Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Rate My Fantasy Teams

Chat about your fantasy league here

Moderator: Charles Bronson

Post Reply
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51000
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Rate My Fantasy Teams

Post by Mandatory »

12 team Standard:
QB: Newton, Roethlisberger
RB: Gurley, M Gordon, J Charles, D Henry, E Lacy
WR: Decker, D Thomas, T Gabriel, B Marshall, J Matthews
TE: J Reed
K: Walsh
DEF: Seattle

10 team Auction:
QB: Rodgers, Carr
RB: D Johnson, D Freeman, P Perkins, T West, D Martin
WR: J Landry, K Benjamin, D Jackson, A Thielen, D Moncrief
TE: Z Ertz, T Eifert
K: Prater
DEF: Chiefs
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***
Posts: 40668
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm
Location: Corner of 14th and Oak

Re: Rate My Fantasy Teams

Post by Night Train »

No.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - EcclesiastICS 10:2

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51000
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Rate My Fantasy Teams

Post by Mandatory »

Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 pmNo.

Well don't ask me to rate yours!!!!

:punch:
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: Rate My Fantasy Teams

Post by Donovan McNabb »

i like your team for a 12 team
User avatar
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***
Posts: 40668
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm
Location: Corner of 14th and Oak

Re: Rate My Fantasy Teams

Post by Night Train »

Mandatory wrote: ↑Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:11 am
Night Train wrote: ↑Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 pmNo.

Well don't ask me to rate yours!!!!

:punch:
I think I'm too embarrassed to post mine. :oops: :oops: I did absolutely zero preparation for this year's drafts. I have a great team... if it was 2014 again.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - EcclesiastICS 10:2

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: Rate My Fantasy Teams

Post by Oh Canada »

I have Kareem Hunt on my team. I'm happy with him this morning.

I won't show you the rest of my team...cause it's brutal.
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***
Posts: 40668
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 pm
Location: Corner of 14th and Oak

Re: Rate My Fantasy Teams

Post by Night Train »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:18 am I have Kareem Hunt on my team. I'm happy with him this morning.

I won't show you the rest of my team...cause it's brutal.
I have him too... but I sat him this week. :( :(
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. - EcclesiastICS 10:2

Minnesota - Mired in Mediocrity
User avatar
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 10132
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:09 am

Re: Rate My Fantasy Teams

Post by Oh Canada »

Guess you regret that decision, eh?
10
Queen
Obviously not a dude
RIP J xoxo
User avatar
EnLiteEndOne
Posts: 11875
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:22 am

Re: Rate My Fantasy Teams

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:18 am I have Kareem Hunt on my team. I'm happy with him this morning.

I won't show you the rest of my team...cause it's brutal.
:drinky:

Another bright FF mind.
Lampin'
User avatar
cmd24
***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 40112
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am
Location: Not Lonsdale!

Re: Rate My Fantasy Teams

Post by cmd24 »

Oh Canada wrote: ↑Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:18 am I have Kareem Hunt on my team. I'm happy with him this morning.

I won't show you the rest of my team...cause it's brutal.
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***
Post Reply