Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Kareem Hunt or Rod Smith?

Chat about your fantasy league here

Moderator: Charles Bronson

Post Reply
User avatar
twgerber
Posts: 4167
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:51 am

Kareem Hunt or Rod Smith?

Post by twgerber »

non-ppr league.

Hunt is killing me in another league. Do I bench him and play Rod Smith tonight against Wash?

KC plays the Jets who have a decent run D.
GM Spielman:
  • Record 62-48-2 (.559 winning %)
  • Playoffs 1-3
  • 7 years - reached playoffs 3 times.
  • Winner of the North 2 of last 4 years
Zimmer is 48-33-1
User avatar
CasualObserverGuy
Posts: 4406
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Re: Kareem Hunt or Rod Smith?

Post by CasualObserverGuy »

twgerber wrote: ↑Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:23 am non-ppr league.

Hunt is killing me in another league. Do I bench him and play Rod Smith tonight against Wash?

KC plays the Jets who have a decent run D.
Sorry should jumped this sooner to help you. I have Hunt and Ingram so as one faded the other came along, but last week both stunk. I grabbed Alfred Morris when the Zeke suspension kicked in. I decided I did not want to miss out on Morris this Thursday so I benched Hunt. I will consider Hunt for flex going forward. But I'll need to roll the dice if I make the championship by starting Hunt, since Zeke will be back...
Jesus threw the money changers out of the Temple in Jerusalem. We need to throw the bankers out of Washington.
Post Reply