Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

User avatar
witljon
Posts: 27107
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by witljon »

cunningham wrote: ↑Fri Jul 17, 2026 8:01 am I went there last year and stayed in a very posh hotel for not too much money in the business district. Walking can be brutal, but public transportation is good.

The wharf is always fun. The seals and stores, but it has become a giant tourist trap more and more. I like walking around Chinatown and having something good to eat. City Lights books is cool for the home of the Beat Poets. Little Italy has some nice pastries as well. I’ve hit all that in a day by walking around.

I love San Francisco. I didn’t see many homeless people or crime. There really are only a few crappy blocks and less than most big cities. I’ve been there many times and always loved it.
Go to the Hyde and Eddie street intersection area for a sightseeing experience. But I think you might want to do it during the day. There’s some weird people in that area.
Bring ya ass!
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

So I totally changed the plan. Instead of a few days, I’m going for 7. I got the baseball tickets and I’m staying near the stadium for two nights and like $1000. Then I’m renting a car and driving down the coast and going to stay in Monterey for a few nights. Then back up to San Jose to see a Sharks game and sit in a seat that costs as much as a mortgage payment. Back up to SF for one more night, a little Top Golf and a red eye to Toronto. It’s been a rough year. I needed something to look forward to.
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
The Lizard King
Posts: 37347
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by The Lizard King »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:20 pm So I totally changed the plan. Instead of a few days, I’m going for 7. I got the baseball tickets and I’m staying near the stadium for two nights and like $1000. Then I’m renting a car and driving down the coast and going to stay in Monterey for a few nights. Then back up to San Jose to see a Sharks game and sit in a seat that costs as much as a mortgage payment. Back up to SF for one more night, a little Top Golf and a red eye to Toronto. It’s been a rough year. I needed something to look forward to.
It sounds like fun! I will be in CA 8/24 through 9/7, so I'll miss seeing you there.
"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
User avatar
Drizzay
Posts: 6341
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:59 pm
Location: Armatage

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Drizzay »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:20 pm So I totally changed the plan. Instead of a few days, I’m going for 7. I got the baseball tickets and I’m staying near the stadium for two nights and like $1000. Then I’m renting a car and driving down the coast and going to stay in Monterey for a few nights. Then back up to San Jose to see a Sharks game and sit in a seat that costs as much as a mortgage payment. Back up to SF for one more night, a little Top Golf and a red eye to Toronto. It’s been a rough year. I needed something to look forward to.
Damn, that sounds nice.
Tell your story walkin'!
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92572
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Eroder »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:20 pm So I totally changed the plan. Instead of a few days, I’m going for 7. I got the baseball tickets and I’m staying near the stadium for two nights and like $1000. Then I’m renting a car and driving down the coast and going to stay in Monterey for a few nights. Then back up to San Jose to see a Sharks game and sit in a seat that costs as much as a mortgage payment. Back up to SF for one more night, a little Top Golf and a red eye to Toronto. It’s been a rough year. I needed something to look forward to.
Awesome sounding trip OC!
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

The Lizard King wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:29 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:20 pm So I totally changed the plan. Instead of a few days, I’m going for 7. I got the baseball tickets and I’m staying near the stadium for two nights and like $1000. Then I’m renting a car and driving down the coast and going to stay in Monterey for a few nights. Then back up to San Jose to see a Sharks game and sit in a seat that costs as much as a mortgage payment. Back up to SF for one more night, a little Top Golf and a red eye to Toronto. It’s been a rough year. I needed something to look forward to.
It sounds like fun! I will be in CA 8/24 through 9/7, so I'll miss seeing you there.
Just a couple weeks off. Next time, dude!
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

