Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Pick 1

Chat about your fantasy league here

Moderator: Charles Bronson

Post Reply
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Pick 1

Post by RubeTube »

Philip Rivers @ home against the Eagles

Cam Newton @ New England

I have a sneaky suspicion that Cam has a BIG week. I just picked him up after he was dropped. Maybe I just want tl play with my new toy?
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
Post Reply