Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

A political themed message board

Moderator: Steven Seagal

Post Reply
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

This is not going to go well.

User avatar
Unbiased Observer
Posts: 14101
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:31 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Unbiased Observer »

Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 7:51 am
BlackDog wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 7:31 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 3:17 pm

Kirk was a lawmaker?

When was that vote?

If Jimmy Kimmel was murdered, would that be an assassination? Colbert? Dean Withers?
Was MLK a lawmaker? Assassination can mean more than killing a politician.
"Assassination" is like "woke". It's a term that is used too frequently and thrown around too easily.

Therefore it's lost all meaning.

Used to be you had to make a real difference to be assassinated. Now any schlub whom has a wi-fi and a big mouth can be "assassinated"...
It was absolutely 100% an assassination by definition.
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true.
User avatar
Je9
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 29896
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Je9 »

I saw that Sean hannity cried over a mayoral election result


What a bunch of god damn losers
tbgh
Posts: 33994
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by tbgh »

Je9 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 3:46 pm I saw that Sean hannity cried over a mayoral election result


What a bunch of god damn losers
You seen that for real?

You’ve got to be making this up.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
User avatar
Je9
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 29896
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Je9 »

tbgh wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:13 pm
Je9 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 3:46 pm I saw that Sean hannity cried over a mayoral election result


What a bunch of god damn losers
You seen that for real?

You’ve got to be making this up.
I seen it.
I seen it real good
User avatar
Bob Wiley
Posts: 12921
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Bob Wiley »

I think people are way overestimating the impact Mamdani will have. He’s a Mayor for god sake!
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse
User avatar
Je9
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 29896
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Je9 »

tbgh wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:13 pm
Je9 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 3:46 pm I saw that Sean hannity cried over a mayoral election result


What a bunch of god damn losers
You seen that for real?

You’ve got to be making this up.
He was t blubbering or anything but he was saying he was crying and his eyes were watering. He was saying it to Ron meatball desanctimonious
User avatar
cmd24
***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 40127
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am
Location: Not Lonsdale!

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by cmd24 »

Je9 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:25 pm
tbgh wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:13 pm
Je9 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 3:46 pm I saw that Sean hannity cried over a mayoral election result


What a bunch of god damn losers
You seen that for real?

You’ve got to be making this up.
He was t blubbering or anything but he was saying he was crying and his eyes were watering. He was saying it to Ron meatball desanctimonious
I think Maddow did that too, in 2016. These political "analysts" that do this are ridiculous. I suppose it looks good to their target audience, though.
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***
User avatar
BlackDog
Posts: 17031
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by BlackDog »

Bob Wiley wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:23 pm I think people are way overestimating the impact Mamdani will have. He’s a Mayor for god sake!
It’s all fear mongering. Good luck getting free bus rides through the city counsel. Those councilman are about to get their hands greased up good by the 1%.
User avatar
BlackDog
Posts: 17031
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by BlackDog »

cmd24 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 5:30 pm
Je9 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:25 pm
tbgh wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:13 pm

You seen that for real?

You’ve got to be making this up.
He was t blubbering or anything but he was saying he was crying and his eyes were watering. He was saying it to Ron meatball desanctimonious
I think Maddow did that too, in 2016. These political "analysts" that do this are ridiculous. I suppose it looks good to their target audience, though.
It doesn't matter what I say
So long as I sing with inflection
That makes you feel I'll convey
Some inner truth or vast reflection
But I've said nothing so far
And I can keep it up for as long as it takes
And it don't matter who you are
If I'm doing my job then it's your resolve that breaks
User avatar
kilkenny
Posts: 9178
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:53 am

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by kilkenny »

Je9 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:15 pm
tbgh wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:13 pm
Je9 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 3:46 pm I saw that Sean hannity cried over a mayoral election result


What a bunch of god damn losers
You seen that for real?

You’ve got to be making this up.
I seen it.
I seen it real good
You seen that the Trump admin has just lowered the cost of weight loss drugs for the entire country!? I'd think that would make you ecstatic! Congrats girl!
User avatar
Jimi_Thing
Posts: 24568
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Jimi_Thing »

Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:50 am
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 11:12 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 5:15 pm

I’m just curious as to what job title one must possess in order to be assassinated
I think we can all agree that Charlie (rip) was a MAGA incel demigod. Therefore, even using the strictest definition of ‘assassinated’, Charlie’s would qualify as one.
Ok, I can accept that. All but the (rip) that is…
Thought you'd get a kick out of this...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/ ... 3447&ei=39

Erika Kirk Says She Saw Charlie Kirk 'Smirk' in the Hospital After His Assassination

"When we walked into that room … he had this smirk on his face," Erika, 36, said in an interview with Fox News' Jesse Watters that will air in full on the evening of Wednesday, November 5. "That smirk, that smirk to me is that look of, 'You thought you could stop what I've built. You thought you could end this vision, this movement, this revival. You thought you could do that by murdering me. You got my body; you didn't get my soul.'”
User avatar
Jimi_Thing
Posts: 24568
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Jimi_Thing »

kilkenny wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:11 pm
Je9 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:15 pm
tbgh wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:13 pm

You seen that for real?

