Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Sabotage on the Nordstream 2 pipeline???

A political themed message board

Moderator: Steven Seagal

Post Reply
User avatar
Bull
Posts: 30866
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am

Re: Sabotage on the Nordstream 2 pipeline???

Post by Bull »

Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 1:40 pm A Ukrainian man was arrested in Croatia for involvement in the Nord Stream Attack. He was working on a Hollywood movie about the Nord Stream attack. He will be sent to Germany to face the courts for his potential involvement.

Boy this thread brings back memories. I think its one of the only times I actually had to really had to passionately call someone out on their bullshit.
Whisker was in rare form in this thread.
Night Train wrote: ↑Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:13 am
Trump is for the people.....
Trump is genuine...
viewtopic.php?p=2927307#p2927307
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: Sabotage on the Nordstream 2 pipeline???

Post by Slap Shot »

Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 1:40 pm A Ukrainian man was arrested in Croatia for involvement in the Nord Stream Attack. He was working on a Hollywood movie about the Nord Stream attack. He will be sent to Germany to face the courts for his potential involvement.

Boy this thread brings back memories. I think its one of the only times I actually had to really passionately call someone out on their bullshit.
Was it Jepps?
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: Sabotage on the Nordstream 2 pipeline???

Post by Ask Not »

Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 1:40 pm A Ukrainian man was arrested in Croatia for involvement in the Nord Stream Attack. He was working on a Hollywood movie about the Nord Stream attack. He will be sent to Germany to face the courts for his potential involvement.

Boy this thread brings back memories. I think its one of the only times I actually had to really passionately call someone out on their bullshit.
Was it me? If not, I'll work harder to get you going. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Straight Edge Raven
Posts: 12905
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Re: Sabotage on the Nordstream 2 pipeline???

Post by Straight Edge Raven »

Slap Shot wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 3:37 pm
Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 1:40 pm A Ukrainian man was arrested in Croatia for involvement in the Nord Stream Attack. He was working on a Hollywood movie about the Nord Stream attack. He will be sent to Germany to face the courts for his potential involvement.

Boy this thread brings back memories. I think its one of the only times I actually had to really passionately call someone out on their bullshit.
Was it Jepps?
whiskerbiscuit
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
User avatar
Straight Edge Raven
Posts: 12905
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Re: Sabotage on the Nordstream 2 pipeline???

Post by Straight Edge Raven »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 4:28 pm
Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 1:40 pm A Ukrainian man was arrested in Croatia for involvement in the Nord Stream Attack. He was working on a Hollywood movie about the Nord Stream attack. He will be sent to Germany to face the courts for his potential involvement.

Boy this thread brings back memories. I think its one of the only times I actually had to really passionately call someone out on their bullshit.
Was it me? If not, I'll work harder to get you going. :thumbsup:
whiskerbiscuit
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Post Reply