Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

When I think about those nights in Montréal

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 35997
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Image

The
User avatar
Hummdrum
Posts: 25000
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Hummdrum »

Gino
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 35997
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Image
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92572
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Eroder »

Poor guy :|


Image
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
User avatar
focker
Posts: 22433
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by focker »

Eroder wrote: ↑Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:25 am Poor guy :|


Image
Many froobs probably think he's packing a huge one...
Top 4 Froob 2021!!!
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92572
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Eroder »

focker wrote: ↑Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:29 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:25 am Poor guy :|


Image
Many froobs probably think he's packing a huge one...
:lol:
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
User avatar
Rimfire
Posts: 3209
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 1:31 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Rimfire »

Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:16 am Image

The
Best 70's Rock Hair in the business
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago

Calcutta Clipper swings down, swings up, lakefront influence...and out
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 35997
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Bunker Inspector »

The

Image
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 35997
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Bump for the Montreal crew
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 35997
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Bump for Céleste
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Slim Shady »

Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:46 am The

Image
John Goodman?
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 35997
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 3:27 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:46 am The

Image
John Goodman?
That's who it looks like to you?
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Slim Shady »

Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 3:53 pm
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 3:27 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:46 am The

Image
John Goodman?
That's who it looks like to you?
Sorry. Mark Goodman
User avatar
Slap Shot
Posts: 48959
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Here there and everywhere

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Slap Shot »

Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 3:27 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:46 am The

Image
John Goodman?
Inigo Montoya
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 59240
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Sellingguy »

Did Bunker come out of the closet?
User avatar
Drizzay
Posts: 6341
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:59 pm
Location: Armatage

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Drizzay »

Does the carpet match the drapes? Asking for a buddy.
Tell your story walkin'!
User avatar
Rimfire
Posts: 3209
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 1:31 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Rimfire »

Drizzay wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 7:24 pm Does the carpet match the drapes? Asking for a buddy.
Pretty sure its long dark and curly on both ends
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago

Calcutta Clipper swings down, swings up, lakefront influence...and out
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 35997
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Image
User avatar
Jack Soo 5
Posts: 8684
Joined: Mon May 08, 2023 5:07 pm
Location: 12th Precinct - Motown

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Jack Soo 5 »

Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Aug 12, 2026 12:12 pm Image

The...
Chicks think I'm the ginchiest!
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 35997
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Jack Soo 5 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 12, 2026 12:52 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Wed Aug 12, 2026 12:12 pm Image

The...
:lol:

Dude was packin'

Image
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 35997
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Buddy a mine
User avatar
Squatcher
Posts: 6808
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:18 pm
Location: 2026 Ultimate Froob winner

Re: When I think about those nights in Montréal

Post by Squatcher »

Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 3:57 pm
Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 3:53 pm
Slim Shady wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2026 3:27 pm

John Goodman?
That's who it looks like to you?
Sorry. Mark Goodman

:lol:
2026 Ultimate Froob Winner
2026 Final Four Brackets appearance

"still work to be done;
working towards perfection"



Evil always thinks it's doing the right thing.
Post Reply