You’ve got to be making this up.
I seen it.
I seen it real good
You seen that the Trump admin has just lowered the cost of weight loss drugs for the entire country!? I'd think that would make you ecstatic! Congrats girl!
Body shaming a woman is a perma ban type of offense, friend. I suggest you apologize.

ALSO - I don't believe J9 is one of them 'hefty' women. I could be wrong of course.
User avatar
kilkenny
Posts: 9178
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:53 am

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by kilkenny »

Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:16 pm
kilkenny wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:11 pm
Je9 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:15 pm

I seen it.
I seen it real good
You seen that the Trump admin has just lowered the cost of weight loss drugs for the entire country!? I'd think that would make you ecstatic! Congrats girl!
Body shaming a woman is a perma ban type of offense, friend. I suggest you apologize.

ALSO - I don't believe J9 is one of them 'hefty' women. I could be wrong of course.
I'm sorry she's fat.
Spoiler:
Seriously, body shaming?? We're on the fucking internet!
User avatar
Jimi_Thing
Posts: 24568
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Jimi_Thing »

kilkenny wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:17 pm
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:16 pm
kilkenny wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:11 pm

You seen that the Trump admin has just lowered the cost of weight loss drugs for the entire country!? I'd think that would make you ecstatic! Congrats girl!
Body shaming a woman is a perma ban type of offense, friend. I suggest you apologize.

ALSO - I don't believe J9 is one of them 'hefty' women. I could be wrong of course.
I'm sorry she's fat.
Spoiler:
Seriously, body shaming?? We're on the fucking internet!
Exactly! The internet is the place where people like you feel it's OK to say something like that to a woman. In the real world, you'd get cracked upside the head if you said some shit like that.

EDIT - Nevermind, you're one of them MAGAs. Abe's people won't permaban you. They won't do a thing.
User avatar
kilkenny
Posts: 9178
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:53 am

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by kilkenny »

Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:27 pm
kilkenny wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:17 pm
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:16 pm

Body shaming a woman is a perma ban type of offense, friend. I suggest you apologize.

ALSO - I don't believe J9 is one of them 'hefty' women. I could be wrong of course.
I'm sorry she's fat.
Spoiler:
Seriously, body shaming?? We're on the fucking internet!
Exactly! The internet is the place where people like you feel it's OK to say something like that to a woman. In the real world, you'd get cracked upside the head if you said some shit like that.

EDIT - Nevermind, you're one of them MAGAs. Abe's people won't permaban you. They won't do a thing.
JFC. An actual rule that you can read yourself is not calling for the ban of other users. I won't call for you being banned because you broke the actual rule. I didn't call anyone names, so no rules broken. You did. :roll:
User avatar
Jimi_Thing
Posts: 24568
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Jimi_Thing »

kilkenny wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:31 pm
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:27 pm
kilkenny wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:17 pm

I'm sorry she's fat.
Spoiler:
Seriously, body shaming?? We're on the fucking internet!
Exactly! The internet is the place where people like you feel it's OK to say something like that to a woman. In the real world, you'd get cracked upside the head if you said some shit like that.

EDIT - Nevermind, you're one of them MAGAs. Abe's people won't permaban you. They won't do a thing.
JFC. An actual rule that you can read yourself is not calling for the ban of other users. I won't call for you being banned because you broke the actual rule. I didn't call anyone names, so no rules broken. You did. :roll:
I didn't call for your ban. I simply pointed out that body shaming a female rube is going to catch you a permaban and suggested that you apologize.

I then realized that you're one of them MAGAs, so I then pointed out that you have nothing to worry about. Carry on. Body shame away.
User avatar
BlackDog
Posts: 17031
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by BlackDog »

kilkenny wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:31 pm
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:27 pm
kilkenny wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:17 pm

I'm sorry she's fat.
Spoiler:
Seriously, body shaming?? We're on the fucking internet!
Exactly! The internet is the place where people like you feel it's OK to say something like that to a woman. In the real world, you'd get cracked upside the head if you said some shit like that.

EDIT - Nevermind, you're one of them MAGAs. Abe's people won't permaban you. They won't do a thing.
JFC. An actual rule that you can read yourself is not calling for the ban of other users. I won't call for you being banned because you broke the actual rule. I didn't call anyone names, so no rules broken. You did. :roll:
I suggest you read the rules and fyi, there is ZERO tolerance when it comes to personal attacks. Most people here (there can only be one or two who haven’t) have been banned for some sort of personal attack. The mods don’t fuck around with this rule. If they see it as a personal attack, they will ban you no matter what you said.

viewtopic.php?t=71137
User avatar
Bruce Willis
Posts: 831
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:19 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Bruce Willis »

Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:27 pm
kilkenny wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:17 pm
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 6:16 pm

Body shaming a woman is a perma ban type of offense, friend. I suggest you apologize.

