Jaymo:
" Always looking for somebody to “tell” you. Why would I ever want you to stop gleefully falling all over yourselves?
It’s why I’ve always said I’d love to play by poker with you guys. Your inability to see past level one is astounding.
Do you really think holding a press conference in front of a landscaping company wasn’t done on purpose? That it was their only option?
D’ohkay!"
" And this is where you just can’t help but to continue to fall all over yourself.
Have I stated anywhere that I know what’s “really going on”?
No, but at least I’m analytical enough to know that they picked that location for a reason. You dumbfucks didn’t even question the optics. It never even occurred to you to do so.
LANDSCAPING!!!!
LULZORAMA!!!!
T-SHIRTS!!!!
GARDEN HOSES!!!!
You have the critical thinking skills of a lemming and you’re not afraid to put it on display every day.
Congrats."
Classic Shit right there!
For whoever wants to relive that glorious time in history!
http://forum.mnrubecentral.com/viewtopi ... =6&t=41851
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but
Calebs' stupidity will remain!
TRUMPHUMPERS
™ ARE TRAITORS!
You elected a clown. Now we got a shitty circus. Everyone likes a little ass! But not a Dumbass!