Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Worst songs of all time thread
- Verle
- Posts: 18125
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: Bumfuck,SD.
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
You're right.What a horrible song and video.
Retreat but never cower
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
- DC4MVP
- Posts: 7459
- Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:03 am
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
Came here to post this.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:48 pm
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
I'll also add that Hand Clap song. I despise that song with a passion. It's ruined attending live sporting events for me.
I don't think it'd be horrible if I heard it maybe 1-2 a month but EVERY sports event plays it. It didn't help that Fox Sports North played in 2-3 times per Wild game, every game last season.
- Qman65
- Posts: 5566
- Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:05 pm
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
Hey guess what? Pop music sucks, country music sucks unless you are Alan Jackson or Sturgill Simpson and other than that rock radio is considered top 40 garbage these days. Unless you are KNAC out of LA where are the real rock stations?DC4MVP wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:04 pmCame here to post this.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:48 pm
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
I'll also add that Hand Clap song. I despise that song with a passion. It's ruined attending live sporting events for me.
I don't think it'd be horrible if I heard it maybe 1-2 a month but EVERY sports event plays it. It didn't help that Fox Sports North played in 2-3 times per Wild game, every game last season.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
-
thinktank
- Posts: 29459
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
College radio.
Turn on Radio K 100.7, dumbass.
Turn on Radio K 100.7, dumbass.
-
PrLJaM
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:49 pm
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
- YoMammyBich
- Posts: 749
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:53 pm
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
Anything by Green Day
- Qman65
- Posts: 5566
- Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:05 pm
-
thinktank
- Posts: 29459
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
You're a poor man's version of Donovan McNabb.

(Btw, the answer is Rarig, dipshit.)
(Btw, the answer is Rarig, dipshit.)
- memyworld
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:23 am
- Location: Sioux Falls
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
I would listen this station if we had it in Sioux Falls. It's run by the University of Minnesota, to answer your question.
- Bull
- Posts: 30895
- Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.
I don't know if that's the name of the song, but you know it.
I don't know if that's the name of the song, but you know it.
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
The worst song ever made starts like this:
"LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!! EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH!!"
I literally shudder at how terrible it is and can't change the station fast enough. If it's on in a bar I instantly go outside to light up just so I don't have to hear that worthless trash.
"LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!! EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH!!"
I literally shudder at how terrible it is and can't change the station fast enough. If it's on in a bar I instantly go outside to light up just so I don't have to hear that worthless trash.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
Rock music has gone completely in the tank this century. It's woefully terrible. It's unrecognizable. I used to wish Rock music would become mainstream when I was in high school. Now I wish it never did because it's dumpster fire bad.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- Bull
- Posts: 30895
- Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
It begs the question though, what the hell was on Joey's head?salamander wrote: ↑Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 pm The worst song ever made starts like this:
"LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!! EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH!!"
I literally shudder at how terrible it is and can't change the station fast enough. If it's on in a bar I instantly go outside to light up just so I don't have to hear that worthless trash.
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
I had to look up the picture. I have no clue what that was.Bull wrote: ↑Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:51 pmIt begs the question though, what the hell was on Joey's head?salamander wrote: ↑Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 pm The worst song ever made starts like this:
"LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!! EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH!!"
I literally shudder at how terrible it is and can't change the station fast enough. If it's on in a bar I instantly go outside to light up just so I don't have to hear that worthless trash.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- flexbuffchest
- Posts: 27091
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
That or last.fm
*if you have the ability to stream
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
- somuchyummy
- Posts: 37470
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 pm
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
it's the never ending make-my-ears-bleed vocal fry delivery that makes this turd float right to the top. this song just makes me feel bad about humanity.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:48 pm
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
All Time Draft 2025
PG - Kidd, Iverson, D Johnson
SG - Reggie, Hill, Richmond
SF - Kawhi, Hawkins, Ellis
PF - Hakeem, Cowens, Perkins
C - Wilt, Alonzo, Thurmond
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
PG - Kidd, Iverson, D Johnson
SG - Reggie, Hill, Richmond
SF - Kawhi, Hawkins, Ellis
PF - Hakeem, Cowens, Perkins
C - Wilt, Alonzo, Thurmond
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: Worst songs of all time thread
Such a bad song. That's why a gal from our office plays it EVERY FRIDAY.somuchyummy wrote: ↑Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:59 pmit's the never ending make-my-ears-bleed vocal fry delivery that makes this turd float right to the top. this song just makes me feel bad about humanity.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:48 pm
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:






