Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
what type/brand underwear are you rockin
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
-
Real_Genius
what type/brand underwear are you rockin
wearing some dark green (DEEP HUNTER), "buck naked boxer briefs" by Duluth Trading. Size m
- Ask Not
- ***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51927
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
- Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion
Re: what type/brand underwear are you rockin
boxer cut-offs
-
Sellingguy
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
- Posts: 59240
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm
Re: what type/brand underwear are you rockin
ones that fit
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51016
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: what type/brand underwear are you rockin
Same! Mine are red.Real_Genius wrote: ↑Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:05 am wearing some dark green (DEEP HUNTER), "buck naked boxer briefs" by Duluth Trading. Size m
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
-
Jimtown guy
- Posts: 8822
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:31 pm
-
Real_Genius
Re: what type/brand underwear are you rockin
DT briefs are tres underratedMandatory wrote: ↑Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:17 amSame! Mine are red.Real_Genius wrote: ↑Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:05 am wearing some dark green (DEEP HUNTER), "buck naked boxer briefs" by Duluth Trading. Size m
- Verle
- Posts: 18125
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: Bumfuck,SD.
Re: what type/brand underwear are you rockin
Crotchless briefs under my black leather assless chaps.
Retreat but never cower
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
- Hummdrum
- Posts: 25000
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
- Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Re: what type/brand underwear are you rockin
You must be a big boy. (no homo).Real_Genius wrote: ↑Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:05 am wearing some dark green (DEEP HUNTER), "buck naked boxer briefs" by Duluth Trading. Size m


OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
- Cobey
- Trouble
- Posts: 28326
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm
Re: what type/brand underwear are you rockin
CK brand grey trunks.
- nigel
- Posts: 31036
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: what type/brand underwear are you rockin
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- DC4MVP
- Posts: 7459
- Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:03 am
Re: what type/brand underwear are you rockin
Under Armour compression. Red.
- Lenny5160
- Posts: 3148
- Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:52 am
Re: what type/brand underwear are you rockin
Uniqlo Airism boxer brief. Very light and stretchy.
butterscotch streetlamps mark my path




