Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Gamer Tags!!!

Video game themed message board
User avatar
Rusty Kuntz
Posts: 16873
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

PS4 - Scooby130
User avatar
LwnmwrMan222
Posts: 39453
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

PS4-LwnmwrMan22

Although all I ever really play is CoD, Hardcore Domination .

I think I'm sexually repressed.
I'm like an old oil lamp. I still work, but the light in me is gone.
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 50989
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Mandatory »

PS4 - mnvikings7


I'm friends with a few froobs from the old KFAN RubeChat days.

Right now playing a lot of Destiny 2. Only other online game I really play is Battlefield 1.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
Herky
Posts: 17477
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:09 am
Location: Mar-a-Lago

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Herky »

Herkyalert

Xbox One and Playstation 4. The Xbox is my main console. Mainly play exclusives on the PS4.
User avatar
YBBR
Posts: 39017
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:49 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by YBBR »

PS4 - MajesticWig
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
User avatar
ILLogic
Posts: 1374
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by ILLogic »

If someone wants my steam name you can PM me. Wont post it here.
ive spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder
User avatar
Philo Beddoe
Posts: 7080
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Philo Beddoe »

ILLogic wrote: ↑Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:27 pm If someone wants my steam name you can PM me. Wont post it here.
Can someone that has it post it here?
Reigning Rube Chat Bracket Champion
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 50989
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Mandatory »

I know I'm still PSN friends with a few froobs from the KFAN site. Couldn't tell you who's who other than Vince Tatum as he was the same name on the site.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
tcfanatic
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by tcfanatic »

PS4 is the same as my username on this site. I really only play GTA and Fortnite at the moment.
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 50989
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Mandatory »

tcfanatic wrote: ↑Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:59 pm PS4 is the same as my username on this site. I really only play GTA and Fortnite at the moment.
You should check out Far Cry 5 if you haven't.
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
Rusty Kuntz
Posts: 16873
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: NBA Replay Center, Secaucus, NJ

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Rusty Kuntz »

YBBR wrote: ↑Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:08 amPS4 - MajesticWig
Friend request sent!
User avatar
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Decker23 »

BenTheMack
"I wanna wear Nike's, not make them shits!" - Dave Chappelle
User avatar
RALPH MALPH
Posts: 4744
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by RALPH MALPH »

Mrs.c69
User avatar
MossyPeppers84
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by MossyPeppers84 »

Laxdal94- XBOX ONE - FAR CRY 5- PUGB- FORTNITE.
User avatar
Dan33185
Posts: 4843
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:24 am

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Dan33185 »

PS4- dan33185
User avatar
Tommy_Hawk
Posts: 16212
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:14 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

Anybody on PS4 want to chum it up on RDR2?
Trees Make Great Neighbors

I wanna live in a land of lakes
Where the great waves break
And the night runs right into the day
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by salamander »

BigDickBobDobbs
Spoiler:
NOT
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
User avatar
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 50989
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 am
Location: West Metro

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Mandatory »

XBOX - Mandatory2539
PS4- mnvikings7
Ours is a cultural ghetto.
User avatar
LwnmwrMan222
Posts: 39453
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by LwnmwrMan222 »

LwnmwrMan22 on PS4.

I basically only play Blackout on Call of Duty through.
I'm like an old oil lamp. I still work, but the light in me is gone.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 18510
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by HeHateMe »

ps4 skiumahrtb
thinktank wrote: ↑Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Kdog
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:56 am

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Kdog »

Xbox - smileyman57

Apex Legends, COD WW2, Fortnite (before Apex came out, not as much anymore)
User avatar
jffl_commish
Posts: 28414
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:33 am

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by jffl_commish »

PS4 - threeball20

Fallout 76 will be here soon, also RDR2
Let's get Tropical
User avatar
laX
Posts: 11124
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by laX »

ps4 - skinnedtaint76
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
User avatar
salamander
Posts: 24873
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by salamander »

Cocktimus_Prime69
Mammoth De-extinction Project & the successful De-extinction of Dire wolves
https://colossal.com/
Spoiler:
Ben Lamm on his De-extinction project (Interviewed by Joe Rogan)

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
User avatar
asshan
Posts: 4116
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by asshan »

XBOX One - MURK RUFFALO

CoD WWII
User avatar
RC3
Posts: 45543
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by RC3 »

asshan wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 4:24 pm XBOX One - MURK RUFFALO

CoD WWII
I assume STUPIDFUCKFACEBITCH was taken?
reddish?
User avatar
asshan
Posts: 4116
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by asshan »

RC3 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:29 am
asshan wrote: ↑Tue May 21, 2019 4:24 pm XBOX One - MURK RUFFALO

CoD WWII
I assume STUPIDFUCKFACEBITCH was taken?
Unfortunately. Adding a 1 at the end wasn’t as emphatic.

You rotten piece of shit.
User avatar
Dr. Linux
Posts: 17005
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:28 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Dr. Linux »

ps4 - YouthInAsia
User avatar
TrueBlue
Posts: 1706
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:27 am

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by TrueBlue »

Nintendo Friend Code - SW-7864-9005-6994
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Cooper
Posts: 5485
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Re: Gamer Tags!!!

Post by Cooper »

PS4 - cooper292
Post Reply