
Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Kelcey Carlson
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
- Decker23
- #1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
- Posts: 4232
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm
- Donovan McNabb
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
- Posts: 4193
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm
- LwnmwrMan222
- Posts: 39453
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm
- Decker23
- #1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
- Posts: 4232
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm
Re: Kelcey Carlson
Get over yourself... she is hot. Don't pretend you could do better.
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
- Cobey
- Trouble
- Posts: 28326
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm
Re: Kelcey Carlson
- LwnmwrMan222
- Posts: 39453
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm
Re: Kelcey Carlson
I'm not pretending anything. But that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion that I don't find her attractive.
I'm like an old oil lamp. I still work, but the light in me is gone.
- milquetoast
- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm
Re: Kelcey Carlson
When fact is fiction and TV reality
-
Sellingguy
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
- Posts: 59240
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm
Re: Kelcey Carlson
tiny little thing
- feekdogg
- Posts: 38633
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm
Re: Kelcey Carlson
She's attractive enough, but when we've got randy matures Alix Kendall and Julie Nelson in town, it's tough to compete
I made this!
- milquetoast
- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:14 pm
-
Slim Shady
- Posts: 51598
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am





