Some grown ass men out there. They may run right over himBunker Inspector wrote: ↑Thu Jun 26, 2025 10:48 amThat will probably take care of itself once he starts playing against men instead of boys
Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Flagg
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
- Voltron
- Posts: 24530
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 am
Re: Flagg
Trans women belong in women's sports.
It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51036
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: The Threshold of Hell
Re: Flagg
Greg Paulus
Kyle Singler
A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now
- nigel
- Posts: 31052
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
- Bunker Inspector
- Posts: 36076
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Re: Flagg
I seen our guy Flagg scored 10 points on 5-21 shooting last night in his NBA Summer League debut
Not so great
Guess we'll see if he becomes a player or a dud
Not so great
Guess we'll see if he becomes a player or a dud
- Bunker Inspector
- Posts: 36076
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Re: Flagg
Guess we'll see
I've bought a ton of Flagg stock, so I hope there will be dividends down the road
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51036
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: The Threshold of Hell
Re: Flagg
Based on the source of this analysis I am now very worried about Pooper Flagg.
A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now
- RC3
- Posts: 45543
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Re: Flagg
Meaning?Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:13 pmGuess we'll see
I've bought a ton of Flagg stock, so I hope there will be dividends down the road
reddish?
-
Oriole81
- Posts: 38110
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:48 pm
Re: Flagg
Will he succeed enough though to justify the Mavs conspiring with the league to send Luka to LA, in exchange for an assurance of getting him?
That's the important question.
2025 Froob NBA Draft
Billups, Lillard, Moncrief
Wade, Harden, Petrovic
Bird, George, Marion
Nowitzki, Barkley, Anthony
Russell, A Sabonis, Parish
Billups, Lillard, Moncrief
Wade, Harden, Petrovic
Bird, George, Marion
Nowitzki, Barkley, Anthony
Russell, A Sabonis, Parish
- RC3
- Posts: 45543
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51036
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: The Threshold of Hell
Re: Flagg
Not a chance, and that’s the best part. Mavs fans deserve it.
A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now
- Bunker Inspector
- Posts: 36076
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Re: Flagg
I have a lot invested in his successRC3 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:15 pmMeaning?Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:13 pmGuess we'll see
I've bought a ton of Flagg stock, so I hope there will be dividends down the road
- RC3
- Posts: 45543
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Re: Flagg
Emotional? Financial?Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:37 pmI have a lot invested in his successRC3 wrote: ↑Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:15 pmMeaning?Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Fri Jul 11, 2025 2:13 pm
Guess we'll see
I've bought a ton of Flagg stock, so I hope there will be dividends down the road
reddish?
- Bunker Inspector
- Posts: 36076
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
- nigel
- Posts: 31052
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: Flagg
League will go out of their way to protect/promote him. Basically do what the dub SHOULD be doing with CC but aren't, quite yet.
He's a white guy who can bring a crucial, casual fan element back to the game.
He's a white guy who can bring a crucial, casual fan element back to the game.
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
-
thinktank
- Posts: 29459
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51036
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: The Threshold of Hell
Re: Flagg
Yikes…
A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late
Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now
- Bunker Inspector
- Posts: 36076
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Re: Flagg
Looks like our guy Flagg has conquered the Summer League and has nothing left to prove
NEXT!
NEXT!
- nigel
- Posts: 31052
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
- RC3
- Posts: 45543
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Re: Flagg
Can’t let the bad habits of all those scrubs rub off on him.Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Sun Jul 13, 2025 2:51 pm Looks like our guy Flagg has conquered the Summer League and has nothing left to prove
NEXT!
reddish?
- Bunker Inspector
- Posts: 36076
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Re: Flagg
And when our guy Flagg saw the breadth of his NBA career, he wept, for there were no worlds left to conquer




