Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
User avatar
B-Town
Posts: 2512
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:14 am

***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by B-Town »

I will come back to administer the inaugural 2018 MN Rube Central brackets, pending Abe not moving the damn site again. I have the tough task of following asshan and the biggest abortion of a bracket in Rube history. I just want to get an early jump on this because I'm not sure who's here and who isn't.

Post your nominations here for the next few months. Posting why you are nominating a particular Froob will also help the committee with our considerations.

Thank you.
Dayman, Fighter of the Nightman.

Stup up, Abe!
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51016
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by Mandatory »

I nominate the kinkster... may he live for a thousand years.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
fumunda cheese
Posts: 842
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:32 am

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by fumunda cheese »

.
Last edited by fumunda cheese on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51016
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by Mandatory »

fumunda cheese wrote: ↑Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:26 pm This user is currently set to ignore. Click to show this post.
This fumunda guy is ok.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
LwnmwrMan222
Posts: 39453
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

Mandatory wrote: ↑Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:20 pm I nominate the kinkster... may he live for a thousand years.
Speaking of, where has Gus been?
I'm like an old oil lamp. I still work, but the light in me is gone.
User avatar
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***
Posts: 40668
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm
Location: Corner of 14th and Oak

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by Night Train »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:23 pm

That said, maybe we should find a way to memorialize our lost and fallen brethren?
A stickie 'In Memorium' thread.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - EcclesiastICS 10:2

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
vikesbumeout
***Official Gibby Award Winner - August 2018***
Posts: 22632
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:17 am

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by vikesbumeout »

I nominate ohcanada and jack coke........so we can watch their "foreplay"
Liberals are always so confident in their ideas until history meets up with them
User avatar
EnLiteEndOne
Posts: 11875
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 am

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

fumunda cheese wrote: ↑Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:26 pm I nominate Mandatory. He should be the only nominee. He should win outright and unopposed. Twice.
Here, here!!

Congratulations Mandatory!
Lampin'
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51016
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by Mandatory »

EnLiteEndOne wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:54 pm
fumunda cheese wrote: ↑Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:26 pm I nominate Mandatory. He should be the only nominee. He should win outright and unopposed. Twice.
Here, here!!

Congratulations Mandatory!
Yeah Mandatory!
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
Mizuno Man
***Official Gibby Award Winner - February 2019***
Posts: 7852
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by Mizuno Man »

I nominate Sarge. His yeomen like work in the Packler's game day threads has long been overlooked for their value and lulz. Yesterday he was in the classic form we've come to expect and enjoy. :thumbsup:
Asknot to WNU
"Is there a place where we can talk about evolving and dissipating covid hot spots or does anything covid related have to go through your blockade of Covid re-education?"
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51016
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by Mandatory »

Billy Bremner, top 5 froob.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
Edina Froob

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by Edina Froob »

I would like to formally nominate Rube Tube
User avatar
Seth Masterson II
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:50 pm
Location: N MPLS

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by Seth Masterson II »

The fresh Prince of Adrian Peterson hostility and unhealthy antagonism.
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by Ask Not »

I nominate Mandatory, the Oprah of Fromania, too. We look to you for guidance in all things.

(Please do not take the demise of multiple forums nor the dwindling number of entertaining threads personally.)
em_911

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by em_911 »

Edina Froob wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:11 pm I would like to formally nominate Rube Tube
+1
User avatar
YBBR
Posts: 39017
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by YBBR »

Mizuno Man wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:36 pm I nominate Sarge. His yeomen like work in the Packler's game day threads has long been overlooked for their value and lulz. Yesterday he was in the classic form we've come to expect and enjoy. :thumbsup:
Sarge is excellent. He's fucking hilarious. I second this nomination! :beer:
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51016
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by Mandatory »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:50 pm I nominate Mandatory, the Oprah of Fromania, too. We look to you for guidance in all things.

(Please do not take the demise of multiple forums nor the dwindling number of entertaining threads personally.)
Your generosity knows no bounds.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
EnLiteEndOne
Posts: 11875
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 am

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

I call for AskNot's nomination. A top froob for sure.
Lampin'
User avatar
Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by Donovan McNabb »

I nominate Hummdrum
fumunda cheese
Posts: 842
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:32 am

Re: ***Official MN Rube Central Bracket Nomination Thread***

Post by fumunda cheese »

.
Post Reply