Page 2 of 12

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:40 pm
by Dan33185
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:56 pm
Dan33185 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:28 pm Having trouble logging on on mobile, I enter my credentials and see the following message:

"The submitted for was invalid. Try submitting again".

I'm using Brave on Android, using Brave on my desktop and laptop give me no issues. I've cleared cache and cookies for the site with no luck.
Did some stuff, try restarting your phone too.
Success, thanks! :thumbsup:

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:27 pm
by Slap Shot
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:56 pm
Dan33185 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:28 pm Having trouble logging on on mobile, I enter my credentials and see the following message:

"The submitted for was invalid. Try submitting again".

I'm using Brave on Android, using Brave on my desktop and laptop give me no issues. I've cleared cache and cookies for the site with no luck.
Did some stuff, try restarting your phone too.
Butt stuff?

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:29 am
by ForCaleb
Private messages:

Some get stuck in the outbox and never get sent.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:38 am
by Jean Claude Van Damme
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:29 am Private messages:

Some get stuck in the outbox and never get sent.
PM's stay in your outbox until the person you sent it to opens it. Maybe the person you sent it to hasn't checked their PM's.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:47 am
by ForCaleb
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:38 am
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:29 am Private messages:

Some get stuck in the outbox and never get sent.
PM's stay in your outbox until the person you sent it to opens it. Maybe the person you sent it to hasn't checked their PM's.
Makes sense, and here I thought that Vikesbummeout never received my yearly christmas greetings. :cry:

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:49 pm
by Self High-Five
What the hell happen to poli spaz?

I'm not seeing it.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:45 pm
by Billy Ray
Self High-Five wrote: ↑Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:49 pm What the hell happen to poli spaz?

I'm not seeing it.
Maybe try reading some important new threads? Just a thought.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:57 am
by Mill City Froob
Dan33185 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:28 pm Having trouble logging on on mobile, I enter my credentials and see the following message:

"The submitted for was invalid. Try submitting again".

I'm using Brave on Android, using Brave on my desktop and laptop give me no issues. I've cleared cache and cookies for the site with no luck.
Getting the same issue, and it won't stay logged in on mobile. Logs me out whenever I click on anything. Wifi is fine.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:58 am
by Self High-Five
Billy Ray wrote: ↑Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:45 pm
Self High-Five wrote: ↑Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:49 pm What the hell happen to poli spaz?

I'm not seeing it.
Maybe try reading some important new threads? Just a thought.
Answer the fucking question, Billy Ray!!!








































































I found it. Thanks Billy Ray!

:beer:

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:07 pm
by chris_numbers
stinktaint wrote: ↑Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:57 am
Dan33185 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:28 pm Having trouble logging on on mobile, I enter my credentials and see the following message:

"The submitted for was invalid. Try submitting again".

I'm using Brave on Android, using Brave on my desktop and laptop give me no issues. I've cleared cache and cookies for the site with no luck.
Getting the same issue, and it won't stay logged in on mobile. Logs me out whenever I click on anything. Wifi is fine.
Same

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:39 am
by Norn_Iron
Was away over the weekend in London, and had 'fun' accessing the site from my mobile

It wont allow international visitors to see the site, but will work if I login. If I Login the remember me function doesnt seem to work, so I have to continually login.

And also the formatting on the wordle thread is totally f@@ked
viewtopic.php?p=2323589#p2323589

Wordle 579 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:10 am
by Jean Claude Van Damme
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:39 am Was away over the weekend in London, and had 'fun' accessing the site from my mobile

It wont allow international visitors to see the site, but will work if I login. If I Login the remember me function doesnt seem to work, so I have to continually login.

And also the formatting on the wordle thread is totally f@@ked
viewtopic.php?p=2323589#p2323589

Wordle 579 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Because of the 'attacks' from other countries I have added a country denial extension. It works great so far. I've allowed a few countries access as a guest, not the United Kingdom though. Sorry.

Regarding your login. Are you saying it forgets you after you leave the site and come back later? Or is it logging you out randomly as you're surfing? Was your ip fixed, if you know?

Wordle? I'll try to look at that. Any other formatting problems elsewhere?

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:42 am
by Norn_Iron
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:10 am
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:39 am Was away over the weekend in London, and had 'fun' accessing the site from my mobile

It wont allow international visitors to see the site, but will work if I login. If I Login the remember me function doesnt seem to work, so I have to continually login.

And also the formatting on the wordle thread is totally f@@ked
viewtopic.php?p=2323589#p2323589

Wordle 579 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Because of the 'attacks' from other countries I have added a country denial extension. It works great so far. I've allowed a few countries access as a guest, not the United Kingdom though. Sorry.

Regarding your login. Are you saying it forgets you after you leave the site and come back later? Or is it logging you out randomly as you're surfing? Was your ip fixed, if you know?
It would have been different wifi's, and 5G just from my phone. But I was moving around a lot, so yes it would have been different networks.
And I don't think it logged me out as I was reading it, but yes when I refreshed or changed page it kicked me out.

But importantly to that, I would probably have changed network between times.
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:10 am Wordle? I'll try to look at that. Any other formatting problems elsewhere?
Not that I have seen

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:43 am
by Norn_Iron
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:42 am
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:10 am
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:39 am Was away over the weekend in London, and had 'fun' accessing the site from my mobile

It wont allow international visitors to see the site, but will work if I login. If I Login the remember me function doesnt seem to work, so I have to continually login.

And also the formatting on the wordle thread is totally f@@ked
viewtopic.php?p=2323589#p2323589

Wordle 579 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Because of the 'attacks' from other countries I have added a country denial extension. It works great so far. I've allowed a few countries access as a guest, not the United Kingdom though. Sorry.

Regarding your login. Are you saying it forgets you after you leave the site and come back later? Or is it logging you out randomly as you're surfing? Was your ip fixed, if you know?
It would have been different wifi's, and 5G just from my phone. But I was moving around a lot, so yes it would have been different networks.
And I don't think it logged me out as I was reading it, but yes when I refreshed or changed page it kicked me out.

But importantly to that, I would probably have changed network between times.
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:10 am Wordle? I'll try to look at that. Any other formatting problems elsewhere?
Not that I have seen
p.s. none of this is a real problem, just informational

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 am
by Norn_Iron
So I was on the site on my mobile last night, multiple times when it was just connected through my home wifi and it 100% fine.

By this morning it had logged me out again. So i'm guessing you have rules in to reset the connection if the 'service provider' has changed, and then you also have some sort of timeout feature.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:10 am
by Jean Claude Van Damme
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 am So I was on the site on my mobile last night, multiple times when it was just connected through my home wifi and it 100% fine.

By this morning it had logged me out again. So i'm guessing you have rules in to reset the connection if the 'service provider' has changed, and then you also have some sort of timeout feature.
By this morning? Did you leave your house then? Or did you try again from the same wifi? I've got no problems at all. I'm moving everywhere with my phone and logged in with 2 different devices.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:24 pm
by Self High-Five
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:10 am
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 am So I was on the site on my mobile last night, multiple times when it was just connected through my home wifi and it 100% fine.

By this morning it had logged me out again. So i'm guessing you have rules in to reset the connection if the 'service provider' has changed, and then you also have some sort of timeout feature.
By this morning? Did you leave your house then? Or did you try again from the same wifi? I've got no problems at all. I'm moving everywhere with my phone and logged in with 2 different devices.
I need the keys to the insane asylum (poli spaz)

I'll lock the door behind me.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:39 pm
by Mill City Froob
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:10 am
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 am So I was on the site on my mobile last night, multiple times when it was just connected through my home wifi and it 100% fine.

By this morning it had logged me out again. So i'm guessing you have rules in to reset the connection if the 'service provider' has changed, and then you also have some sort of timeout feature.
By this morning? Did you leave your house then? Or did you try again from the same wifi? I've got no problems at all. I'm moving everywhere with my phone and logged in with 2 different devices.
I have the same issue as Norn.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:17 pm
by Norn_Iron
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:10 am
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 am So I was on the site on my mobile last night, multiple times when it was just connected through my home wifi and it 100% fine.

By this morning it had logged me out again. So i'm guessing you have rules in to reset the connection if the 'service provider' has changed, and then you also have some sort of timeout feature.
By this morning? Did you leave your house then? Or did you try again from the same wifi? I've got no problems at all. I'm moving everywhere with my phone and logged in with 2 different devices.
I was still in the house on the same wifi. I had not left the house at any point.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:23 pm
by Jean Claude Van Damme
stinktaint wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:39 pm
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:10 am
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 am So I was on the site on my mobile last night, multiple times when it was just connected through my home wifi and it 100% fine.

By this morning it had logged me out again. So i'm guessing you have rules in to reset the connection if the 'service provider' has changed, and then you also have some sort of timeout feature.
By this morning? Did you leave your house then? Or did you try again from the same wifi? I've got no problems at all. I'm moving everywhere with my phone and logged in with 2 different devices.
I have the same issue as Norn.
You have stay logged in checked? Also, did this happen before the upgrade as well?

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:24 pm
by Jean Claude Van Damme
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:17 pm
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:10 am
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:59 am So I was on the site on my mobile last night, multiple times when it was just connected through my home wifi and it 100% fine.

By this morning it had logged me out again. So i'm guessing you have rules in to reset the connection if the 'service provider' has changed, and then you also have some sort of timeout feature.
By this morning? Did you leave your house then? Or did you try again from the same wifi? I've got no problems at all. I'm moving everywhere with my phone and logged in with 2 different devices.
I was still in the house on the same wifi. I had not left the house at any point.
Ok. Are you using a "vpn"?

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:02 pm
by Coach Guy
Constantly logged out on mobile as well. Wifi is all that works.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:11 pm
by Jean Claude Van Damme
Coach Guy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:02 pm Constantly logged out on mobile as well. Wifi is all that works.
Just made an adjustment. Let me know if this continues.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:37 pm
by Norn_Iron
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:11 pm
Coach Guy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:02 pm Constantly logged out on mobile as well. Wifi is all that works.
Just made an adjustment. Let me know if this continues.
VPN on pc with no issues. Just on my mobile.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:38 pm
by Norn_Iron
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:11 pm
Coach Guy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:02 pm Constantly logged out on mobile as well. Wifi is all that works.
Just made an adjustment. Let me know if this continues.
That was before the adjustment. Will let you know what happens in the morning

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:40 pm
by Norn_Iron
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:11 pm
Coach Guy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:02 pm Constantly logged out on mobile as well. Wifi is all that works.
Just made an adjustment. Let me know if this continues.
That was before the adjustment. Will let you know what happens in the morning

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:41 pm
by Coach Guy
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:11 pm
Coach Guy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:02 pm Constantly logged out on mobile as well. Wifi is all that works.
Just made an adjustment. Let me know if this continues.
Whatever you did fixed it on my end. Thanks!

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:10 am
by Mill City Froob
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:23 pm
stinktaint wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:39 pm
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:10 am

By this morning? Did you leave your house then? Or did you try again from the same wifi? I've got no problems at all. I'm moving everywhere with my phone and logged in with 2 different devices.
I have the same issue as Norn.
You have stay logged in checked? Also, did this happen before the upgrade as well?
Yes and yes. I tried clearing my cache/cookies to see if that had any influence, no change.

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:09 am
by EnLiteEndOne
I have been having to either hold my screen closer to my eyes or enhance the text size I order to read the threads.

Also, the site leaves me with feelings of mild despair and increased self loathing after each visit

Re: Post Site Issues Here

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:40 am
by Jean Claude Van Damme
stinktaint wrote: ↑Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:10 am
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:23 pm
stinktaint wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:39 pm

I have the same issue as Norn.
You have stay logged in checked? Also, did this happen before the upgrade as well?
Yes and yes. I tried clearing my cache/cookies to see if that had any influence, no change.
I deleted your sessions on the back end. Also, the change I made yesterday should help.