I had a top-5 father/husband weekend!
Friday- sat in passenger seat for 2 hours for daughter with permit, then dinner.
Saturday:
First thing in the morning I whipped up a bunch of salsa; all ingredients from the garden (sans the lime juice).
Did some yard work before a 20 mile bike ride with a son and stopped at the trailside.com food truck for lunch.
More yard work (Gopher game on the radio).
Crafted a boil dinner on the grill for the fam: garlic marinated shrimp, sausages, potatoes and corn.
Checked out Junction 70 with a buddy. (First taste of Grain Belt Blu - meh).
Sunday:
early church, run stairs, pick up 1,000,000 walnuts, mow lawn, make dinner for kids, football watching in the evening with other son.
Bonus: wife came home tipsy from dinner with friends last night - we're both still recovering at the time of this writing.
8+ dongs - I'd take this weekend 30 times/year if possible.