Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
War with Iran
Moderator: Steven Seagal
- Beef Supreme
- Posts: 92160
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
- Location: House of Representin'
War with Iran
Pro or anti?
I’m anti.
I’m anti.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
- George Orwell
- George Orwell
- whiskerbiscuit
- Posts: 19153
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm
Re: War with Iran
Not surprising tensions are heating up.
Trump needs a war going into the election.
Trump needs a war going into the election.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
Z
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
- BlackDog
- Posts: 17031
- Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:42 pm
Re: War with Iran
Anti. This country has been itching for the opportunity since Reagan and I’ll vote against anyone who approves it.
- Bob Wiley
- Posts: 12921
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:44 pm
Re: War with Iran
I’m always anti war, it sometimes it’s the last resort. I doubt we are anywhere close to there.
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse
- Beef Supreme
- Posts: 92160
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
- Location: House of Representin'
Re: War with Iran
It would be neat if we could get some of the froob chat trumpkins to weigh in before they get their marching orders from Fox News or Trump’s tweets or Alex Jones or Joseph Goebbels or wherever they get their propaganda.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
- George Orwell
- George Orwell
- whiskerbiscuit
- Posts: 19153
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm
Re: War with Iran
Most of the war mongering and war propaganda has come from Trump's "opposition" the last few years.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:17 pm It would be neat if we could get some of the froob chat trumpkins to weigh in before they get their marching orders from Fox News or Trump’s tweets or Alex Jones or Joseph Goebbels or wherever they get their propaganda.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
Z
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
- Beef Supreme
- Posts: 92160
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
- Location: House of Representin'
Re: War with Iran
Well not from me. And I’m Trump’s opposition.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:22 pmMost of the war mongering and war propaganda has come from Trump's "opposition" the last few years.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:17 pm It would be neat if we could get some of the froob chat trumpkins to weigh in before they get their marching orders from Fox News or Trump’s tweets or Alex Jones or Joseph Goebbels or wherever they get their propaganda.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
- George Orwell
- George Orwell
- flexbuffchest
- Posts: 27090
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm
Re: War with Iran
Anti.
It was obvious that tensions would quickly rise between us and them when Trump was elected.
It was obvious that tensions would quickly rise between us and them when Trump was elected.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
- whiskerbiscuit
- Posts: 19153
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm
Re: War with Iran
'Fraid so. If you've been remotely concerned about Russia and Trump being "Putin's puppet" then you absolutely have been eating up the war propaganda.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:32 pmWell not from me. And I’m Trump’s opposition.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:22 pmMost of the war mongering and war propaganda has come from Trump's "opposition" the last few years.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:17 pm It would be neat if we could get some of the froob chat trumpkins to weigh in before they get their marching orders from Fox News or Trump’s tweets or Alex Jones or Joseph Goebbels or wherever they get their propaganda.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
Z
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
- Beef Supreme
- Posts: 92160
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
- Location: House of Representin'
Re: War with Iran
You’re insane.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:47 pm'Fraid so. If you've been remotely concerned about Russia and Trump being "Putin's puppet" then you absolutely have been eating up the war propaganda.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:32 pmWell not from me. And I’m Trump’s opposition.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:22 pm
Most of the war mongering and war propaganda has come from Trump's "opposition" the last few years.
It is easily possible to be wary of the Trump-Russia/Putin connections and also anti-war.
The two things are not connected at all.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
- George Orwell
- George Orwell
-
Gork
- Posts: 21864
- Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:35 am
- Location: Bootstrappin and whatnot!
Re: War with Iran
From a nuclear deal to the brink of war in a couple years time. Brilliant leadership.
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!
TRUMPHUMPERS
™ ARE TRAITORS!
You elected a clown. Now we got a shitty circus. Everyone likes a little ass! But not a Dumbass!
TRUMPHUMPERS
You elected a clown. Now we got a shitty circus. Everyone likes a little ass! But not a Dumbass!
- whiskerbiscuit
- Posts: 19153
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm
Re: War with Iran
Both of them are peddled by the same discredited neo con assholes like William Krystal.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:50 pmYou’re insane.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:47 pm'Fraid so. If you've been remotely concerned about Russia and Trump being "Putin's puppet" then you absolutely have been eating up the war propaganda.
It is easily possible to be wary of the Trump-Russia/Putin connections and also anti-war.
The two things are not connected at all.
The behavior toward Iran (and Venezuela) should put to bed any conspiracy theories about Trump and Putin. And they are absolutely connected.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
Z
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
- Beef Supreme
- Posts: 92160
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
- Location: House of Representin'
Re: War with Iran
You’re insane.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:54 pmBoth of them are peddled by the same discredited neo con assholes like William Krystal.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:50 pmYou’re insane.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:47 pm
'Fraid so. If you've been remotely concerned about Russia and Trump being "Putin's puppet" then you absolutely have been eating up the war propaganda.
It is easily possible to be wary of the Trump-Russia/Putin connections and also anti-war.
The two things are not connected at all.
