Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Do you have a girl friend?
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
- Donovan McNabb
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
- Posts: 4193
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm
Do you have a girl friend?
Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.
Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.
Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.
-
Slim Shady
- Posts: 51598
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 am
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
have you started questioning your sexuality yet?Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.
Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.
I forget where we are in the latest dawn
- Donovan McNabb
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
- Posts: 4193
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
That isn't relevant to the discussion. I find plenty of women pretty, but I would prefer a girlfriend who I'm not romantically/physically involved with.Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 pmhave you started questioning your sexuality yet?Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.
Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.
I forget where we are in the latest dawn![]()
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51016
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
Please Slim, I beg you to keep your snide remarks germane to the conversation at hand.Slim Shady wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 pmhave you started questioning your sexuality yet?Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.
Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.
I forget where we are in the latest dawn![]()
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51016
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
Ahh, yes... this reminds me of when I discovered the dangers of intimate relations with women. I first became aware of it during the physical act of love. A profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.
I can assure you it has not recurred. Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women but I do deny them my essence.
I can assure you it has not recurred. Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women but I do deny them my essence.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- The Arduino Kid
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:24 pm
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
Any healthy marriage is based primarily on friendship anyway.
The fiery, romantic type of love is always temporary. It is nature's way of getting us to mate. Any marriage based solely on it will surely end in divorce. Though, it is a great thing when a healthy marriage also includes this type of passionate love at certain intervals.
The fiery, romantic type of love is always temporary. It is nature's way of getting us to mate. Any marriage based solely on it will surely end in divorce. Though, it is a great thing when a healthy marriage also includes this type of passionate love at certain intervals.
- Decker23
- #1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
- Posts: 4232
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
Are you a doctor?The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:01 pm Any healthy marriage is based primarily on friendship anyway.
The fiery, romantic type of love is always temporary. It is nature's way of getting us to mate. Any marriage based solely on it will surely end in divorce. Though, it is a great thing when a healthy marriage also includes this type of passionate love at certain intervals.
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
- The Arduino Kid
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:24 pm
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
I don't like labels.Decker23 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:28 pmAre you a doctor?The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:01 pm Any healthy marriage is based primarily on friendship anyway.
The fiery, romantic type of love is always temporary. It is nature's way of getting us to mate. Any marriage based solely on it will surely end in divorce. Though, it is a great thing when a healthy marriage also includes this type of passionate love at certain intervals.
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51016
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pmI don't like labels.Decker23 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:28 pmAre you a doctor?The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:01 pm Any healthy marriage is based primarily on friendship anyway.
The fiery, romantic type of love is always temporary. It is nature's way of getting us to mate. Any marriage based solely on it will surely end in divorce. Though, it is a great thing when a healthy marriage also includes this type of passionate love at certain intervals.
I don't like you.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- The Arduino Kid
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:24 pm
- Mandatory
- ***Official MNRC HOF Member***
- Posts: 51016
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
- Location: West Metro
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
Just kidding! Let's meat!The Arduino Kid wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:49 pmShame, because I like you just fine!
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
- kilkenny
- Posts: 9177
- Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:53 am
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
Yes I do have a girlfriend. I've also been married to her for a long time. Are you trying to find out what it's like to have sex?
-
jakazz30
- Posts: 6135
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:35 pm
- Location: Minneapolis
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
I highly doubt any male would worry about you..Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.
Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.
- Donovan McNabb
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
- Posts: 4193
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm
Re: Do you have a girl friend?
Males usually are at least a little concerned about other males with their wives/girlfriends. It's instinct.jakazz30 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:40 pmI highly doubt any male would worry about you..Donovan McNabb wrote: ↑Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:37 pm Nothing against having guys as friends, but it's definitely different. You can't talk with them as much and you generally do different things with guy friends than with girls. I think it's hard to find a girl who wants to be just friends, but when you do it's very fulfilling.
Do any of you have a girl you're close friends with? What are some things that make it difficult? For me it's always been when she finds a boyfriend or gets married. It's not that she shuts you out, but things change. Her bf/husband will be suspicious of you.



