Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Welcome back to the shitshow
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
- Abe Froman
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 11582
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am
Welcome back to the shitshow
I was done with it, but a few of you found me and twisted my arm. So we back. It was about as close to dead as it could be, so please bear with me while I put this place back together.
I made this!
- Abe Froman
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 11582
- Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am
Re: Welcome back to the shitshow
i often wondered what it would be like to have this entire place to myself... Kinda nice tbh
I made this!
