Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Worst songs of all time thread

Music forum.
User avatar
Verle
Posts: 18125
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm
Location: Bumfuck,SD.

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by Verle »

You're right.What a horrible song and video.
Retreat but never cower
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
User avatar
DC4MVP
Posts: 7459
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:03 am

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by DC4MVP »

Came here to post this.

I'll also add that Hand Clap song. I despise that song with a passion. It's ruined attending live sporting events for me.

I don't think it'd be horrible if I heard it maybe 1-2 a month but EVERY sports event plays it. It didn't help that Fox Sports North played in 2-3 times per Wild game, every game last season.
User avatar
Qman65
Posts: 5566
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by Qman65 »

DC4MVP wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:04 pm
Came here to post this.

I'll also add that Hand Clap song. I despise that song with a passion. It's ruined attending live sporting events for me.

I don't think it'd be horrible if I heard it maybe 1-2 a month but EVERY sports event plays it. It didn't help that Fox Sports North played in 2-3 times per Wild game, every game last season.
Hey guess what? Pop music sucks, country music sucks unless you are Alan Jackson or Sturgill Simpson and other than that rock radio is considered top 40 garbage these days. Unless you are KNAC out of LA where are the real rock stations?
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
thinktank
Posts: 29459
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by thinktank »

College radio.

Turn on Radio K 100.7, dumbass.
PrLJaM
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:49 pm

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by PrLJaM »

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
User avatar
YoMammyBich
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:53 pm

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by YoMammyBich »

Anything by Green Day
User avatar
Qman65
Posts: 5566
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by Qman65 »

thinktank wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:18 pm College radio.

Turn on Radio K 100.7, dumbass.
100.7, where does that lame ass radio station broadcast from?
thinktank
Posts: 29459
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by thinktank »

You're a poor man's version of Donovan McNabb.

:zzz:

(Btw, the answer is Rarig, dipshit.)
User avatar
memyworld
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Sioux Falls

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by memyworld »

Qman65 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:39 am
thinktank wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:18 pm College radio.

Turn on Radio K 100.7, dumbass.
100.7, where does that lame ass radio station broadcast from?
I would listen this station if we had it in Sioux Falls. It's run by the University of Minnesota, to answer your question.
User avatar
Bull
Posts: 30895
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by Bull »

Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.Shots.

I don't know if that's the name of the song, but you know it.
Night Train wrote: ↑Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:13 am
Trump is for the people.....
Trump is genuine...
viewtopic.php?p=2927307#p2927307
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by salamander »

The worst song ever made starts like this:

"LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!! EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH!!"

I literally shudder at how terrible it is and can't change the station fast enough. If it's on in a bar I instantly go outside to light up just so I don't have to hear that worthless trash.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by salamander »

Qman65 wrote: ↑Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:46 pm Hey guess what? Pop music sucks, country music sucks unless you are Alan Jackson or Sturgill Simpson and other than that rock radio is considered top 40 garbage these days. Unless you are KNAC out of LA where are the real rock stations?
Rock music has gone completely in the tank this century. It's woefully terrible. It's unrecognizable. I used to wish Rock music would become mainstream when I was in high school. Now I wish it never did because it's dumpster fire bad.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
User avatar
Bull
Posts: 30895
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by Bull »

salamander wrote: ↑Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 pm The worst song ever made starts like this:

"LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!! EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH!!"

I literally shudder at how terrible it is and can't change the station fast enough. If it's on in a bar I instantly go outside to light up just so I don't have to hear that worthless trash.
It begs the question though, what the hell was on Joey's head?
Night Train wrote: ↑Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:13 am
Trump is for the people.....
Trump is genuine...
viewtopic.php?p=2927307#p2927307
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by salamander »

Bull wrote: ↑Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:51 pm
salamander wrote: ↑Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 pm The worst song ever made starts like this:

"LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!! EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH!!"

I literally shudder at how terrible it is and can't change the station fast enough. If it's on in a bar I instantly go outside to light up just so I don't have to hear that worthless trash.
It begs the question though, what the hell was on Joey's head?
I had to look up the picture. I have no clue what that was.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
User avatar
flexbuffchest
Posts: 27091
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by flexbuffchest »

thinktank wrote: ↑Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:18 pm College radio.

Turn on Radio K 100.7, dumbass.
That or last.fm

*if you have the ability to stream
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.

Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
User avatar
somuchyummy
Posts: 37470
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by somuchyummy »

it's the never ending make-my-ears-bleed vocal fry delivery that makes this turd float right to the top. this song just makes me feel bad about humanity.
All Time Draft 2025

PG - Kidd, Iverson, D Johnson
SG - Reggie, Hill, Richmond
SF - Kawhi, Hawkins, Ellis
PF - Hakeem, Cowens, Perkins
C - Wilt, Alonzo, Thurmond

There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Worst songs of all time thread

Post by salamander »

somuchyummy wrote: ↑Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:59 pm
it's the never ending make-my-ears-bleed vocal fry delivery that makes this turd float right to the top. this song just makes me feel bad about humanity.
Such a bad song. That's why a gal from our office plays it EVERY FRIDAY.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Post Reply