Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
The Green Day thread!
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
The Green Day thread!
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
One of their best live versions of Minority.
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Verle
- Posts: 18094
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: Bumfuck,SD.
Re: The Green Day thread!
I think these guys are fairly good. Certainly better than two-thirds of the garbage music being made in the last ten years.
Retreat but never cower
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
I'm afraid disco is not making a comeback.
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J
Proud Card Carrying Member OCW
-
Edina Froob
Re: The Green Day thread!
Green Day is my favorite band. I think my favorite album is their first one, 1039/Smoothed out Slappy Hours. I like how raw and full of energy it is, even though it may not be the best musically.
Kerplunk and Nimrod are both badass, too.
Kerplunk and Nimrod are both badass, too.
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
The Original version of Good Riddance (Time of your life), before it was on Nimrod.
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Good Riddance as you know it...for comparison.
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Good Riddance as you know it...for comparison.
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Green Day's 2nd Greatest Hits Album will be released on November 17th. New song "Back in the USA"

1. 2000 Light Years Away
2. Longview
3. Welcome To Paradise
4. Basket Case
5. When I Come Around
6. She
7. Brain Stew
8. Hitchin’ A Ride
9. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
10. Minority
11. Warning
12. American Idiot
13. Holiday
14. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
15. Wake Me Up When September Ends
16. Know Your Enemy
17. 21 Guns
18. Oh Love
19. Bang Bang
20. Still Breathing
21. Ordinary World [feat. Miranda Lambert]
22. Back In The USA

1. 2000 Light Years Away
2. Longview
3. Welcome To Paradise
4. Basket Case
5. When I Come Around
6. She
7. Brain Stew
8. Hitchin’ A Ride
9. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
10. Minority
11. Warning
12. American Idiot
13. Holiday
14. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
15. Wake Me Up When September Ends
16. Know Your Enemy
17. 21 Guns
18. Oh Love
19. Bang Bang
20. Still Breathing
21. Ordinary World [feat. Miranda Lambert]
22. Back In The USA
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Bull
- Posts: 30866
- Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am
Re: The Green Day thread!
It's crazy to think they released a greatest hits album BEFORE American Idiot came out.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:27 pm Green Day's 2nd Greatest Hits Album will be released on November 17th. New song "Back in the USA"
1. 2000 Light Years Away
2. Longview
3. Welcome To Paradise
4. Basket Case
5. When I Come Around
6. She
7. Brain Stew
8. Hitchin’ A Ride
9. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)
10. Minority
11. Warning
12. American Idiot
13. Holiday
14. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
15. Wake Me Up When September Ends
16. Know Your Enemy
17. 21 Guns
18. Oh Love
19. Bang Bang
20. Still Breathing
21. Ordinary World [feat. Miranda Lambert]
22. Back In The USA
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Qman65
- Posts: 5566
- Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:05 pm
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
cool stories bro, you ain't gotta listen.
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
I just do not understand why people like this band. They're so bad.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Why?salamander wrote: ↑Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:49 pm I just do not understand why people like this band. They're so bad.
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
You know when a little kid whines at you? That's how they sound to me.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:05 pmWhy?salamander wrote: ↑Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:49 pm I just do not understand why people like this band. They're so bad.
I like the Dookie album, it's just everything else.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Fair enough. Though Dookie was their ultimate whiny sound in my opinion.salamander wrote: ↑Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:16 pmYou know when a little kid whines at you? That's how they sound to me.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:05 pmWhy?salamander wrote: ↑Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:49 pm I just do not understand why people like this band. They're so bad.
I like the Dookie album, it's just everything else.
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:19 pmFair enough. Though Dookie was their ultimate whiny sound in my opinion.salamander wrote: ↑Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:16 pmYou know when a little kid whines at you? That's how they sound to me.
I like the Dookie album, it's just everything else.
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Back in time to 2000 for this one!
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
New Green Day song and it gets a music video!
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Beef Supreme
- Posts: 92160
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
- Location: House of Representin'
Re: The Green Day thread!
“They Live!”
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
- George Orwell
- George Orwell
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Who is John Carpenter?
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Is it about how America sucks and how things in America are screwed up?Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 am New Green Day song and it gets a music video!
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
More like how people are blinded by what reality really is.salamander wrote: ↑Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:17 pmIs it about how America sucks and how things in America are screwed up?Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 am New Green Day song and it gets a music video!
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- salamander
- Posts: 24873
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Sounds like Green Day.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:59 pmMore like how people are blinded by what reality really is.salamander wrote: ↑Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:17 pmIs it about how America sucks and how things in America are screwed up?Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 am New Green Day song and it gets a music video!
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12905
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
Who needs studio recordings when live can be even better?
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- Qman65
- Posts: 5566
- Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:05 pm
Re: The Green Day thread!
So their claim to fame is a song that has been overplayed at high school graduations since it came out? They we suppossed to be a punk band but they sold out commercially. The price for fame. Selling out because no one gave a shit about them before Tme of Your Life came out. Their music sucks BTW.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!






