Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Sunday Din Din

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Sunday Din Din

Post by RubeTube »

Heading over to a friend's to get piss drunk for the Vikings, probably watch some of the Packers there too.

Already got a easy meal to throw in the oven. Wal mart makes a big frozen meal with big shells stuffed with ricotta cheese in red sauce. Figured I would try it. Pop it in the oven with some Cole's Cheesy Bread.
Meal fit for a king froobs! I also have a HUGE piece of NY cheesecake and some Ben and Jerry 's half baked.


What are you guy's eating?
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: Sunday Din Din

Post by Donovan McNabb »

I'm thinking we might have ribs or steak. cheesecake rules!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Sunday Din Din

Post by RubeTube »

Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:16 am I'm thinking we might have ribs or steak. cheesecake rules!
Wal-Mart has some fucking awesome cheesecake! Better than the stuff I have paid 3xs over at Kowlaskis etc. They cqll it the "Big New Yorker". Thing is HUGE it's like 3 pieces thick. You can get one covered in caramel too. I just went with plain thks time.

Ribs sound good. When the weather gets colder, I'm going to get some chili going. Haven't made any in years.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
feekdogg
Posts: 38633
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Re: Sunday Din Din

Post by feekdogg »

I hate ricotta cheese. It's like cottage cheese mixed with sand.
I made this!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Sunday Din Din

Post by RubeTube »

feekdogg wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:23 am I hate ricotta cheese. It's like cottage cheese mixed with sand.

I get the cottage cheese part but not the sand. I am not a cottage cheese fan either but I LOVE some Ricotta. I'm quite a cheese fan though. I like cheese like I like my men Feek, EXOTIC!
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
Hummdrum
Posts: 25000
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Sunday Din Din

Post by Hummdrum »

RubeTube wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:19 am

Wal-Mart has some fucking awesome cheesecake! Better than the stuff I have paid 3xs over at Kowlaskis etc. They cqll it the "Big New Yorker". Thing is HUGE it's like 3 pieces thick. You can get one covered in caramel too. I just went with plain thks time.
Walmart has a very underated deli-bakery. They have some good stuff at good prices.

Sunday din din for me will be Venison soft shell tacos. I already made the meat and will add he fixins on sunday.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Sunday Din Din

Post by RubeTube »

Hummdrum wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:15 am
RubeTube wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:19 am

Wal-Mart has some fucking awesome cheesecake! Better than the stuff I have paid 3xs over at Kowlaskis etc. They cqll it the "Big New Yorker". Thing is HUGE it's like 3 pieces thick. You can get one covered in caramel too. I just went with plain thks time.
Walmart has a very underated deli-bakery. They have some good stuff at good prices.

Sunday din din for me will be Venison soft shell tacos. I already made the meat and will add he fixins on sunday.

That sounds really good!
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
User avatar
Hummdrum
Posts: 25000
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Sunday Din Din

Post by Hummdrum »

RubeTube wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:18 am That sounds really good!
A nice change from hamburger and ground turkey. I might miss PH81's Sunday Morning Agenda so here it is but I will repost in his official thread also later tomorrow.

- breakfast, bacon and eggs, toast, apple juice
- walk
- Sports Huddle and some KFAN pregame
- LOWES
- prepare for cold weather coming (thanks PH81)
- watch football at fitness club
- venison softshell tacos @ home with football and Twins
- pick up cans @ honey hole
- relax
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
User avatar
ILLogic
Posts: 1374
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: Sunday Din Din

Post by ILLogic »

Dominos
ive spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder
User avatar
ILLogic
Posts: 1374
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: Sunday Din Din

Post by ILLogic »

And a handful of unsalted almonds
ive spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder
User avatar
Hummdrum
Posts: 25000
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Sunday Din Din

Post by Hummdrum »

ILLogic wrote: ↑Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:58 amDominos
2 for 1 ?
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Post Reply