Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Bob Dylan's Harmonica
-
Edina Froob
Bob Dylan's Harmonica
Does anybody else think Bob Dylan's harmonica ruins some of his songs? There will be times where I'm just enjoying one of his songs, then his harmonica just starts screeching and I have to turn the volume way down.
- Hummdrum
- Posts: 25000
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
- Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Re: Bob Dylan's Harmonica
At times yes, other times it works.
I enjoy when CommonMan does his Bob Dylan voice singing to non-Dylan songs, lol.
He had done that bit for many years.
I enjoy when CommonMan does his Bob Dylan voice singing to non-Dylan songs, lol.
He had done that bit for many years.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
-
thinktank
- Posts: 29459
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am
Re: Bob Dylan's Harmonica
It's awful on Highway 61.
- cmd24
- ***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***
- Posts: 40114
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am
- Location: Not Lonsdale!
Re: Bob Dylan's Harmonica
At times. In all the times I've seen him live, though, I've never thought it ruins it. Seems to tone it down, or something, to where it's actually a nice addition.
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***
-
thinktank
- Posts: 29459
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am
Re: Bob Dylan's Harmonica
He's a better player now.
I find that musicians and wine both improve with age.
I find that musicians and wine both improve with age.
- somuchyummy
- Posts: 37470
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 pm
Re: Bob Dylan's Harmonica
i like the sound of dylan's harp, but i grew up with it so it's kind of ... comforting. like smelling hamburger noodle hotdish. brings me back to a time when my life had fewer problems.
All Time Draft 2025
PG - Kidd, Iverson, D Johnson
SG - Reggie, Hill, Richmond
SF - Kawhi, Hawkins, Ellis
PF - Hakeem, Cowens, Perkins
C - Wilt, Alonzo, Thurmond
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
PG - Kidd, Iverson, D Johnson
SG - Reggie, Hill, Richmond
SF - Kawhi, Hawkins, Ellis
PF - Hakeem, Cowens, Perkins
C - Wilt, Alonzo, Thurmond
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
