Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Hunting/Target Scopes
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51000
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Hunting/Target Scopes
I recently picked up a Remington 700 that I would like to possibly use for hunting and definitely some target shooting. Anyone have suggestions on economical yet well performing scopes? I don't want to spend 3k on a rifle scope.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- Eroder
- Posts: 92572
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51000
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: Hunting/Target Scopes
I ended up buying a Vortex. I’m lethal from long distances, so watch it!
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- Hummdrum
- Posts: 25000
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
- Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Re: Hunting/Target Scopes
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
- Verle
- Posts: 18113
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: Bumfuck,SD.
Re: Hunting/Target Scopes
I'll make sure to wear my camo and crawl close to the ground like a reptile.
Retreat but never cower
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
- William Munny
- Posts: 2891
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:34 pm
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51000
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: Hunting/Target Scopes
I don't recall... and all teh same, I lost all of my guns on a fishing trip 3 years ago. Don't remember where. No guns here.William Munny wrote: ↑Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:35 pmI bet you got a Vortex Diamondback scope? Get ready to use that Vortex life-time warranty.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- William Munny
- Posts: 2891
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:34 pm
Re: Hunting/Target Scopes
What a shame.Mandatory wrote: ↑Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:31 pmI don't recall... and all teh same, I lost all of my guns on a fishing trip 3 years ago. Don't remember where. No guns here.William Munny wrote: ↑Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:35 pmI bet you got a Vortex Diamondback scope? Get ready to use that Vortex life-time warranty.
- Sarge
- Posts: 12569
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:25 am
- William Munny
- Posts: 2891
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:34 pm
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51000
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: Hunting/Target Scopes
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51000
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: Hunting/Target Scopes
Ours is a cultural ghetto.