Drizzay wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:29 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:20 pm So I totally changed the plan. Instead of a few days, I’m going for 7. I got the baseball tickets and I’m staying near the stadium for two nights and like $1000. Then I’m renting a car and driving down the coast and going to stay in Monterey for a few nights. Then back up to San Jose to see a Sharks game and sit in a seat that costs as much as a mortgage payment. Back up to SF for one more night, a little Top Golf and a red eye to Toronto. It’s been a rough year. I needed something to look forward to.
Damn, that sounds nice.
I’ve never done anything like this before. I think it will be quite fun!
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:32 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:20 pm So I totally changed the plan. Instead of a few days, I’m going for 7. I got the baseball tickets and I’m staying near the stadium for two nights and like $1000. Then I’m renting a car and driving down the coast and going to stay in Monterey for a few nights. Then back up to San Jose to see a Sharks game and sit in a seat that costs as much as a mortgage payment. Back up to SF for one more night, a little Top Golf and a red eye to Toronto. It’s been a rough year. I needed something to look forward to.
Awesome sounding trip OC!
Thanks! I can’t wait!
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92572
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Eroder »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:40 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:32 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:20 pm So I totally changed the plan. Instead of a few days, I’m going for 7. I got the baseball tickets and I’m staying near the stadium for two nights and like $1000. Then I’m renting a car and driving down the coast and going to stay in Monterey for a few nights. Then back up to San Jose to see a Sharks game and sit in a seat that costs as much as a mortgage payment. Back up to SF for one more night, a little Top Golf and a red eye to Toronto. It’s been a rough year. I needed something to look forward to.
Awesome sounding trip OC!
Thanks! I can’t wait!
I am curious about hockey tickets that cost as much as a mortgage, however…
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
User avatar
Puma
Posts: 5953
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Puma »

We actually went a couple weeks ago! Todd’s dad and brother live out that way (San Jose & Livermore) so we’ve been there a few times. San Francisco is sooo big we still haven’t even seen half of it. We’ve done all the touristy things, Fisherman’s Warf/Pier 39, Alcatraz, ChinaTown. Lots of good food, and you’ll definitely get your steps in. Just don’t leave anything in your rental in San Francisco, we saw a few cars with windows smashed. Traffic is also horrendous.

But it sounds like you have a lot planned! Hopefully you have a good time!

Oh and the Grand Hyatt at SFO is a great hotel right next to the international terminal and right on the tram line to make travel home 85% less stressful! lol would recommend
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 36000
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Bunker Inspector »

SF with the Carroll brothers
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92572
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Eroder »

Puma wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:53 pm We actually went a couple weeks ago! Todd’s dad and brother live out that way (San Jose & Livermore) so we’ve been there a few times. San Francisco is sooo big we still haven’t even seen half of it. We’ve done all the touristy things, Fisherman’s Warf/Pier 39, Alcatraz, ChinaTown. Lots of good food, and you’ll definitely get your steps in. Just don’t leave anything in your rental in San Francisco, we saw a few cars with windows smashed. Traffic is also horrendous.

But it sounds like you have a lot planned! Hopefully you have a good time!

Oh and the Grand Hyatt at SFO is a great hotel right next to the international terminal and right on the tram line to make travel home 85% less stressful! lol would recommend
:shock:
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Ask Not »

Sounds like a grate plan, enjoy your trip, OC.
We went to Monterey in May - beautiful place.
User avatar
Self High-Five
Posts: 7424
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:15 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Self High-Five »

Eroder wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 5:13 am
Puma wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:53 pm We actually went a couple weeks ago! Todd’s dad and brother live out that way (San Jose & Livermore) so we’ve been there a few times. San Francisco is sooo big we still haven’t even seen half of it. We’ve done all the touristy things, Fisherman’s Warf/Pier 39, Alcatraz, ChinaTown. Lots of good food, and you’ll definitely get your steps in. Just don’t leave anything in your rental in San Francisco, we saw a few cars with windows smashed. Traffic is also horrendous.

But it sounds like you have a lot planned! Hopefully you have a good time!

