Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Social Media
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
-
Steve Winwood
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:50 am
Re: Social Media
I would love to see this process in person. Imagine walking out of the store and there is a guy with a big bag of meats in his hand, extending his phone out, standing in front of the store snapping selfies clamoring "this is gonna be a great post today" with a big smile.
Would love to see this play out. Would make my day. I wonder why his wife divorced him.
Would love to see this play out. Would make my day. I wonder why his wife divorced him.
- Lesueurcountyguy
- Posts: 73979
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:38 pm
- Lesueurcountyguy
- Posts: 73979
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:38 pm
Re: Social Media
And his girlfriend left him.Steve Winwood wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 6:45 am I would love to see this process in person. Imagine walking out of the store and there is a guy with a big bag of meats in his hand, extending his phone out, standing in front of the store snapping selfies clamoring "this is gonna be a great post today" with a big smile.
Would love to see this play out. Would make my day. I wonder why his wife divorced him.
-
Steve Winwood
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:50 am
Re: Social Media
Not so smooth. Poor Vince.Lesueurcountyguy wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 7:56 amAnd his girlfriend left him.Steve Winwood wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 6:45 am I would love to see this process in person. Imagine walking out of the store and there is a guy with a big bag of meats in his hand, extending his phone out, standing in front of the store snapping selfies clamoring "this is gonna be a great post today" with a big smile.
Would love to see this play out. Would make my day. I wonder why his wife divorced him.
-
Sellingguy
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
- Posts: 59240
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm
Re: Social Media
Those ribs should have been in the bathtub on Thurs if he is cooking today.
And I doubt he bought out Von's. Can't be that many if he is holding it up with 1 arm.
Somedays I miss the process that starts with a big box of ribs. But it is a lot of work.
And I doubt he bought out Von's. Can't be that many if he is holding it up with 1 arm.
Somedays I miss the process that starts with a big box of ribs. But it is a lot of work.
- ocsid
- Posts: 25642
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:59 pm
- Phil Leotardo
- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:33 pm
Re: Social Media
We're back, baby! O C DUB! O C DUB!
That's right cocksucker! Go back to New Jersey!
- ocsid
- Posts: 25642
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:59 pm
- ocsid
- Posts: 25642
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:59 pm
- buck satan
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2025 1:11 pm
- Verle
- Posts: 18113
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: Bumfuck,SD.
Re: Social Media
Backwards Disco rules! 
Retreat but never cower
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW






