Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Road Construction

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
User avatar
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Road Construction

Post by Decker23 »

Image

WTF is the deal? Do I have to deal with this for the rest of my life living in MN?

There has to be a conspiracy here... There is no reason to rip up the road and shit every year.
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
User avatar
Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: Road Construction

Post by Donovan McNabb »

Yea it's frustrating. I hope in the future they can figure out how to complete these projects within like 30 mins
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Road Construction

Post by RubeTube »

Goo goo ga ga? Da da? Baby Noah?!? Giggle giggle, slurp
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: Road Construction

Post by Decker23 »

RubeTube wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:49 pm Goo goo ga ga? Da da? Baby Noah?!? Giggle giggle, slurp
Best quote ever.
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
User avatar
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: Road Construction

Post by Decker23 »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:38 pmFlying Cars.
Won't happen in our lifetime.
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
User avatar
Hummdrum
Posts: 25000
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Road Construction

Post by Hummdrum »

In cities huge, large, medium and small they crank up the road construction in the final 8 weeks before possible cold and snow fall. It's part budget and largely procrastination.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Post Reply