Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
General topics
Moderators: Steven Seagal , Sylvester Stallone
Voltron
Posts: 24508 Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 am
Post
by Voltron » Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:59 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:48 am
RC3 wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
nigel wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
That will probably take care of itself once he starts playing against men instead of boys
Some grown ass men out there. They may run right over him
Trans women belong in women's sports.
It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
nigel
Posts: 31039 Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Post
by nigel » Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:38 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
nigel wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Wed Jun 25, 2025 10:03 pm
I wonder if our guy Flagg got that dog in him
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
you think he's got that dog?!?
Not many Duke players have had that dog. Zion doesn't seem to.
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:52 pm
nigel wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:38 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
nigel wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 8:51 am
I'm a little worried about that, actually.
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
you think he's got that dog?!?
Not many Duke players have had that dog. Zion doesn't seem to.
The white ones typically do. Christian, JJ, Grayson……
reddish?
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51017 Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro
Post
by Mandatory » Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:56 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:52 pm
nigel wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:38 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
you think he's got that dog?!?
Not many Duke players have had that dog. Zion doesn't seem to.
The white ones typically do. Christian, JJ, Grayson……
Greg Paulus
Kyle Singler
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
nigel
Posts: 31039 Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Post
by nigel » Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:58 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:52 pm
nigel wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:38 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:38 am
I’m not. I would like if he’d stop posing and flexing after everything he does.
you think he's got that dog?!?
Not many Duke players have had that dog. Zion doesn't seem to.
The white ones typically do. Christian, JJ, Grayson……
Flagg will be a major bust if he’s not markedly better than any or all of those guys
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
Oriole81
Posts: 38110 Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:48 pm
Post
by Oriole81 » Thu Jun 26, 2025 3:01 pm
Mandatory wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:56 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:52 pm
nigel wrote: ↑ Thu Jun 26, 2025 2:38 pm
you think he's got that dog?!?
Not many Duke players have had that dog. Zion doesn't seem to.
The white ones typically do. Christian, JJ, Grayson……
Greg Paulus
Kyle Singler
the lacrosse team
2025 Froob NBA Draft
Billups, Lillard, Moncrief
Wade, Harden, Petrovic
Bird, George, Marion
Nowitzki, Barkley, Anthony
Russell, A Sabonis, Parish
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36026 Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Post
by Bunker Inspector » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:06 pm
I seen our guy Flagg scored 10 points on 5-21 shooting last night in his NBA Summer League debut
Not so great
Guess we'll see if he becomes a player or a dud
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:12 pm
He got to his spots whenever he wanted. The shots weren’t falling but he wasn’t “struggling”. He also played pretty solid defense. I’m not concerned at all about him succeeding.
reddish?
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36026 Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Post
by Bunker Inspector » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:13 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:12 pm
He got to his spots whenever he wanted. The shots weren’t falling but he wasn’t “struggling”. He also played pretty solid defense. I’m not concerned at all about him succeeding.
Guess we'll see
I've bought a ton of Flagg stock, so I hope there will be dividends down the road
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51017 Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro
Post
by Mandatory » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:14 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:12 pm
He got to his spots whenever he wanted. The shots weren’t falling but he wasn’t “struggling”. He also played pretty solid defense. I’m not concerned at all about him succeeding.
Based on the source of this analysis I am now very worried about Pooper Flagg.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:15 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:13 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:12 pm
He got to his spots whenever he wanted. The shots weren’t falling but he wasn’t “struggling”. He also played pretty solid defense. I’m not concerned at all about him succeeding.
Guess we'll see
I've
bought a ton of Flagg stock , so I hope there will be dividends down the road
Meaning?
reddish?
Oriole81
Posts: 38110 Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:48 pm
Post
by Oriole81 » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:22 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:12 pm
He got to his spots whenever he wanted. The shots weren’t falling but he wasn’t “struggling”. He also played pretty solid defense. I’m not concerned at all about him succeeding.
Will he succeed enough though to justify the Mavs conspiring with the league to send Luka to LA, in exchange for an assurance of getting him?
That's the important question.
2025 Froob NBA Draft
Billups, Lillard, Moncrief
Wade, Harden, Petrovic
Bird, George, Marion
Nowitzki, Barkley, Anthony
Russell, A Sabonis, Parish
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:23 pm
Oriole81 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:22 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:12 pm
He got to his spots whenever he wanted. The shots weren’t falling but he wasn’t “struggling”. He also played pretty solid defense. I’m not concerned at all about him succeeding.