The behavior toward Iran (and Venezuela) should put to bed any conspiracy theories about Trump and Putin. And they are absolutely connected.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
- George Orwell
- George Orwell
- whiskerbiscuit
- Posts: 19153
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm
Re: War with Iran
You've been eating up war propaganda for two years and are only now pulling your head out of the sand as they're pushing another catastrophic war.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:56 pmYou’re insane.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:54 pmBoth of them are peddled by the same discredited neo con assholes like William Krystal.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:50 pm
You’re insane.
It is easily possible to be wary of the Trump-Russia/Putin connections and also anti-war.
The two things are not connected at all.
The behavior toward Iran (and Venezuela) should put to bed any conspiracy theories about Trump and Putin. And they are absolutely connected.
Congrats.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
Z
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
- BlackDog
- Posts: 17031
- Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:42 pm
Re: War with Iran
When has beefy ever advocated for war with Russia?
The two are different. You can criticize what Russia did which Beefy has done and then there advocating for war with Russia which Beefy has never done.
I can’t even think of anybody who’s advocated for war with Russia.
The two are different. You can criticize what Russia did which Beefy has done and then there advocating for war with Russia which Beefy has never done.
I can’t even think of anybody who’s advocated for war with Russia.
- whiskerbiscuit
- Posts: 19153
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm
Re: War with Iran
Increasing tensions and war posturing works just as well as war for the propagandists and war profiteers.BlackDog wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:06 pm When has beefy ever advocated for war with Russia?
The two are different. You can criticize what Russia did which Beefy has done and then there advocating for war with Russia which Beefy has never done.
I can’t even think of anybody who’s advocated for war with Russia.
We aren't at war with Iran yet. But the increased tensions from Trump goes directly against the Trump/Putin narrative. It's insane that beefy and apparently you can see through one but not the other.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
Z
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: War with Iran
If trump is in bed with Russia why would he want to go to war with Iran?Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:50 pmYou’re insane.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:47 pm'Fraid so. If you've been remotely concerned about Russia and Trump being "Putin's puppet" then you absolutely have been eating up the war propaganda.
It is easily possible to be wary of the Trump-Russia/Putin connections and also anti-war.
The two things are not connected at all.
- BlackDog
- Posts: 17031
- Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:42 pm
Re: War with Iran
You act as though anyone of us have a choice. If the government wants war it will do it.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:15 pmIncreasing tensions and war posturing works just as well as war for the propagandists and war profiteers.BlackDog wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:06 pm When has beefy ever advocated for war with Russia?
The two are different. You can criticize what Russia did which Beefy has done and then there advocating for war with Russia which Beefy has never done.
I can’t even think of anybody who’s advocated for war with Russia.
We aren't at war with Iran yet. But the increased tensions from Trump goes directly against the Trump/Putin narrative. It's insane that beefy and apparently you can see through one but not the other.
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12916
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: War with Iran
Its still the Europeans fault for dragging us into this. We were happy dealing with the cluster fuck that was Iraq and Afghanistan. But big bad Iran was ignoring the Europeans so they begged the U.S. to help out and here we are a number of years later.
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- whiskerbiscuit
- Posts: 19153
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm
Re: War with Iran
That's true, but we have a choice of whether to believe the propaganda narratives or not.BlackDog wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:23 pmYou act as though anyone of us have a choice. If the government wants war it will do it.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:15 pmIncreasing tensions and war posturing works just as well as war for the propagandists and war profiteers.BlackDog wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:06 pm When has beefy ever advocated for war with Russia?
The two are different. You can criticize what Russia did which Beefy has done and then there advocating for war with Russia which Beefy has never done.
I can’t even think of anybody who’s advocated for war with Russia.
We aren't at war with Iran yet. But the increased tensions from Trump goes directly against the Trump/Putin narrative. It's insane that beefy and apparently you can see through one but not the other.
The bullshit about Iran isn't any different than the bullshit about Russia and it comes from pretty much the same people. The events now are bearing that out. Increased tensions with Iran goes directly against Putin's interest as well as the behavior toward Venezuela and Ukraine.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
Z
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
- Beef Supreme
- Posts: 92160
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
- Location: House of Representin'
Re: War with Iran
We didn’t have to say yes.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:42 pm Its still the Europeans fault for dragging us into this. We were happy dealing with the cluster fuck that was Iraq and Afghanistan. But big bad Iran was ignoring the Europeans so they begged the U.S. to help out and here we are a number of years later.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
- George Orwell
- George Orwell
- Beef Supreme
- Posts: 92160
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
- Location: House of Representin'
Re: War with Iran
Because both can be politically expedient for him at different times.ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:18 pmIf trump is in bed with Russia why would he want to go to war with Iran?Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:50 pmYou’re insane.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:47 pm
'Fraid so. If you've been remotely concerned about Russia and Trump being "Putin's puppet" then you absolutely have been eating up the war propaganda.
It is easily possible to be wary of the Trump-Russia/Putin connections and also anti-war.
