Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
- Rusty Kuntz
- Posts: 16873
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
- Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ
- Donovan McNabb
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
- Posts: 4193
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm
Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm
Couldn't get into it. I liked Seinfeld a lot so naturally I should enjoy this, but it just didn't feel like my type of show
- Rusty Kuntz
- Posts: 16873
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
- Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ
Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm
Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:25 pm Couldn't get into it. I liked Seinfeld a lot so naturally I should enjoy this, but it just didn't feel like my type of show

- Decker23
- #1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
- Posts: 4232
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm
Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm
I never got into this show either. I've seen a few episodes, and it's hilarious, just never got into it... maybe because it's hbo.
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
- YBBR
- Posts: 39017
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:49 pm
Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm
Larry David is a social assassin.
He is something we all should aspire to be. Or fear...either one.
He is something we all should aspire to be. Or fear...either one.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."