ALSO - I don't believe J9 is one of them 'hefty' women. I could be wrong of course.
I'm sorry she's fat.
Spoiler:
Seriously, body shaming?? We're on the fucking internet!
Exactly! The internet is the place where people like you feel it's OK to say something like that to a woman. In the real world, you'd get cracked upside the head if you said some shit like that.

EDIT - Nevermind, you're one of them MAGAs. Abe's people won't permaban you. They won't do a thing.
I gave him a week. Nobody even reported him, yet you whine about the mods. I just randomly looked in this thread and came upon all of this, but us mods are the MAGA loving bad guys apparently. Stop complaining about the mods because that's a bannable offense too. I don't give a fuck who anyone supports. Thank You.
"Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..."
User avatar
Je9
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 29896
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Je9 »

cmd24 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 5:30 pm
Je9 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:25 pm
tbgh wrote: ↑Thu Nov 06, 2025 4:13 pm

You seen that for real?

You’ve got to be making this up.
He was t blubbering or anything but he was saying he was crying and his eyes were watering. He was saying it to Ron meatball desanctimonious
I think Maddow did that too, in 2016. These political "analysts" that do this are ridiculous. I suppose it looks good to their target audience, though.
It looked like an act to me. Never saw Maddow- but I’m sure it was theatrics as well.
User avatar
BlackDog
Posts: 17031
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by BlackDog »

Congrats to Kenny on becoming a true polichat member yesterday.

Image
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

I can’t way for PoliLibs to claim this policy doesn’t align with communism

User avatar
Butch Bradford
Posts: 26042
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm
Location: The Golden Age of America

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Butch Bradford »

Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 9:11 pm
Butch Bradford wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 5:35 pm
Scary stuff, Bunch.
Unlawful assembly, jiminy.
My shit don’t stink.
Spoiler:
Image

Image
User avatar
Jimi_Thing
Posts: 24568
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Jimi_Thing »

Butch Bradford wrote: ↑Fri Nov 07, 2025 6:30 pm
Jimi_Thing wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 9:11 pm
Butch Bradford wrote: ↑Wed Nov 05, 2025 5:35 pm
Scary stuff, Bunch.
Unlawful assembly, jiminy.
Yikes! Even scarier.
User avatar
ForCaleb
Posts: 91847
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by ForCaleb »

So true! :lol:

User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92677
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Eroder »

ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Nov 07, 2025 5:41 pm I can’t way for PoliLibs to claim this policy doesn’t align with communism

About fucking time!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
User avatar
Je9
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 29896
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Je9 »

Americans lives would vastly improve if corp weren’t able to own real estate.

Corps can rent buildings owned by the people
User avatar
Je9
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 29896
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Je9 »

Eroder wrote: ↑Tue Nov 11, 2025 1:18 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Nov 07, 2025 5:41 pm I can’t way for PoliLibs to claim this policy doesn’t align with communism

About fucking time!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Seriously, if a business keeps committing violations after multiple interventions why should they be able to keep their business?

These fuckers want people to lose their lose jobs for the words they type on social media about the social media influencer Kirk fella. But don’t want business owners held accountable to safety LAWS.

I know they’re stupid….but really?

MAGA… arguing to allow people to continue breaking laws because CoMmuNisM!!!
mlhouse
Posts: 32286
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by mlhouse »

Je9 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 11, 2025 1:30 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Tue Nov 11, 2025 1:18 pm
ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Nov 07, 2025 5:41 pm I can’t way for PoliLibs to claim this policy doesn’t align with communism

About fucking time!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Seriously, if a business keeps committing violations after multiple interventions why should they be able to keep their business?

These fuckers want people to lose their lose jobs for the words they type on social media about the social media influencer Kirk fella. But don’t want business owners held accountable to safety LAWS.

I know they’re stupid….but really?

MAGA… arguing to allow people to continue breaking laws because CoMmuNisM!!!
Of course, in your fascist world the 5th Amendment of the Bill of Rights does not exist. "..., nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."
User avatar
Eroder
Posts: 92677
Joined: Thu May 03, 2018 9:02 am

Re: Zohran Mamdani is The Face of the Democrat Marxist Communist Party

Post by Eroder »

mlhouse wrote: ↑Tue Nov 11, 2025 2:09 pm
Je9 wrote: ↑Tue Nov 11, 2025 1:30 pm
Eroder wrote: ↑Tue Nov 11, 2025 1:18 pm

About fucking time!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Seriously, if a business keeps committing violations after multiple interventions why should they be able to keep their business?

These fuckers want people to lose their lose jobs for the words they type on social media about the social media influencer Kirk fella. But don’t want business owners held accountable to safety LAWS.

I know they’re stupid….but really?

MAGA… arguing to allow people to continue breaking laws because CoMmuNisM!!!
Of course, in your fascist world the 5th Amendment of the Bill of Rights does not exist. "..., nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."
So it's fascist/communist to confiscate money from drug dealers?
Dr Eroder, MD

Brain Surgeon
Post Reply