Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Kinda wishing I'd have just stayed in bed today...

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Kinda wishing I'd have just stayed in bed today...

Post by Slim Shady »

Abe Froman wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:53 am I tried to avoid this by relaxing this weekend and taking care of myself... :brick:
hops and barley theory? :thinking:
Slim Shady
Posts: 51598
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Kinda wishing I'd have just stayed in bed today...

Post by Slim Shady »

^ therapy
User avatar
weimy froob
Posts: 129079
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:10 am

Re: Kinda wishing I'd have just stayed in bed today...

Post by weimy froob »

Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:18 pm^ therapy
yeah. it sounds like this could be a depression issue abe. you alright?
User avatar
The Arduino Kid
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: Kinda wishing I'd have just stayed in bed today...

Post by The Arduino Kid »

I just pray to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ every Monday morning in before I leave for work that I'll have a happy and blessed day. It works every time.
User avatar
LwnmwrMan222
Posts: 39453
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Kinda wishing I'd have just stayed in bed today...

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

I'm guessing that it was 40 degrees up there that had something to do with it?
I'm like an old oil lamp. I still work, but the light in me is gone.
Post Reply