Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Pick 2 RB and 2 WR **Championship Edition**.

Chat about your fantasy league here

Moderator: Charles Bronson

Post Reply
Djking
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:12 am

Pick 2 RB and 2 WR **Championship Edition**.

Post by Djking »

RB
Freeman Atl
Hunt K.C.
Ingram N.O.
Williams G.B

WR
Cook N.E
AJ Green Cin
Fitzgerald Ari
Crabtree Oak
Last edited by Djking on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Pick 2 RB and 2 WR standard scoring.

Post by RubeTube »

why even ask this?

Freeman and Ingram

Cook and AJ Green
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
Djking
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Pick 2 RB and 2 WR standard scoring.

Post by Djking »

:arrow:
RubeTube wrote: ↑Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:03 pm why even ask this?

Freeman and Ingram

Cook and AJ Green
Because Cook has been a boom or bust all year and has 3 catches the past 2 weeks and AJ goes up against Rhodes could lay a huge egg. Adams has been solid all year even with Rodgers out and now Rodgers coming back. Crabtree is going to be forced fed with Cooper out. Fitzgerald still gets a ton of targets.

Ingram didn't do shit with Kamera out last week. Has a toes injury slowing him down. And Williams has been a fantasy stud for a month. Hunt had a good game last week. Freeman is solid but you never now how much Colman is going to touch the ball instead.

Doesn't seem so clear cut to me.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Pick 2 RB and 2 WR standard scoring.

Post by RubeTube »

Do what you want bro. I go down with my studs.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
Djking
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Pick 2 RB and 2 WR standard scoring.

Post by Djking »

Well didn't start Hunt :thumbsdown:
User avatar
CasualObserverGuy
Posts: 4406
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Re: Pick 2 RB and 2 WR standard scoring.

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

Djking wrote: ↑Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:24 am Well didn't start Hunt :thumbsdown:
Not a flex league huh? I started Hunt but even when he was letting me down I still put him at flex. His ceiling has to always be in your lineup. Hope you make it through.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
User avatar
CasualObserverGuy
Posts: 4406
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Re: Pick 2 RB and 2 WR standard scoring.

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

CasualObserverGuy wrote: ↑Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:19 am
Djking wrote: ↑Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:24 am Well didn't start Hunt :thumbsdown:
Not a flex league huh? I started Hunt but even when he was letting me down I still put him at flex. His ceiling has to always be in your lineup. Hope you make it through.
Probably Crab since Cooper is out and they'll likely be passing from behind, otherwise any of the rest I see as equal.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
Djking
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Pick 2 RB and 2 WR standard scoring.

Post by Djking »

Ingram Freeman Adams Cooks
Djking
Posts: 371
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:12 am

Re: Pick 2 RB and 2 WR **Championship Edition**.

Post by Djking »

Bump for Championship. Would really like to win this. Playing League shit talker. Welched on a $50 bet to me. Our waiver goes by standings so his team was dog shit to start off and because of that he got first pick on waivers every week for half the season, and he got guys like Kamera ect. He rallied 5 wins in a row and snuck into the playoffs. Mean while I'm playing with drafted players and well timed streaming.

Not to mention $600 to the winner!
User avatar
CasualObserverGuy
Posts: 4406
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Re: Pick 2 RB and 2 WR **Championship Edition**.

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

Hunt for sure.
Probably Ingram but it's a big risk considering you're up against Kamara. You need Ingram's ceiling to surpass a Kamara's floor kind of day.

This seems like a Cooks week, and Fitzgerald v Giants = $$$.

I would've been in a championship myself and I thought our league re-seeded after the 1st round, but it didn't and I was the lowest seed... So instead of playing the #1 seed who had an average team but skated through to a great record due to having the least points against all year, I had to play the #2 scoring team in the league (I was #1) and we both went over 125 in standard scoring and I lost by less than a touchdown... The other semi-final included a hotly contested matchup of 62.50-70.80

Such BS. FF is a tough nut to crack. Averaged nearly 8pts/game better than any other team but I also had the 2nd most points against for the year... Just got robbed of all that hard work on pickups and my good draft.

Oh well. Anyway go win one buddy, I will have my own revenge on my league next year.
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Pick 2 RB and 2 WR **Championship Edition**.

Post by RubeTube »

CasualObserverGuy wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:36 pm Hunt for sure.
Probably Ingram but it's a big risk considering you're up against Kamara. You need Ingram's ceiling to surpass a Kamara's floor kind of day.

This seems like a Cooks week, and Fitzgerald v Giants = $$$.

I would've been in a championship myself and I thought our league re-seeded after the 1st round, but it didn't and I was the lowest seed... So instead of playing the #1 seed who had an average team but skated through to a great record due to having the least points against all year, I had to play the #2 scoring team in the league (I was #1) and we both went over 125 in standard scoring and I lost by less than a touchdown... The other semi-final included a hotly contested matchup of 62.50-70.80

Such BS. FF is a tough nut to crack. Averaged nearly 8pts/game better than any other team but I also had the 2nd most points against for the year... Just got robbed of all that hard work on pickups and my good draft.

Oh well. Anyway go win one buddy, I will have my own revenge on my league next year.
You can't really look at it like that though because the other guy you play, could score less than Ingram. If you don't start Ingram and lose, you deserve it. I'm playing my studs like I said before.

Ingram and either Hunt or Freeman

Cooks and AJ.

The Hunt or Freeman is a toss up. I would have to go Freeman as I don't trust Reid doing something stupid and not going to Hunt. He has a history of this back to Jamal Charles.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***
Posts: 52134
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Pick 2 RB and 2 WR **Championship Edition**.

Post by RubeTube »

No way I play Fitz with that dumpster fire QB situation in AZ.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master

FUCK TRUMP!

FUCK ICE!
Post Reply