Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Chat about your fantasy league here

Moderator: Charles Bronson

Post Reply
User avatar
mglviks
Posts: 6172
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:22 pm

Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by mglviks »

What trades have been made?
User avatar
mglviks
Posts: 6172
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:22 pm

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by mglviks »

Traded Sanu to twgerber for Donta Foreman (I have Miller) in my rube league.

Traded Gillislee, still have 5rbs in a 8man league for Russell Wilson his 2nd qb(not loving Cousins in a 8man)
User avatar
feekdogg
Posts: 38628
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by feekdogg »

5-0 in a league with player contracts. Was able to flip Dak (2 more years before free agency) TY Hilton (free agent next year) and my 1st round pick in the rookie draft next year for Ajayi (1 year before free agency) and AJ Green (3 more years before free agency).
I made this!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by RubeTube »

I just traded Bacon Jordy for Adams and Henry. Rate this trade.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
Rusty Kuntz
Posts: 16873
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

Let me know what you guys think..

Somehow I'm 5-2, atop of my division.. it's a keeper league, no restrictions on the keeper.
I trade David Johnson and get Jordan Howard. My rbs are brutal, Ty, Aaron Jones, Gillislee, Smallwood, Rob Kelley.
User avatar
CasualObserverGuy
Posts: 4406
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

Traded away:

Michael Thomas & Pittsburgh

Received

Mark Ingram & Jacksonville

12 team standard scoring.

Did this trade the day after AP was traded to the Cardinals. @ 5-2, 2nd in my league, top points scored by a mile, leader at 6-1 has played all garbage opponents. I'm ready for the playoffs ;)
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
User avatar
Rusty Kuntz
Posts: 16873
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

CasualObserverGuy wrote: ↑Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:13 am Traded away:

Michael Thomas & Pittsburgh

Received

Mark Ingram & Jacksonville

12 team standard scoring.

Did this trade the day after AP was traded to the Cardinals. @ 5-2, 2nd in my league, top points scored by a mile, leader at 6-1 has played all garbage opponents. I'm ready for the playoffs ;)
I like it. I have Thomas in one league and that dude is so frustraterating. 7 pts one game, then 3 catches for 11yds the next.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by RubeTube »

Traded Philip Rivers and Derrick Henry for Crabtree. I was desperate for some WR help.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by RubeTube »

I just went berserk as the deadline is approaching. I'm 6-4 and sitting in 4th plqce. I started 4-0 though and have been 2-4 since. Trades.

Traded Todd Gurley, Keenan Allen, Big Ben

Received Mark Ingram, Antonio Brown


Traded Michael Crabtree, Corey Davis

Received Dez Bryant

Next week my roster should look like..

QB Newton
RB Ingram
RB Lynch
WR Brown
WR Bryant
TE Clay/ASJ
D Ravens/Vikings
K Zurlein

Flex options Doug Martin, D Adams, Gore, Woodhead
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
twgerber
Posts: 4167
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:51 am

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by twgerber »

RubeTube wrote: ↑Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:03 pm I just went berserk as the deadline is approaching. I'm 6-4 and sitting in 4th plqce. I started 4-0 though and have been 2-4 since. Trades.

Traded Todd Gurley, Keenan Allen, Big Ben

Received Mark Ingram, Antonio Brown


Traded Michael Crabtree, Corey Davis

Received Dez Bryant

Next week my roster should look like..

QB Newton
RB Ingram
RB Lynch
WR Brown
WR Bryant
TE Clay/ASJ
D Ravens/Vikings
K Zurlein

Flex options Doug Martin, D Adams, Gore, Woodhead
Was probably a bad trade for me but....

I now have

QB Big Ben
RB Deon Lewis
RB Kamara
Flex the #1 RB Gurley
WR Demerious Thomas
WR Keenan Allen
TE Hooper
D Eagles
K Boswell

And Zeke Elliott for the playoffs if I make it.
GM Spielman:
  • Record 62-48-2 (.559 winning %)
  • Playoffs 1-3
  • 7 years - reached playoffs 3 times.
  • Winner of the North 2 of last 4 years
Zimmer is 48-33-1
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by RubeTube »

twgerber wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:21 pm
RubeTube wrote: ↑Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:03 pm I just went berserk as the deadline is approaching. I'm 6-4 and sitting in 4th plqce. I started 4-0 though and have been 2-4 since. Trades.

Traded Todd Gurley, Keenan Allen, Big Ben

Received Mark Ingram, Antonio Brown


Traded Michael Crabtree, Corey Davis

Received Dez Bryant

Next week my roster should look like..

QB Newton
RB Ingram
RB Lynch
WR Brown
WR Bryant
TE Clay/ASJ
D Ravens/Vikings
K Zurlein

Flex options Doug Martin, D Adams, Gore, Woodhead
Was probably a bad trade for me but....

I now have

QB Big Ben
RB Deon Lewis
RB Kamara
Flex the #1 RB Gurley
WR Demerious Thomas
WR Keenan Allen
TE Hooper
D Eagles
K Boswell

And Zeke Elliott for the playoffs if I make it.

Gurley and Zeke is going to be hard to beat. I had to change up though. We should both make the playoffs
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
twgerber
Posts: 4167
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:51 am

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by twgerber »

Zeke won't be back until round 3 of the playoffs - if I can get thru first two rounds.....
GM Spielman:
  • Record 62-48-2 (.559 winning %)
  • Playoffs 1-3
  • 7 years - reached playoffs 3 times.
  • Winner of the North 2 of last 4 years
Zimmer is 48-33-1
User avatar
memyworld
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Sioux Falls

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by memyworld »

Should I accept an offer for Ezekiel Elliott in a two-player keeper league? The players I'm being offered would make my team better this year (until Elliott returns for the playoff semis).
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by RubeTube »

memyworld wrote: ↑Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:05 am Should I accept an offer for Ezekiel Elliott in a two-player keeper league? The players I'm being offered would make my team better this year (until Elliott returns for the playoff semis).
Who are the players? Do you plan on keeping Zeke next year?
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
memyworld
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Sioux Falls

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by memyworld »

RubeTube wrote: ↑Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:40 pm
memyworld wrote: ↑Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:05 am Should I accept an offer for Ezekiel Elliott in a two-player keeper league? The players I'm being offered would make my team better this year (until Elliott returns for the playoff semis).
Who are the players? Do you plan on keeping Zeke next year?
I'd keep Zeke next year if I decline the trade. I also have Le'Veon Bell. I'm trying to hold on to the last playoff spot. I've had bad luck with matchups this year where I'm usually the 2nd- or 3rd-highest-scoring team against that week's #1.

It's a massive trade. Essentially, this guy's in last place and is trying to snag a keeper in our standard PPR:

RECEIVE (Last Week | Next Games):

P. Rivers (29 | CLE, WAS, @KC)
J. Mixon (23.5 | PIT, CHI, @MIN)
L. Murray (14 | @ATL, @CAR, CIN)
D. Baldwin (3 | PHI, @JAX, LAR)
M. Sanu (16 | MIN, NO, @TB)
D. Walker (14 | HOU, @ARI, @SF)
S. Perine (14.5 | @DAL, @LAC, ARI)

SEND (Last Week, Next Games):
T. Taylor (13 | NE, IND, MIA)
C. Keenum (27 | @ATL, @CAR, CIN)
D. Martin (3 | @GB, DET, ATL)
K. Drake (9.5 | DEN, NE, @BUF)
N. Agholor (16.5 | @SEA, @LAR, @NYG)
A. Morris (4.5 | WAS, @NYG, @OAK)
E. Elliot (0, SSPD)
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Done deal. Accepted trades thread.

Post by RubeTube »

I mean, who else do you have? I don't really like too many of those guy's you are getting back. If you are hoping to get in the playoffs and even have to start half that list, you are probably not winning it anyway.

I guess if you are trying to go all in, do it. What size league is this? I would try trading Zeke for another stud player or two. There are 3 guys on that list i would consider starting. Rivers, Baldwin and Walker. Baldwin and Walker are hit and miss too. The rest is either some flex guys or bench fodder.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
Post Reply