Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

Although, I will say that I’ve gone on a handful of dates with a dude. He seems cool and we laugh a lot. I’m enjoying it.
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92572
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Eroder »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:33 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:54 am
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:46 am

Looks like you might have a battle on your hands E
Alas, her heart belongs to another. I am blue…. :cry:
I’m still a single lady. No need to be blue.
Image
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
Steve Winwood
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:50 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Steve Winwood »

I'm going in two weeks. Will post highlights when I get back. My first time there as well.
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:45 am
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:33 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:54 am

Alas, her heart belongs to another. I am blue…. :cry:
I’m still a single lady. No need to be blue.
Image
:love:
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
Rimfire
Posts: 3209
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 1:31 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Rimfire »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:33 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 7:54 am
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2026 10:34 pm

A couple rows off the glass. And I bought two tickets, plus exchange, a little over $1000. Also, my mortgage payments aren’t huge lol.
2 tickets???

Hmmm….
I’m going with my bestie now. Not a dude.
Glad you're going with a friend OC you'll have much more fun on this trip with a good traveling companion. Also good call on not having a car while in the city, Bay Area Rapid Transit will get you anywhere you might want to go and is safe & affordable.

Be sure to have your buddy share some of the driving duties so you can soak up the scenery on the hike down the PCH to Monterey/Carmel.

Your itinerary sounds AWESOME
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago

Calcutta Clipper swings down, swings up, lakefront influence...and out
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

Steve Winwood wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:56 am I'm going in two weeks. Will post highlights when I get back. My first time there as well.
Have fun! Yes, I look forward to an update.
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
Steve Winwood
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:50 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Steve Winwood »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 10:57 am
Steve Winwood wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:56 am I'm going in two weeks. Will post highlights when I get back. My first time there as well.
Have fun! Yes, I look forward to an update.
Will be doing the Giants game as well. But no other set plans. I like to be spontaneous. Looking forward to it.
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

Rimfire wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 10:04 am
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:33 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 7:54 am

2 tickets???

Hmmm….
I’m going with my bestie now. Not a dude.
Glad you're going with a friend OC you'll have much more fun on this trip with a good traveling companion. Also good call on not having a car while in the city, Bay Area Rapid Transit will get you anywhere you might want to go and is safe & affordable.

Be sure to have your buddy share some of the driving duties so you can soak up the scenery on the hike down the PCH to Monterey/Carmel.

Your itinerary sounds AWESOME
I got lucky with the timing and she was able to make it work. I am good at having fun on my own but it will be more fun with her. I’ve never seen a full size palm tree so I’m so excited for that! And I can’t wait to see some redwoods. I’m a big tree fan so I’m gonna hug some! And I’ll probably cry.

We’re going to do the 17 mile drive at Pebble Beach and that looks stunning! I’m so pumped!
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
Rimfire
Posts: 3209
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 1:31 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Rimfire »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 11:01 am
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 10:04 am
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:33 am

I’m going with my bestie now. Not a dude.
Glad you're going with a friend OC you'll have much more fun on this trip with a good traveling companion. Also good call on not having a car while in the city, Bay Area Rapid Transit will get you anywhere you might want to go and is safe & affordable.

Be sure to have your buddy share some of the driving duties so you can soak up the scenery on the hike down the PCH to Monterey/Carmel.

Your itinerary sounds AWESOME
I’m a big tree fan so I’m gonna hug some! And I’ll probably cry.
Some of those big California Redwoods are older than Eroder
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago

Calcutta Clipper swings down, swings up, lakefront influence...and out
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92572
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Eroder »

Rimfire wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 1:12 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 11:01 am
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 10:04 am

Glad you're going with a friend OC you'll have much more fun on this trip with a good traveling companion. Also good call on not having a car while in the city, Bay Area Rapid Transit will get you anywhere you might want to go and is safe & affordable.

Be sure to have your buddy share some of the driving duties so you can soak up the scenery on the hike down the PCH to Monterey/Carmel.

Your itinerary sounds AWESOME
I’m a big tree fan so I’m gonna hug some! And I’ll probably cry.
Some of those big California Redwoods are older than Eroder
And I get as hard as a redwood…

What a coincidence!
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
NOCB
Posts: 1198
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:57 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by NOCB »

Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:18 pm And I get as hard as a redwood…

What a coincidence!
Redwood is classified as a softwood derived from coniferous trees belonging to the Sequoia genus
It's not a coincidence
User avatar
Hoop Dreams
***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 43640
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:43 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Hoop Dreams »

NOCB wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:28 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:18 pm And I get as hard as a redwood…

What a coincidence!
Redwood is classified as a softwood derived from coniferous trees belonging to the Sequoia genus
It's not a coincidence
Image
Sellingguy wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 9:40 am your not to brite
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92572
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Eroder »

Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:18 pm
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 1:12 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 11:01 am
I’m a big tree fan so I’m gonna hug some! And I’ll probably cry.
Some of those big California Redwoods are older than Eroder
And I get as hard as a redwood…

What a coincidence!
HAHA!!! ERODER GOT FUCKING PAWNED!!!!
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
User avatar
Puma
Posts: 5953
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Puma »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:32 am
Puma wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:53 pm We actually went a couple weeks ago! Todd’s dad and brother live out that way (San Jose & Livermore) so we’ve been there a few times. San Francisco is sooo big we still haven’t even seen half of it. We’ve done all the touristy things, Fisherman’s Warf/Pier 39, Alcatraz, ChinaTown. Lots of good food, and you’ll definitely get your steps in. Just don’t leave anything in your rental in San Francisco, we saw a few cars with windows smashed. Traffic is also horrendous.

