
Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
*** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
-
realjazzguy
- Posts: 18664
- Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:51 pm
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
14 Days 16 Hours 11 Mins
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- focker
- Posts: 22433
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 10:43 pm
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
Top 4 Froob 2021!!!
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
You should update it!!
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
14 Days 10 Hours 36 Mins
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- Bunker Inspector
- Posts: 36001
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
14 Days 10 Hours 8 Mins
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
14 Days 9 Hours 35 Mins
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
9 Days 23 Hours 45 Mins
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- Voltron
- Posts: 24484
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
Trans women belong in women's sports.
It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
- The Lizard King
- Posts: 37347
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
I will be in SoCal during the entire thing. 
"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
-
Sellingguy
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
- Posts: 59240
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
how many flock cams do they have around and in the fairgrounds?
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
9 Days 22 Hours 14 Mins
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
8 Days 22 Hours 33 Mins
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- Voltron
- Posts: 24484
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
The countdown has begun
Trans women belong in women's sports.
It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
I will make an official announcement soon when I plan to go, in case anyone wants to meet up.
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- Bunker Inspector
- Posts: 36001
- Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
Definitely leave before 8 pm imo
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- Kenneth Noisewater
- Posts: 7490
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:36 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
That’s right about the time O’Gara’s starts to turn up!
I got you Abe.
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
A young Nigel had many a cocktail at the real OG’sKenneth Noisewater wrote: ↑Tue Aug 18, 2026 1:35 pmThat’s right about the time O’Gara’s starts to turn up!
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
6 Days 23 Hours 26 Mins
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
- Voltron
- Posts: 24484
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
The countdown is officially on.
I'm wearing my Olivia Miles jersey opening day. If you see me, feel free to say hello.
I'm wearing my Olivia Miles jersey opening day. If you see me, feel free to say hello.
Trans women belong in women's sports.
It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
Ok so this is grate news. The Somali gangs have all agreed not to raise hell at teh Fairs. This is good news for everyone.
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
-
Sellingguy
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
- Posts: 59240
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
They made a deal with the gangs. they will stay out of the fair if Ramsey county drops the court action!
Jesus fucking christ. Ramsey county will fall for this shit too.
Jesus fucking christ. Ramsey county will fall for this shit too.
- nigel
- Posts: 31029
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am
Re: *** Official State Fair 2026 Countdown ***
4 Days 18 Hours 53 Mins
They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit



