Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Final Fantasy 14
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Final Fantasy 14
Fuck. I'm hooked.
Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
Last edited by salamander on Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- Abe Froman
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 11595
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am
Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.
You have more time on your hands than I do...salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:33 pm Fuck. I'm hooked.
Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
I made this!
- Den Den
- Posts: 4157
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:06 pm
Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.
7 was the beginning of the end for me
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.
I dont have the time to do all the end game content. There's just so much to do in this game. I figure I can just play it on and off for the next decade.Abe Froman wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:17 amYou have more time on your hands than I do...salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:33 pm Fuck. I'm hooked.
Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.
Tactics was phenominal.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- Abe Froman
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 11595
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am
Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.
My problem with longer games is, that unless they really grab me, I. e. RDR2, GTA, TEH, Fallout, etc... I literally forget everything about what happened and what I was doing in the game by the time I have time to get back into it... I'm gonna have to restart the FF7 remake just because I have no fucking clue where I left off and even though I know the plot of that game, they changed a lot in it and I want the full experience.salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:37 pmI dont have the time to do all the end game content. There's just so much to do in this game. I figure I can just play it on and off for the next decade.Abe Froman wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:17 amYou have more time on your hands than I do...salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:33 pm Fuck. I'm hooked.
Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
I made this!
- Abe Froman
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 11595
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am
Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.
For some perspective... I still have the GameCube version of Eternal Darkness on my backlog... I bought the game new and actually sold my gamecube already but still have the damn game....
I made this!
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.
I actually have that same problem.Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:44 pmMy problem with longer games is, that unless they really grab me, I. e. RDR2, GTA, TEH, Fallout, etc... I literally forget everything about what happened and what I was doing in the game by the time I have time to get back into it... I'm gonna have to restart the FF7 remake just because I have no fucking clue where I left off and even though I know the plot of that game, they changed a lot in it and I want the full experience.salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:37 pmI dont have the time to do all the end game content. There's just so much to do in this game. I figure I can just play it on and off for the next decade.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:45 pm For some perspective... I still have the GameCube version of Eternal Darkness on my backlog... I bought the game new and actually sold my gamecube already but still have the damn game....
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: Final Fantasy 14
The unofficial Japanese FF14 Dawntrail Character popularity poll has completed (17K votes).
The Top 10 Characters:
1) Erenville

2) Krile Baldesion

3) Bakool Ja Ja

4) Cahciua
5) Sphene
6) Otis
7) Koana
8) Honey B. Lovely
9) Gulool Ja Ja
10) Wuk Evu
The Top 10 Characters:
1) Erenville
2) Krile Baldesion
3) Bakool Ja Ja
4) Cahciua
5) Sphene
6) Otis
7) Koana
8) Honey B. Lovely
9) Gulool Ja Ja
10) Wuk Evu
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:


