Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Pokerstars to the US?

Post Reply
User avatar
Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Pokerstars to the US?

Post by Donovan McNabb »

When will this happen? It's already a thing in New Jersey, is it just a matter of time? Apparently one of the things holding it back is the fact that rich casino owners lobby politicians with millions of dollars against any legislation for online poker.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Pokerstars to the US?

Post by ForCaleb »

I live in NJ and tried PokerStars and couple other sites.

It's just as rigged as when I remembered it years ago.
User avatar
Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: Pokerstars to the US?

Post by Donovan McNabb »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:07 am I live in NJ and tried PokerStars and couple other sites.

It's just as rigged as when I remembered it years ago.
translation: you suck at poker. :D :D
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Pokerstars to the US?

Post by ForCaleb »

Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:44 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:07 am I live in NJ and tried PokerStars and couple other sites.

It's just as rigged as when I remembered it years ago.
translation: you suck at poker. :D :D
Lets play heads up and find out!
User avatar
Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: Pokerstars to the US?

Post by Donovan McNabb »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:46 pm
Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:44 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:07 am I live in NJ and tried PokerStars and couple other sites.

It's just as rigged as when I remembered it years ago.
translation: you suck at poker. :D :D
Lets play heads up and find out!
But it's rigged bro! You will lose all the big hands of course, because it's rigged against you alone!
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Pokerstars to the US?

Post by ForCaleb »

Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:55 pm

But it's rigged bro! You will lose all the big hands of course, because it's rigged against you alone!
:lol:
User avatar
RALPH MALPH
Posts: 4744
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Pokerstars to the US?

Post by RALPH MALPH »

w
User avatar
Voltron
Posts: 24467
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 am

Re: Pokerstars to the US?

Post by Voltron »

Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:44 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:07 am I live in NJ and tried PokerStars and couple other sites.

It's just as rigged as when I remembered it years ago.
translation: you suck at poker. :D :D
:lol:
Trans women belong in women's sports.

It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Pokerstars to the US?

Post by RubeTube »

Poker in the front liquor in the back

IALTO!
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: Pokerstars to the US?

Post by Slap Shot »

"I think I'll play with a 5"

One of the greatest poker quotes of all time.

IYKYK
Post Reply