The two things are not connected at all.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
- George Orwell
- George Orwell
- ForCaleb
- Posts: 91847
- Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:29 pm
Re: War with Iran
Can you explain how?Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:47 pmBecause both can be politically expedient for him at different times.ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:18 pmIf trump is in bed with Russia why would he want to go to war with Iran?Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:50 pm
You’re insane.
It is easily possible to be wary of the Trump-Russia/Putin connections and also anti-war.
The two things are not connected at all.
- Beef Supreme
- Posts: 92160
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
- Location: House of Representin'
Re: War with Iran
Yes.
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
- George Orwell
- George Orwell
- whiskerbiscuit
- Posts: 19153
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm
Re: War with Iran
If the insane conspiracy theories you've peddled, on account of believing obvious war propaganda, were true then this Iran bullshit wouldn't be happening.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:47 pmBecause both can be politically expedient for him at different times.ForCaleb wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:18 pmIf trump is in bed with Russia why would he want to go to war with Iran?Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:50 pm
You’re insane.
It is easily possible to be wary of the Trump-Russia/Putin connections and also anti-war.
The two things are not connected at all.
The political expediency comes from the military industrial complex. It's politically expedient for them to peddle Iran bullshit and Trump/Putin conspiracy theories even though those two narratives are at odds with each other.
Just don't accuse anybody else of believing propaganda while you're doing the same thing.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
Z
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
-
mlhouse
- Posts: 32286
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 pm
Re: War with Iran
There should be a lot of steps, including even tougher sanctions against Iran before any "war" is stepped into although I would not rule out covert military activity. Maybe in retaliation we should look at certain measures against Iranian naval assets.
- Beef Supreme
- Posts: 92160
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
- Location: House of Representin'
Re: War with Iran
I don’t believe that the trump/Putin-Russia connections are conspiracy and don’t see how the evidence of this connection is related to the MIC.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:57 pmIf the insane conspiracy theories you've peddled, on account of believing obvious war propaganda, were true then this Iran bullshit wouldn't be happening.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:47 pmBecause both can be politically expedient for him at different times.
The political expediency comes from the military industrial complex. It's politically expedient for them to peddle Iran bullshit and Trump/Putin conspiracy theories even though those two narratives are at odds with each other.
Just don't accuse anybody else of believing propaganda while you're doing the same thing.
![]()
“‘Freedom’ is the freedom to say that two plus two make four.”
- George Orwell
- George Orwell
- whiskerbiscuit
- Posts: 19153
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm
Re: War with Iran
You don't think increased tensions with Russia isn't something the MIC has wanted since the 80's? The Trump/Russia propaganda narrative has got the entire American left to hate Russia which they never did before Trump. It's been the most successful con job since Iraq. So now essentially the entire political landscape of the US is under the tent of the MIC.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:00 pmI don’t believe that the trump/Putin-Russia connections are conspiracy and don’t see how the evidence of this connection is related to the MIC.whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:57 pmIf the insane conspiracy theories you've peddled, on account of believing obvious war propaganda, were true then this Iran bullshit wouldn't be happening.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:47 pm
Because both can be politically expedient for him at different times.
The political expediency comes from the military industrial complex. It's politically expedient for them to peddle Iran bullshit and Trump/Putin conspiracy theories even though those two narratives are at odds with each other.
Just don't accuse anybody else of believing propaganda while you're doing the same thing.
![]()
The right hates Iran. The left hates Russia. No matter who's in charge the interests of the MIC are served.
It doesn't make a lick of sense that Trump would be rattling sabres with Iran if he were in bed with Putin. But making sense doesn't matter as long they get what they want.
Oh and the "evidence" of the Trump/Putin connections comes from many of the same people and interests that peddled Iraq propaganda and are doing the same thing with Iran.
I'm with you on Iran, I just think it's very hypocritical of you to tell anybody else that their info sources are propaganda.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
Z
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
- Straight Edge Raven
- Posts: 12916
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Re: War with Iran
We can't help ourselves.......its fucking annoying sometimes.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:47 pmWe didn’t have to say yes.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:42 pm Its still the Europeans fault for dragging us into this. We were happy dealing with the cluster fuck that was Iraq and Afghanistan. But big bad Iran was ignoring the Europeans so they begged the U.S. to help out and here we are a number of years later.
Maybe I've had enough of the shit brigade.
Slava Ukraini!
Slava Ukraini!
- whiskerbiscuit
- Posts: 19153
- Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm
Re: War with Iran
It could've been avoided if we had heeded the advice of our greatest military hero in history, Maj. Gen Smedley D. Butler. In a time of war no single person in the country should make more money than the private on the front lines.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:30 pmWe can't help ourselves.......its fucking annoying sometimes.Beef Supreme wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:47 pmWe didn’t have to say yes.Straight Edge Raven wrote: ↑Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:42 pm Its still the Europeans fault for dragging us into this. We were happy dealing with the cluster fuck that was Iraq and Afghanistan. But big bad Iran was ignoring the Europeans so they begged the U.S. to help out and here we are a number of years later.
If there weren't massive profits to be reaped off the wars, do you really think they would happen?
War is a Racket! Read it. Nothing has changed.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...
Z
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert
And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...






