Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Final Fantasy 14

Video game themed message board
Post Reply
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Final Fantasy 14

Post by salamander »

Fuck. I'm hooked.

Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
Last edited by salamander on Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 11595
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Post by Abe Froman »

salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:33 pm Fuck. I'm hooked.

Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
You have more time on your hands than I do...
I made this!
User avatar
Den Den
Posts: 4157
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Post by Den Den »

7 was the beginning of the end for me
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Post by salamander »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:17 am
salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:33 pm Fuck. I'm hooked.

Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
You have more time on your hands than I do...
I dont have the time to do all the end game content. There's just so much to do in this game. I figure I can just play it on and off for the next decade.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Post by salamander »

Den Den wrote: ↑Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:15 pm 7 was the beginning of the end for me
Tactics was phenominal.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 11595
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Post by Abe Froman »

salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:37 pm
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:17 am
salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:33 pm Fuck. I'm hooked.

Yeah, I made a Cat Girl character, sue me. I like to dance at the entrance of Gridania. Gold Saucer is pretty dope.
I'm absolutely head over heels about the Triple Triad game.
You have more time on your hands than I do...
I dont have the time to do all the end game content. There's just so much to do in this game. I figure I can just play it on and off for the next decade.
My problem with longer games is, that unless they really grab me, I. e. RDR2, GTA, TEH, Fallout, etc... I literally forget everything about what happened and what I was doing in the game by the time I have time to get back into it... I'm gonna have to restart the FF7 remake just because I have no fucking clue where I left off and even though I know the plot of that game, they changed a lot in it and I want the full experience.
I made this!
User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 11595
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Post by Abe Froman »

For some perspective... I still have the GameCube version of Eternal Darkness on my backlog... I bought the game new and actually sold my gamecube already but still have the damn game....
I made this!
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Post by salamander »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:44 pm
salamander wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:37 pm
Abe Froman wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:17 am

You have more time on your hands than I do...
I dont have the time to do all the end game content. There's just so much to do in this game. I figure I can just play it on and off for the next decade.
My problem with longer games is, that unless they really grab me, I. e. RDR2, GTA, TEH, Fallout, etc... I literally forget everything about what happened and what I was doing in the game by the time I have time to get back into it... I'm gonna have to restart the FF7 remake just because I have no fucking clue where I left off and even though I know the plot of that game, they changed a lot in it and I want the full experience.
I actually have that same problem.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: I started playing Final Fantasy 14 a couple weeks ago.

Post by salamander »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:45 pm For some perspective... I still have the GameCube version of Eternal Darkness on my backlog... I bought the game new and actually sold my gamecube already but still have the damn game....
:lol: Jesus. (I still have pokemon black & white but don't have a DS anymore)
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Final Fantasy 14

Post by salamander »

The unofficial Japanese FF14 Dawntrail Character popularity poll has completed (17K votes).

The Top 10 Characters:

1) Erenville
Image

2) Krile Baldesion
Image

3) Bakool Ja Ja
Image

4) Cahciua
5) Sphene
6) Otis
7) Koana
8) Honey B. Lovely
9) Gulool Ja Ja
10) Wuk Evu
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Post Reply