Lmao. Such an ignorant post.ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 5:42 pmthe left has no way to explain any of it.Rusty Kuntz wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 5:39 pm Wow, just got done and that was fucked up. So many shenanigans
34 felonies buddy.
Moderator: Steven Seagal
Lmao. Such an ignorant post.ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 5:42 pmthe left has no way to explain any of it.Rusty Kuntz wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 5:39 pm Wow, just got done and that was fucked up. So many shenanigans
It’s amazing the bullshit people will swallow when they crave lies.
The craving is the key isn't it? Being unalone with the Internet has changed things for a lot of people.
Yep. They all know it's bullshit. Many of them, anyway. But it feeds something they want more than truth.Ask Not wrote: ↑Fri May 31, 2024 9:28 pmThe craving is the key isn't it? Being unalone with the Internet has changed things for a lot of people.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri May 31, 2024 8:52 pmIt’s amazing the bullshit people will swallow when they crave lies.
Nailed it.Mizuno Man wrote: ↑Tue May 31, 2022 9:27 amButtfucks, pure buttfucks.Bull wrote: ↑Tue May 31, 2022 8:48 am4 ballots from a primary election in 2020.
https://apnews.com/article/arizona-yuma ... 02906cf34a
![]()
You idiots fall for this shit every damn time.![]()
Absolutely bizarre. And they still expect to be taken seriously. LolDonaldDouchebag wrote: ↑Fri May 31, 2024 10:29 pm I just read the plot summary and it is hilarious. Allegations of “stash houses” where Democrats stored ballots after they were illegally “trafficked.”
Can you imagine being this gullible?!
![]()
here's an explanation. hope that helps.ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 5:42 pmthe left has no way to explain any of it.Rusty Kuntz wrote: ↑Fri May 13, 2022 5:39 pm Wow, just got done and that was fucked up. So many shenanigans
the left has no way to explain any of it.
In some ways, that’s true.
Uneducated people think stupid things.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:57 amIn some ways, that’s true.
I can’t explain why they’re so stupid. I have theories, but I can’t be sure. I can only be sure of their stupidity.
Some are very educated. It’s willful. Willful stupidity. Not intellectual deficit. They want the stupid. They crave it. It’s a badge of honor; a purity test. The person willing to believe the dumbest shit is the MAGA king.tbgh wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:12 amUneducated people think stupid things.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:57 amIn some ways, that’s true.
I can’t explain why they’re so stupid. I have theories, but I can’t be sure. I can only be sure of their stupidity.
The GOP will continue to support Trump as long as the grift still makes them money from these willful people. Once the money dries up, the GOP will drop him like a hot potato.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:48 amSome are very educated. It’s willful. Willful stupidity. Not intellectual deficit. They want the stupid. They crave it. It’s a badge of honor; a purity test. The person willing to believe the dumbest shit is the MAGA king.tbgh wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:12 amUneducated people think stupid things.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:57 am
In some ways, that’s true.
I can’t explain why they’re so stupid. I have theories, but I can’t be sure. I can only be sure of their stupidity.
The useful idiots.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:48 amSome are very educated. It’s willful. Willful stupidity. Not intellectual deficit. They want the stupid. They crave it. It’s a badge of honor; a purity test. The person willing to believe the dumbest shit is the MAGA king.tbgh wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:12 amUneducated people think stupid things.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:57 am
In some ways, that’s true.
I can’t explain why they’re so stupid. I have theories, but I can’t be sure. I can only be sure of their stupidity.
Money and votes.The Lizard King wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:51 amThe GOP will continue to support Trump as long as the grift still makes them money from these willful people. Once the money dries up, the GOP will drop him like a hot potato.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:48 amSome are very educated. It’s willful. Willful stupidity. Not intellectual deficit. They want the stupid. They crave it. It’s a badge of honor; a purity test. The person willing to believe the dumbest shit is the MAGA king.
Spot fucking on!Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:13 pmMoney and votes.The Lizard King wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:51 amThe GOP will continue to support Trump as long as the grift still makes them money from these willful people. Once the money dries up, the GOP will drop him like a hot potato.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:48 am
Some are very educated. It’s willful. Willful stupidity. Not intellectual deficit. They want the stupid. They crave it. It’s a badge of honor; a purity test. The person willing to believe the dumbest shit is the MAGA king.
The demographics for the GOP were bad in 2015. Trump activated an untapped electorate and that carried him to an improbable electoral college (though far from popular vote) victory.
But that electorate is beholden to him personally. They’re not ideologues. They’re not cause-centered voters. The cause is Trump. That’s why it’s a cult.
If the GOP found its spine and ejected Trump for Desantis, for example, they’d get destroyed. Trump would likely run 3rd party or at minimum direct his followers to not support Ronnie in November. Desantis would get crushed. They know this. They sold their souls to the devil and now the devil owns them.
The only chance is to outnumber them and hand them another loss. Then deal with the resulting fallout and violence in the streets seriously. It will not be pretty or quick. But I’m still optimistic for the long haul.
He said it himself. “I could shoot a man on 5th Avenue…”tbgh wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:18 pmSpot fucking on!Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:13 pmMoney and votes.The Lizard King wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:51 am
The GOP will continue to support Trump as long as the grift still makes them money from these willful people. Once the money dries up, the GOP will drop him like a hot potato.
The demographics for the GOP were bad in 2015. Trump activated an untapped electorate and that carried him to an improbable electoral college (though far from popular vote) victory.
But that electorate is beholden to him personally. They’re not ideologues. They’re not cause-centered voters. The cause is Trump. That’s why it’s a cult.
If the GOP found its spine and ejected Trump for Desantis, for example, they’d get destroyed. Trump would likely run 3rd party or at minimum direct his followers to not support Ronnie in November. Desantis would get crushed. They know this. They sold their souls to the devil and now the devil owns them.
The only chance is to outnumber them and hand them another loss. Then deal with the resulting fallout and violence in the streets seriously. It will not be pretty or quick. But I’m still optimistic for the long haul.
They have no credibility. They follow the narrative. Believe what they’re told. Don’t admit when they’ve been duped and it happens a lot. Paul pelosi this story the election was rigged and and on. They have no dignity. No integrity. They follow their leader.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:07 pm Not one MAGA has said they got fooled and expressed anger or frustration with Dinesh for misleading them.
They’re not going to admit they were marks. Because they like the lie. Truth is secondary to the feeling they get from their manufactured victimhood.
They prefer the fantasy. Cognitive dissonance be banned.
They stay far away from the truth. Far far away. Only lies and conspiracies matter.
They were just asking questions.Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:39 amDenesh Dasooza could release a new movie today and these same Rubes would gobble it up just the same.
Why do the stories always change!!?? Derp derp.GoodToGo wrote: ↑Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:42 amThey were just asking questions.Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:39 amDenesh Dasooza could release a new movie today and these same Rubes would gobble it up just the same.
Just like with Paul Pelosi.
This. Too many people write it off as ignorance or stupidity. It's not, it's the search for an alternate truth to help them cope.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:48 amSome are very educated. It’s willful. Willful stupidity. Not intellectual deficit. They want the stupid. They crave it. It’s a badge of honor; a purity test. The person willing to believe the dumbest shit is the MAGA king.tbgh wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:12 amUneducated people think stupid things.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 10:57 am
In some ways, that’s true.
I can’t explain why they’re so stupid. I have theories, but I can’t be sure. I can only be sure of their stupidity.
Ignorance and stupidity are factors. MAGA certainly appeals to the moronic amongst us. But I don’t think that’s the defining feature of the phenomenon, though it does look like it on the surface.Ask Not wrote: ↑Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:36 pmThis. Too many people write it off as ignorance or stupidity. It's not, it's the search for an alternate truth to help them cope.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:48 amSome are very educated. It’s willful. Willful stupidity. Not intellectual deficit. They want the stupid. They crave it. It’s a badge of honor; a purity test. The person willing to believe the dumbest shit is the MAGA king.