But it sounds like you have a lot planned! Hopefully you have a good time!

Oh and the Grand Hyatt at SFO is a great hotel right next to the international terminal and right on the tram line to make travel home 85% less stressful! lol would recommend
My dear Puma! How the heck are you??? How is your baby doing? I’ve missed you!

I’m not renting a car for the days we’re in SF, just picking it up on the way out of the city. I’ve heard parking is crazy expensive and I’ve also heard about car break ins being bad.

There is so much to do in SF, I knew I couldn’t see it all so I’m just planning on doing a few things. If I love it, maybe I’ll go back.
I’ve been good, and busy with wild child, and lately sick. #2 will be joining us in February! I’m not ready! But #1 turns 3 in September so she’s excited! Lots of family cabin trips this summer, it’s been fun!

You’ll have a good time! Try and relax a bit and get some good wine! It’s definitely an interesting city tho, lots to see and take in!
User avatar
Lesueurcountyguy
Posts: 73979
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:38 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Lesueurcountyguy »

NOCB wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:28 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:18 pm And I get as hard as a redwood…

What a coincidence!
Redwood is classified as a softwood derived from coniferous trees belonging to the Sequoia genus
It's not a coincidence
:lol: and good to have you back Puma.
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Oh Canada »

Puma wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 4:58 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:32 am
Puma wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 9:53 pm We actually went a couple weeks ago! Todd’s dad and brother live out that way (San Jose & Livermore) so we’ve been there a few times. San Francisco is sooo big we still haven’t even seen half of it. We’ve done all the touristy things, Fisherman’s Warf/Pier 39, Alcatraz, ChinaTown. Lots of good food, and you’ll definitely get your steps in. Just don’t leave anything in your rental in San Francisco, we saw a few cars with windows smashed. Traffic is also horrendous.

But it sounds like you have a lot planned! Hopefully you have a good time!

Oh and the Grand Hyatt at SFO is a great hotel right next to the international terminal and right on the tram line to make travel home 85% less stressful! lol would recommend
My dear Puma! How the heck are you??? How is your baby doing? I’ve missed you!

I’m not renting a car for the days we’re in SF, just picking it up on the way out of the city. I’ve heard parking is crazy expensive and I’ve also heard about car break ins being bad.

There is so much to do in SF, I knew I couldn’t see it all so I’m just planning on doing a few things. If I love it, maybe I’ll go back.
I’ve been good, and busy with wild child, and lately sick. #2 will be joining us in February! I’m not ready! But #1 turns 3 in September so she’s excited! Lots of family cabin trips this summer, it’s been fun!

You’ll have a good time! Try and relax a bit and get some good wine! It’s definitely an interesting city tho, lots to see and take in!
Baby Puma #2?!!!!! Congratulations!!! That’s very exciting! Glad to hear you’ve had a fun summer! Next year will be even more fun! It’s so nice to see you back!
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
Puma
Posts: 5953
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Puma »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 8:56 pm
Puma wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 4:58 pm
Oh Canada wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 9:32 am

My dear Puma! How the heck are you??? How is your baby doing? I’ve missed you!

I’m not renting a car for the days we’re in SF, just picking it up on the way out of the city. I’ve heard parking is crazy expensive and I’ve also heard about car break ins being bad.

There is so much to do in SF, I knew I couldn’t see it all so I’m just planning on doing a few things. If I love it, maybe I’ll go back.
I’ve been good, and busy with wild child, and lately sick. #2 will be joining us in February! I’m not ready! But #1 turns 3 in September so she’s excited! Lots of family cabin trips this summer, it’s been fun!

You’ll have a good time! Try and relax a bit and get some good wine! It’s definitely an interesting city tho, lots to see and take in!
Baby Puma #2?!!!!! Congratulations!!! That’s very exciting! Glad to hear you’ve had a fun summer! Next year will be even more fun! It’s so nice to see you back!
Thanks!! Another girl even! Lol luckily for Todd God our first is down to try anything, and seems to enjoy most of his “boyish” hobbies lol but yes, next year is gonna be crazy! 🤪
User avatar
Dr. Linux
Posts: 17019
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:28 pm

Re: San Francisco Froobs - Froobs who've been to San Francisco

Post by Dr. Linux »

Did OC make it back from her trip?
Post Reply