Oh and the Grand Hyatt at SFO is a great hotel right next to the international terminal and right on the tram line to make travel home 85% less stressful! lol would recommend
:shock:
:shock: :shock:
"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such." - Homer Simpson
User avatar
Puma
Posts: 5953
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Puma »

Eroder wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 5:13 am
Puma wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:53 pm We actually went a couple weeks ago! Todd’s dad and brother live out that way (San Jose & Livermore) so we’ve been there a few times. San Francisco is sooo big we still haven’t even seen half of it. We’ve done all the touristy things, Fisherman’s Warf/Pier 39, Alcatraz, ChinaTown. Lots of good food, and you’ll definitely get your steps in. Just don’t leave anything in your rental in San Francisco, we saw a few cars with windows smashed. Traffic is also horrendous.

But it sounds like you have a lot planned! Hopefully you have a good time!

Oh and the Grand Hyatt at SFO is a great hotel right next to the international terminal and right on the tram line to make travel home 85% less stressful! lol would recommend
:shock:
:shock:
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92572
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Eroder »

Puma wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 9:54 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 5:13 am
Puma wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:53 pm We actually went a couple weeks ago! Todd’s dad and brother live out that way (San Jose & Livermore) so we’ve been there a few times. San Francisco is sooo big we still haven’t even seen half of it. We’ve done all the touristy things, Fisherman’s Warf/Pier 39, Alcatraz, ChinaTown. Lots of good food, and you’ll definitely get your steps in. Just don’t leave anything in your rental in San Francisco, we saw a few cars with windows smashed. Traffic is also horrendous.

But it sounds like you have a lot planned! Hopefully you have a good time!

Oh and the Grand Hyatt at SFO is a great hotel right next to the international terminal and right on the tram line to make travel home 85% less stressful! lol would recommend
:shock:
:shock:
Hi Puma!!!

:naners: :naners: :naners:
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
User avatar
Puma
Posts: 5953
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Puma »

Eroder wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 9:55 am
Puma wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 9:54 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 5:13 am

:shock:
:shock:
Hi Puma!!!

:naners: :naners: :naners:
Hi!
Oriole81
Posts: 38110
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oriole81 »

Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:44 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:40 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:32 pm

Awesome sounding trip OC!
Thanks! I can’t wait!
I am curious about hockey tickets that cost as much as a mortgage, however…
American inflation, amirite?
2025 Froob NBA Draft

Billups, Lillard, Moncrief
Wade, Harden, Petrovic
Bird, George, Marion
Nowitzki, Barkley, Anthony
Russell, A Sabonis, Parish
Oriole81
Posts: 38110
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oriole81 »

Sounds like a grate trip, OC.
Hoping you catch one of them fine sporting game dildos.
2025 Froob NBA Draft

Billups, Lillard, Moncrief
Wade, Harden, Petrovic
Bird, George, Marion
Nowitzki, Barkley, Anthony
Russell, A Sabonis, Parish
User avatar
witljon
Posts: 27107
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by witljon »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:40 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:32 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:20 pm So I totally changed the plan. Instead of a few days, I’m going for 7. I got the baseball tickets and I’m staying near the stadium for two nights and like $1000. Then I’m renting a car and driving down the coast and going to stay in Monterey for a few nights. Then back up to San Jose to see a Sharks game and sit in a seat that costs as much as a mortgage payment. Back up to SF for one more night, a little Top Golf and a red eye to Toronto. It’s been a rough year. I needed something to look forward to.
Awesome sounding trip OC!
Thanks! I can’t wait!
When ya going?
Bring ya ass!
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:44 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:40 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:32 pm

Awesome sounding trip OC!
Thanks! I can’t wait!
I am curious about hockey tickets that cost as much as a mortgage, however…
A couple rows off the glass. And I bought two tickets, plus exchange, a little over $1000. Also, my mortgage payments aren’t huge lol.
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

witljon wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 7:58 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:40 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:32 pm

Awesome sounding trip OC!
Thanks! I can’t wait!
When ya going?
End of Sept/early Oct. I’m catching the Giants last game and the Sharks first regular season home game. I got lucky with the timing. Well, I planned the trip to be there for the baseball game, but the hockey game was a fluke.
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
witljon
Posts: 27107
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by witljon »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 10:36 pm
witljon wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 7:58 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:40 pm

Thanks! I can’t wait!
When ya going?
End of Sept/early Oct. I’m catching the Giants last game and the Sharks first regular season home game. I got lucky with the timing. Well, I planned the trip to be there for the baseball game, but the hockey game was a fluke.
Sounds fun. Be safe.
Bring ya ass!
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92572
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Eroder »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 10:34 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:44 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:40 pm

Thanks! I can’t wait!
I am curious about hockey tickets that cost as much as a mortgage, however…
A couple rows off the glass. And I bought two tickets, plus exchange, a little over $1000. Also, my mortgage payments aren’t huge lol.
2 tickets???

Hmmm….
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
User avatar
Rimfire
Posts: 3209
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 1:31 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Rimfire »

Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 7:54 am
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 10:34 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:44 pm

I am curious about hockey tickets that cost as much as a mortgage, however…
A couple rows off the glass. And I bought two tickets, plus exchange, a little over $1000. Also, my mortgage payments aren’t huge lol.
2 tickets???

Hmmm….
Looks like you might have a battle on your hands E
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago

Calcutta Clipper swings down, swings up, lakefront influence...and out
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92572
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Eroder »

Rimfire wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:46 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 7:54 am
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 10:34 pm

A couple rows off the glass. And I bought two tickets, plus exchange, a little over $1000. Also, my mortgage payments aren’t huge lol.
2 tickets???

Hmmm….
Looks like you might have a battle on your hands E
Alas, her heart belongs to another. I am blue…. :cry:
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
User avatar
Rimfire
Posts: 3209
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 1:31 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Rimfire »

Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:54 am
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:46 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 7:54 am

2 tickets???

Hmmm….
Looks like you might have a battle on your hands E
Alas, her heart belongs to another. I am blue…. :cry:

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago

Calcutta Clipper swings down, swings up, lakefront influence...and out
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

Puma wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:53 pm We actually went a couple weeks ago! Todd’s dad and brother live out that way (San Jose & Livermore) so we’ve been there a few times. San Francisco is sooo big we still haven’t even seen half of it. We’ve done all the touristy things, Fisherman’s Warf/Pier 39, Alcatraz, ChinaTown. Lots of good food, and you’ll definitely get your steps in. Just don’t leave anything in your rental in San Francisco, we saw a few cars with windows smashed. Traffic is also horrendous.

But it sounds like you have a lot planned! Hopefully you have a good time!

Oh and the Grand Hyatt at SFO is a great hotel right next to the international terminal and right on the tram line to make travel home 85% less stressful! lol would recommend
My dear Puma! How the heck are you??? How is your baby doing? I’ve missed you!

I’m not renting a car for the days we’re in SF, just picking it up on the way out of the city. I’ve heard parking is crazy expensive and I’ve also heard about car break ins being bad.

There is so much to do in SF, I knew I couldn’t see it all so I’m just planning on doing a few things. If I love it, maybe I’ll go back.
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 7:54 am
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 10:34 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:44 pm

I am curious about hockey tickets that cost as much as a mortgage, however…
A couple rows off the glass. And I bought two tickets, plus exchange, a little over $1000. Also, my mortgage payments aren’t huge lol.
2 tickets???

Hmmm….
I’m going with my bestie now. Not a dude.
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:54 am
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:46 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 7:54 am

2 tickets???

Hmmm….
Looks like you might have a battle on your hands E
Alas, her heart belongs to another. I am blue…. :cry:
I’m still a single lady. No need to be blue.
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
Post Reply