Will he succeed enough though to justify the Mavs conspiring with the league to send Luka to LA, in exchange for an assurance of getting him?
That's the important question.
Kinda depends on what Luka does.
reddish?
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51017 Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro
Post
by Mandatory » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:26 pm
Oriole81 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:22 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:12 pm
He got to his spots whenever he wanted. The shots weren’t falling but he wasn’t “struggling”. He also played pretty solid defense. I’m not concerned at all about him succeeding.
Will he succeed enough though to justify the Mavs conspiring with the league to send Luka to LA, in exchange for an assurance of getting him?
That's the important question.
Not a chance, and that’s the best part. Mavs fans deserve it.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36026 Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Post
by Bunker Inspector » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:37 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:15 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:13 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:12 pm
He got to his spots whenever he wanted. The shots weren’t falling but he wasn’t “struggling”. He also played pretty solid defense. I’m not concerned at all about him succeeding.
Guess we'll see
I've
bought a ton of Flagg stock , so I hope there will be dividends down the road
Meaning?
I have a lot invested in his success
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:47 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:37 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:15 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:13 pm
Guess we'll see
I've
bought a ton of Flagg stock , so I hope there will be dividends down the road
Meaning?
I have a lot invested in his success
Emotional? Financial?
reddish?
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36026 Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Post
by Bunker Inspector » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:49 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:47 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:37 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:15 pm
Meaning?
I have a lot invested in his success
Emotional? Financial?
Mostly intrinsic
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:55 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:49 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:47 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:37 pm
I have a lot invested in his success
Emotional? Financial?
Mostly intrinsic
That doesn’t count. Buy a rookie card.
reddish?
nigel
Posts: 31039 Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Post
by nigel » Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:57 pm
League will go out of their way to protect/promote him. Basically do what the dub SHOULD be doing with CC but aren't, quite yet.
He's a white guy who can bring a crucial, casual fan element back to the game.
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
thinktank
Posts: 29459 Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am
Post
by thinktank » Fri Jul 11, 2025 3:01 pm
nigel wrote: ↑ Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:57 pm
League will go out of their way to protect/promote him. Basically do what the dub SHOULD be doing with CC but aren't, quite yet.
He's a white guy who can bring a crucial, casual fan element back to the game.
The NBA does that with every young star.
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Sat Jul 12, 2025 9:38 pm
31 pts
reddish?
nigel
Posts: 31039 Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Post
by nigel » Sat Jul 12, 2025 10:09 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Sat Jul 12, 2025 9:38 pm 31 pts
Smh
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51017 Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro
Post
by Mandatory » Sun Jul 13, 2025 1:03 pm
Yikes…
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
nigel
Posts: 31039 Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Post
by nigel » Sun Jul 13, 2025 2:36 pm
wAt do you mean, yikes?
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Sun Jul 13, 2025 2:49 pm
nigel wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 13, 2025 2:36 pm
wAt do you mean, yikes?
He doesn’t know ball.
reddish?
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36026 Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Post
by Bunker Inspector » Sun Jul 13, 2025 2:51 pm
Looks like our guy Flagg has conquered the Summer League and has nothing left to prove
NEXT!
nigel
Posts: 31039 Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Post
by nigel » Sun Jul 13, 2025 3:07 pm
RC3 wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 13, 2025 2:49 pm
nigel wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 13, 2025 2:36 pm
wAt do you mean, yikes?
He doesn’t know ball.
I mean obviously, but how did he misconstrue this so bad lol
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
RC3
Posts: 45543 Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Post
by RC3 » Sun Jul 13, 2025 3:08 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑ Sun Jul 13, 2025 2:51 pm
Looks like our guy Flagg has conquered the Summer League and has nothing left to prove
NEXT!
Can’t let the bad habits of all those scrubs rub off on him.
reddish?
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36026 Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Post
by Bunker Inspector » Sun Jul 13, 2025 3:42 pm
And when our guy Flagg saw the breadth of his NBA career, he wept, for there were no worlds left to conquer
nigel
Posts: 31039 Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Post
by nigel » Wed Oct 22, 2025 9:59 pm
feekdogg wrote: ↑ Sun Jun 08, 2025 3:58 pm
Poor man's Danny Ferry
Nailed it
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit