Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.
Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.
Fall color update
Moderators: Steven Seagal, Sylvester Stallone
- flexbuffchest
- Posts: 27090
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 pm
Re: Fall color update
All the changing colors throw me off. It changes my sense of direction. I navigate based on the colors of the season and if it is disturbed I go bonkers, kinda like how birds navigate based on the magnetic fields.
“We will protect the fanbase from Glen Taylor” -Alex Rodriguez.
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
Marc Lore - “I don’t care if that wrinkly old chicken roaster has a few more hairs on his head than I do, a deal is a deal.”
- Teh DMB
- Posts: 1749
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:08 pm
Re: Fall color update
flexbuffchest wrote: ↑Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:19 am All the changing colors throw me off. It changes my sense of direction. I navigate based on the colors of the season and if it is disturbed I go bonkers, kinda like how birds navigate based on the magnetic fields.

- ILLogic
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 pm
Re: Fall color update
Had some trees changing color up in cass county last weekend
ive spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder
- Hummdrum
- Posts: 25000
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
- Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Re: Fall color update
Almost apple season.
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
- Donovan McNabb
- ***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***
- Posts: 4193
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:14 pm
Re: Fall color update
I love crunching the leaves on the ground
- Hummdrum
- Posts: 25000
- Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:14 am
- Location: KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Re: Fall color update
bubble wrap and crunchy ice too
OCW® Brigade Club.
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !
Christina: "I know I'm Fk'd in the head"
Rubechat....It's going down !



