Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

My plea to mcnabb

General topics

Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone

Post Reply
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 50989
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Mandatory »

Wishing death on another poster is a very serious action. I have copied this thread for evidence and notified the authorities.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
Ask Not
***Official 2018 Froob Bracket Winner and MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 51927
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:28 pm
Location: East Metro or Montgomery Legion

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Ask Not »

Mandatory wrote: ↑Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:01 am Wishing death on another poster is a very serious action. I have copied this thread for evidence and notified the authorities.
What if the other poster is Brent?
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 50989
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Mandatory »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:04 am
Mandatory wrote: ↑Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:01 am Wishing death on another poster is a very serious action. I have copied this thread for evidence and notified the authorities.
What if the other poster is Brent?
I don't know what you're talking about..
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***
Posts: 59240
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Sellingguy »

So who is going to take over weather reports for a few days?
Brent
Posts: 644
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Brent »

Ask Not wrote: ↑Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:04 am
Mandatory wrote: ↑Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:01 am Wishing death on another poster is a very serious action. I have copied this thread for evidence and notified the authorities.
What if the other poster is Brent?
:humper:
In the end, the Universe tends to unfold as it should.
User avatar
Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Donovan McNabb »

I will be dressing up as Drew Barrymore this Halloween.
User avatar
Hummdrum
Posts: 25000
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Hummdrum »

I'm not sure what I will for Halloween but it won't be a mask.
Possibly classic Dracula with fake fangs and black cape with red lining.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
User avatar
Verle
Posts: 18094
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm
Location: Bumfuck,SD.

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Verle »

Hummdrum wrote: ↑Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:49 pm I'm not sure what I will for Halloween but it won't be a mask.
Possibly classic Dracula with fake fangs and black cape with red lining.
The black cape with the red lining can be a very hip statement and might be worn daily.
Retreat but never cower
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
User avatar
Hummdrum
Posts: 25000
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Hummdrum »

Verle wrote: ↑Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:01 pm
Hummdrum wrote: ↑Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:49 pm I'm not sure what I will for Halloween but it won't be a mask.
Possibly classic Dracula with fake fangs and black cape with red lining.
The black cape with the red lining can be a very hip statement and might be worn daily.
that's what I am thinking Verl but I have no idea where to get one.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
scooter13
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:22 am

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by scooter13 »

Hummdrum wrote: ↑Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:05 pm
Verle wrote: ↑Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:01 pm
Hummdrum wrote: ↑Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:49 pm I'm not sure what I will for Halloween but it won't be a mask.
Possibly classic Dracula with fake fangs and black cape with red lining.
The black cape with the red lining can be a very hip statement and might be worn daily.
that's what I am thinking Verl but I have no idea where to get one.
Capes R us
I still have that 42" first place Karate trophy :)
User avatar
cmd24
***Official 2019 Froob Bracket Winner***
Posts: 40112
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:20 am
Location: Not Lonsdale!

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by cmd24 »

Hummdrum wrote: ↑Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:49 pm I'm not sure what I will for Halloween but it won't be a mask.
Possibly classic Dracula with fake fangs and black cape with red lining.
You could wear a mask, and go as Rocky Dennis.
*** Official 2019 Disputed Brackets Champ ***
User avatar
Verle
Posts: 18094
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm
Location: Bumfuck,SD.

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Verle »

scooter.jpg
I think Scooter can help you Hummdrum.
Retreat but never cower
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
scooter13
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:22 am

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by scooter13 »

Verle wrote: ↑Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:02 am scooter.jpg

I think Scooter can help you Hummdrum.
Oh Verle ,, you crack me up




Not
I still have that 42" first place Karate trophy :)
User avatar
nigel
Posts: 31014
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:08 am

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by nigel »

They say, "Why you rappin' bout hoes and shit?"
'Cause I got a whole lotta hoes and shit
User avatar
Rimfire
Posts: 3209
Joined: Tue May 16, 2023 1:31 pm

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Rimfire »

nigel wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 12:59 pm
I'm not gonna lie, that is pretty sweet
Rock over London, Rock on Chicago

Calcutta Clipper swings down, swings up, lakefront influence...and out
User avatar
Voltron
Posts: 24467
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:05 am

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Voltron »

Brent wrote: ↑Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:51 pm
Ask Not wrote: ↑Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:04 am
Mandatory wrote: ↑Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:01 am Wishing death on another poster is a very serious action. I have copied this thread for evidence and notified the authorities.
What if the other poster is Brent?
:humper:


Hey what's up, Brent?
Trans women belong in women's sports.

It is time to end the bigotry and discrimination and hate. Sport is for all.
User avatar
Bunker Inspector
Posts: 35970
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by Bunker Inspector »

Rimfire wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 1:28 pm
nigel wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 12:59 pm
I'm not gonna lie, that is pretty sweet
Those would've only been in production for a very brief window of time in 2011
User avatar
The Lizard King
Posts: 37347
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 am

Re: My plea to mcnabb

Post by The Lizard King »

Bunker Inspector wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 4:12 pm
Rimfire wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 1:28 pm
nigel wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 12:59 pm
I'm not gonna lie, that is pretty sweet
Those would've only been in production for a very brief window of time in 2011
I would've removed the name off the back of it before wearing it.
"If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first." - KDC
Post Reply