Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Thoughts and Prayers

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Thoughts and Prayers

Post by Ask Not »

When you offer thoughts and prayers do you spend more time on the thoughts or more time on the prayers?
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51015
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Thoughts and Prayers

Post by Mandatory »

You better not ask any stupid questions like this at my party tomorrow.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
fumunda cheese
Posts: 842
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:32 am

Re: Thoughts and Prayers

Post by fumunda cheese »

.
Last edited by fumunda cheese on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plexusta

Re: Thoughts and Prayers

Post by Plexusta »

I'm an atheist but thanks for the kind thoughts anyhow
User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 28326
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Thoughts and Prayers

Post by Cobey »

Plexusta wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:57 pm I'm an atheist but thanks for the kind thoughts anyhow
Image
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Thoughts and Prayers

Post by Ask Not »

fumunda cheese wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:45 pm I'm not much of a thinker, and I usually only pray for sex, so when I offer thoughts and prayers, it's usually an empty sentiment.

Does this help?
Certainly, anyone who offers "T's and P's" (like Mandatory), rather than "thoughts and prayers" is really just saying, You're not even worth me keying in the full words. Fuck off.
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51015
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Thoughts and Prayers

Post by Mandatory »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:22 pm
fumunda cheese wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:45 pm I'm not much of a thinker, and I usually only pray for sex, so when I offer thoughts and prayers, it's usually an empty sentiment.

Does this help?
Certainly, anyone who offers "T's and P's" (like Mandatory), rather than "thoughts and prayers" is really just saying, You're not even worth me keying in the full words. Fuck off.
T's and P's
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
Post Reply