Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
- feekdogg
- Posts: 38615
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm
***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
Taylor out. AJ Turner out for the season. Running back room looking sparse.
I made this!
- Hummdrum
- Posts: 25000
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
- Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
We got ourselves a ballgame.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
- feekdogg
- Posts: 38615
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm
- Hoop Dreams
- ***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***
- Posts: 43634
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 pm
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
Fleck absolutely botched the final two minutes there. Totally unacceptable.
- feekdogg
- Posts: 38615
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
Slappy's gonna be mad that he has to defend more Fleck in game jackassery.
I made this!
-
hategreenticemase
- Posts: 29219
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:34 pm
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
Haha, but he will!
Can one of you tell me exactly what happened? Unfortunately I'm coaching today so can't watch the game till later. Between games now and I check in and I hear that we have 17 first downs allowed to our 4. What in the same f***?
- Hoop Dreams
- ***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***
- Posts: 43634
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 pm
- Bunker Inspector
- Posts: 35970
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
Drake Lindsey reminds me of Drew Bledsoe with his mechanics and arm talent
- Hummdrum
- Posts: 25000
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
- Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
We narrowly escaped with a victory but we'll take it.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
- dennis1
- Posts: 5542
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:16 pm
- Bunker Inspector
- Posts: 35970
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
Exciting game, glad we were all able to be a part of it
- feekdogg
- Posts: 38615
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
Low bar, but Lindsey is on his way to being the best Gopher QB in a long, long while.
I made this!
- Hoop Dreams
- ***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***
- Posts: 43634
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 pm
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
I can't believe they won that game after that awful start.
Drake Lindsey is legitimately good.
The defense needs to improve. The tackling was extremely poor today.
Drake Lindsey is legitimately good.
The defense needs to improve. The tackling was extremely poor today.
-
hategreenticemase
- Posts: 29219
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:34 pm
- feekdogg
- Posts: 38615
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
Uneven. Muffed a kick. But he had a big sack on a blitz, and he had a monster kick return right before half thatvshould have gotten them 3 points, but Fleck messed that up.hategreenticemase wrote: ↑Sat Sep 27, 2025 5:46 pmWell there is that!
How did Perich play today? He has been a fairly large disappointment this season.
I made this!
-
hategreenticemase
- Posts: 29219
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:34 pm
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
How'd he fuck it up? I just got home.feekdogg wrote: ↑Sat Sep 27, 2025 5:55 pmUneven. Muffed a kick. But he had a big sack on a blitz, and he had a monster kick return right before half thatvshould have gotten them 3 points, but Fleck messed that up.hategreenticemase wrote: ↑Sat Sep 27, 2025 5:46 pmWell there is that!
How did Perich play today? He has been a fairly large disappointment this season.
- feekdogg
- Posts: 38615
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm
Re: ***Official Gophers vs Buttgers thread***
Perich got them to like the 33 with 8 seconds on the clock. Plenty of time to run a 5 yard out, or at the very least, clock it. But he immediately rushed the field goal team out there. They weren't ready. Kick missed.
I made this!
-
hategreenticemase
- Posts: 29219
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:34 pm


