Some of the best rebounders in history Barkley and Rodman were 6’6 and 6’7. Just because we lost 2 below average rebounders doesn’t mean we will not be able to rebound this year with their replacement, quite the opposite actually.Small Hands wrote: ↑Wed Jul 22, 2026 3:04 pmWho said they were Rodmans? You’re going to be complaining about their inability to rebound and I’ll point this argument out to you.aztimberwolves wrote: ↑Wed Jul 22, 2026 1:21 pmRandle and Naz were below average rebounders for their size. It wasn’t like they were Rodmans on the boards. Beringer will get more time as well.Small Hands wrote: ↑Wed Jul 22, 2026 10:49 am
Fair assessment. I mostly agree, but I think if they don’t get someone with physicality down low that averages 6-7 boards, this team will be worse. Randle averaged 7 rebounds a game and Naz averaged 8.6 per 36. They were decent rebounding bigs. Naz was better than Randle for sure. That’s a lot of boards for Jaden and Lyle to make up for. I just think this team created a glaring hole to fill another. They’ll be exciting, but I see them in the 7-8 seed range.
Wolves chat will be bitching about them getting beat up on the boards constantly.
I think for the slight decrease in rebounding we will see will get way more offset from our easier looks created by Ball.
Again PF in the NBA isn’t what it used to be. Most nights we will be fine. Long gone are the bruisers, low post players of the 80s and 90s
You can point it out as much as you want as long as you’ll be around after ball has 10 plus assists in a game and sets up others for easy looks.



