Go mow some grass.
Lunch
Maybe, maybe not more some more grass
Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
sticky Sunday agenda
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
- LwnmwrMan222
- Posts: 39453
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm
Re: sticky Sunday agenda
I'm like an old oil lamp. I still work, but the light in me is gone.
- ILLogic
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 pm
Re: sticky Sunday agenda
SS
Breakfast
Early morning NFL
Give kids list of chores to do
Vikings
Green Bay vs Cinci
Chill
Bed
Breakfast
Early morning NFL
Give kids list of chores to do
Vikings
Green Bay vs Cinci
Chill
Bed
ive spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder
- Hummdrum
- Posts: 25000
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
- Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Re: sticky Sunday agenda
- breakfast, bacon and eggs, toast, apple juice
- walk
- Sports Huddle and some KFAN pregame
- LOWES
- prepare for cold weather coming (thanks PH81)
- watch football at fitness club
- venison softshell tacos @ home with football and Twins
- pick up cans @ honey hole
- relax
- walk
- Sports Huddle and some KFAN pregame
- LOWES
- prepare for cold weather coming (thanks PH81)
- watch football at fitness club
- venison softshell tacos @ home with football and Twins
- pick up cans @ honey hole
- relax
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !


