Page 3 of 12
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:41 am
by Jean Claude Van Damme
EnLiteEndOne wrote: ↑Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:09 am
I have been having to either hold my screen closer to my eyes or enhance the text size I order to read the threads.
Also, the site leaves me with feelings of mild despair and increased self loathing after each visit
Sounds like the site is working as expected.

Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:52 pm
by The Lizard King
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:10 am
Wordle? I'll try to look at that. Any other formatting problems elsewhere?
I posted about it in the Wordle thread:
viewtopic.php?p=2317089#p2317089
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:17 pm
by Mill City Froob
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:40 am
stinktaint wrote: ↑Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:10 am
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:23 pm
You have stay logged in checked? Also, did this happen before the upgrade as well?
Yes and yes. I tried clearing my cache/cookies to see if that had any influence, no change.
I deleted your sessions on the back end. Also, the change I made yesterday should help.
Seems to be good the last couple days now. Thanks.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:08 pm
by Dr. Linux
kind of bland, I can't even bring myself to posting a parody thread.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:52 am
by Norn_Iron
I cant login via my mobile anymore.
It wont let me off the page that says my country is blocked, so I cant access the login page.
Again just for info
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:23 pm
by Dr. Linux
someone deleted my thread. this is an outrage!
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:30 pm
by Jean Claude Van Damme
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:52 am
I cant login via my mobile anymore.
It wont let me off the page that says my country is blocked, so I cant access the login page.
Again just for info
What country? Clear your cookies, although you probably already have.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:30 pm
by Jean Claude Van Damme
Dr. Linux wrote: ↑Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:23 pm
someone deleted my thread. this is an outrage!
What thread?
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:00 pm
by Dr. Linux
Maybe it twas moved. These new rules are taking a toll on me.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:31 pm
by Jean Claude Van Damme
Dr. Linux wrote: ↑Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:00 pm
Maybe it twas moved. These new rules are taking a toll on me.
What thread?
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:35 pm
by Dr. Linux
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:31 pm
Dr. Linux wrote: ↑Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:00 pm
Maybe it twas moved. These new rules are taking a toll on me.
What thread?
I can't remember if I even created it now.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:00 am
by Slap Shot
Dr. Linux wrote: ↑Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:35 pm
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:31 pm
Dr. Linux wrote: ↑Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:00 pm
Maybe it twas moved. These new rules are taking a toll on me.
What thread?
I can't remember if I even created it now.
"Curse you mods for deleting what I didn't post!!"
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:13 am
by Norn_Iron
Jean Claude Van Damme wrote: ↑Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:30 pm
Norn_Iron wrote: ↑Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:52 am
I cant login via my mobile anymore.
It wont let me off the page that says my country is blocked, so I cant access the login page.
Again just for info
What country? Clear your cookies, although you probably already have.
The UK.
It gives me a message about the country being blocked but that registered users can login, but I just keep getting directed back to that page, as in the login page never comes up
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:09 am
by Dr. Linux
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:00 am
Dr. Linux wrote: ↑Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:35 pm
I can't remember if I even created it now.
"Curse you mods for deleting what I didn't post!!"
I tried to post
Title: "Who moved the thread?"
Contents: candy asses
Maybe it's best we forget this whole episode.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:11 am
by Slap Shot
Dr. Linux wrote: ↑Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:09 am
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:00 am
Dr. Linux wrote: ↑Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:35 pm
I can't remember if I even created it now.
"Curse you mods for deleting what I didn't post!!"
I tried to post
Title: "Who moved the thread?"
Contents: candy asses
Maybe it's best we forget this whole episode.
I didn't see nuthin.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:01 pm
by RC3
Bump
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:08 am
by Porridge
Can we post personal issues here too?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:11 am
by RC3
Porridge wrote: ↑Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:08 am
Can we post personal issues here too?
Thanks in advance.
No.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:13 pm
by Mandatory
My ophthalmologist says I have textbook healthy eyes. Just thought you should know.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:33 pm
by Porridge
Mandatory wrote: ↑Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:13 pm
My ophthalmologist says I have textbook healthy eyes. Just thought you should know.
In an episode of Homer's Odyssey (c. 700 BC), the hero Odysseus encounters the Cyclops Polyphemus, the son of Poseidon, a one-eyed man-eating giant who lives with his fellow Cyclopes in a distant land.
The relationship between these Cyclopes and Hesiod's Cyclopes is unclear. Homer described a very different group of Cyclopes, than the skilled and subservient craftsman of Hesiod. Homer's Cyclopes live in the "world of men" rather than among the gods, as they presumably do in the Theogony. The Homeric Cyclopes are presented as uncivilized shepherds, who live in caves, savages with no regard for Zeus. They have no knowledge of agriculture, ships or craft. They live apart and lack any laws.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:26 pm
by Mandatory
Porridge wrote: ↑Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:33 pm
Mandatory wrote: ↑Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:13 pm
My ophthalmologist says I have textbook healthy eyes. Just thought you should know.
In an episode of Homer's Odyssey (c. 700 BC), the hero Odysseus encounters the Cyclops Polyphemus, the son of Poseidon, a one-eyed man-eating giant who lives with his fellow Cyclopes in a distant land.
The relationship between these Cyclopes and Hesiod's Cyclopes is unclear. Homer described a very different group of Cyclopes, than the skilled and subservient craftsman of Hesiod. Homer's Cyclopes live in the "world of men" rather than among the gods, as they presumably do in the Theogony. The Homeric Cyclopes are presented as uncivilized shepherds, who live in caves, savages with no regard for Zeus. They have no knowledge of agriculture, ships or craft. They live apart and lack any laws.
Don't you raise your voice at me!
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:44 pm
by Eroder
I had cataract surgery early last year. At the time, the Dr also corrected my vision to 20/20 or better.
Then in November, I had surgery to fix a detached retina. The Dr said, at the time, that the vision in my right eye may never fully recover.
Not only has it recovered, it’s better than it was before.
Froobs, with me, you’re dealing with a being that is better than even the best of the human species. I apparently have the power to regenerate and come back even better than before…
I would command you to bow to my greatness, but I am too humble to make such a command…
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:39 am
by Gork
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:44 pm
I had cataract surgery early last year. At the time, the Dr also corrected my vision to 20/20 or better.
Then in November, I had surgery to fix a detached retina. The Dr said, at the time, that the vision in my right eye may never fully recover.
Not only has it recovered, it’s better than it was before.
Froobs, with me, you’re dealing with a being that is better than even the best of the human species. I apparently have the power to regenerate and come back even better than before…
I would command you to bow to my greatness, but I am too humble to make such a command…

Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:25 am
by Slap Shot
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:44 pm
I had cataract surgery early last year. At the time, the Dr also corrected my vision to 20/20 or better.
Then in November, I had surgery to fix a detached retina. The Dr said, at the time, that the vision in my right eye may never fully recover.
Not only has it recovered, it’s better than it was before.
Froobs, with me, you’re dealing with a being that is better than even the best of the human species. I apparently have the power to regenerate and come back even better than before…
I would command you to bow to my greatness, but I am too humble to make such a command…
If ya know ya know:

Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:24 pm
by The Lizard King
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:25 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:44 pm
I had cataract surgery early last year. At the time, the Dr also corrected my vision to 20/20 or better.
Then in November, I had surgery to fix a detached retina. The Dr said, at the time, that the vision in my right eye may never fully recover.
Not only has it recovered, it’s better than it was before.
Froobs, with me, you’re dealing with a being that is better than even the best of the human species. I apparently have the power to regenerate and come back even better than before…
I would command you to bow to my greatness, but I am too humble to make such a command…
If ya know ya know:
Lee Majors never looked better.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:26 pm
by Bullazin
The Lizard King wrote: ↑Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:24 pm
Slap Shot wrote: ↑Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:25 am
Eroder wrote: ↑Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:44 pm
I had cataract surgery early last year. At the time, the Dr also corrected my vision to 20/20 or better.
Then in November, I had surgery to fix a detached retina. The Dr said, at the time, that the vision in my right eye may never fully recover.
Not only has it recovered, it’s better than it was before.
Froobs, with me, you’re dealing with a being that is better than even the best of the human species. I apparently have the power to regenerate and come back even better than before…
I would command you to bow to my greatness, but I am too humble to make such a command…
If ya know ya know:
Lee Majors never looked better.
I like how half his 70’s polyester collar has a boner. I don’t know who’s more turned on Jamie the bionic woman or a dead Farrah
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:20 pm
by Lionsfan
How long does it take after you create an account before you can view the political threads? I don’t even care to comment just want to read the hot takes.
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:17 pm
by Lenny5160
Lionsfan wrote: ↑Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:20 pm
How long does it take after you create an account before you can view the political threads? I don’t even care to comment just want to read the hot takes.
I can’t remember the last time I tried to look at Polichat, but I just realized I can’t even read the threads in there either. I’ve been here for years!
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:14 am
by Voltron
Lionsfan wrote: ↑Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:20 pm
How long does it take after you create an account before you can view the political threads? I don’t even care to comment just want to read the hot takes.
Lions fans aren't allowed
Re: Post Site Issues Here
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:28 pm
by Hornets
Voltron wrote: ↑Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:14 am
Lionsfan wrote: ↑Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:20 pm
How long does it take after you create an account before you can view the political threads? I don’t even care to comment just want to read the hot takes.
Lions fans aren't allowed
