Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
User avatar
Rusty Kuntz
Posts: 16873
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

User avatar
Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm

Post by Donovan McNabb »

Couldn't get into it. I liked Seinfeld a lot so naturally I should enjoy this, but it just didn't feel like my type of show
Van Morrison

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm

Post by Van Morrison »

prettay prettay prettay excited.......
User avatar
Rusty Kuntz
Posts: 16873
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:25 pm Couldn't get into it. I liked Seinfeld a lot so naturally I should enjoy this, but it just didn't feel like my type of show
Image
User avatar
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm

Post by Decker23 »

I never got into this show either. I've seen a few episodes, and it's hilarious, just never got into it... maybe because it's hbo.
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
User avatar
YBBR
Posts: 39017
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm

Post by YBBR »

Larry David is a social assassin.

He is something we all should aspire to be. Or fear...either one.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
Post Reply