker23 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:40 pm
lwnmwrMan222 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:13 pmIck
Get over yourself... she is hot. Don't pretend you could do better.
You have low standards. She's MAYBE a 5/10...6/10 if she's a freak in the sheets.
User avatar
JackCoke
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by JackCoke »

Meh.
User avatar
LwnmwrMan222
Posts: 39453
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

Decker23 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:40 pm
lwnmwrMan222 wrote: ↑Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:13 pmIck
Get over yourself... she is hot. Don't pretend you could do better.
I'm not pretending anything. But that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion that I don't find her attractive.
I'm like an old oil lamp. I still work, but the light in me is gone.
User avatar
milquetoast
Posts: 2680
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by milquetoast »

Move it to the hottest anchor thread ...

http://www.forum.mnrubecentral.com/view ... win+anchor
When fact is fiction and TV reality
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 59240
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by Sellingguy »

tiny little thing
User avatar
feekdogg
Posts: 38633
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by feekdogg »

She's attractive enough, but when we've got randy matures Alix Kendall and Julie Nelson in town, it's tough to compete
I made this!
User avatar
milquetoast
Posts: 2680
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by milquetoast »

feekdogg wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:28 am She's attractive enough, but when we've got randy matures Alix Kendall and Julie Nelson in town, it's tough to compete
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
When fact is fiction and TV reality
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Kelcey Carlson

Post by Slim Shady »

feekdogg wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:28 am She's attractive enough, but when we've got randy matures Alix Kendall and Julie Nelson in town, it's tough to compete
Big knockers gonna knock
Post Reply